New York Times reporter Brent Renaud killed in Ukraine

So a mercenary by another name got killed, big deal.

Oh wait, you don't think he was there for "truth and justice" do you? Fuck no, he was there for the money.
He was there collecting more evidence for why Russia should continue being accelerated to 3rd world status, though it was already pretty close to that.

Russian trolls like him are becoming more obvious everyday. I guess the good ones left their jobs since Russia can't afford to pay them anymore.
Meh, you give the guy in his 50th account too much credit.
If he thought it would annoy more people and get him more attention, he would be a Somalian troll. Or a Chinese troll.

Hell, you stick in the muds don't get stuff from 10 years ago so why waste new material on you? I save those for people on boards that are a lot quicker on the uptake than the very low-rent liberal ilk here.
Ha, I know that post was a lot of mental work for you. I am actually a bit honored.

Pathetic trolls don't seem to have written any new material for 30 years
Freedom is not rocket science. Opinions are supposed to be allowed. The point is this war was unnecessary. We have all heard of the reasons. Warnings from a couple of decades ago went unheeded. Now we are going on the who blinks first bullshit. And of course, if Putin does not use WMD's and leaves Ukraine the Western asses will be partying and giving themselves high fives. Risking a Nuclear War For nothing.

Forum List

Back