New York Times reporter Brent Renaud killed in Ukraine

Ethiopians have been out breeding us also lol but with out our welfare they all die.. get it low iq? Lol
😆

As I said, my family is full of doctors and business owners. More than likely we are paying for your white trash ass. Especially since white wingers are more likely not to have a college education.

😆

As I said, my family is full of doctors and business owners. More than likely we are paying for your white trash ass. Especially since white wingers are more likely not to have a college education.
CAll us what you want. You moved here lol ain’t no white immigrant going your way lol

CAll us what you want. You moved here lol ain’t no white immigrant going your way lol
You moron, there are quite a few white people (mostly from England) who've moved to Jamaica. And we didn't come here for you. We came here for your land and your country and there's nothing a cuck like you can do about it.

You moron, there are quite a few white people (mostly from England) who've moved to Jamaica. And we didn't come here for you. We came here for your land and your country and there's nothing a cuck like you can do about it.
You came here to do what? Lol 🤣🤣

You came here to do what? Lol 🤣🤣
Take your country from you. Is your uneducated ass having trouble following a simple conversation? 😆 You are being replaced in your own country you cuck. When you have a real response and a real strategy to combat that let me know. 😆

Take your country from you. Is your uneducated ass having trouble following a simple conversation? 😆 You are being replaced in your own country you cuck. When you have a real response and a real strategy to combat that let me know. 😆
Lol you can’t take my country I’ll K you lol got eat a banana or something lol

So no real response from the cuck to the very real demographic replacement taking place right under you huh? 😆
When I was young in a urban inner city I saw what whites did to blacks.. Whites moved out they haven’t really lived together in 30 years. Soon as that changes you won’t like whats going to happen/ if I were you I would shut up or leave soon lol

When I was young in a urban inner city I saw what whites did to blacks.. Whites moved out they haven’t really lived together in 30 years. Soon as that changes you won’t like whats going to happen/ if I were you I would shut up or leave soon lol
Again, no real response. Just more cuck boy wishes. Are you pleading with us to leave now? That's some real tough guy shit there. 😆

Again, no real response. Just more cuck boy wishes. Are you pleading with us to leave now? That's some real tough guy shit there. 😆
Lol
FB5C5953-2B26-478E-8722-752D0E1475C5.jpeg

More fanfiction. You ain't your great grandaddy. You're the generation of cucks letting yourselves get replaced. I'm sure all those people in that photo would he ashamed at the pussy you've become. 😆

More fanfiction. You ain't your great grandaddy. You're the generation of cucks letting yourselves get replaced. I'm sure all those people in that photo would he ashamed at the pussy you've become. 😆
We keep breeding,, hehe

Attachments

• 757FE3B7-A500-4563-AF39-25BFD39A6CA6.jpeg
    757FE3B7-A500-4563-AF39-25BFD39A6CA6.jpeg
    73.6 KB · Views: 12
  • BEA71BD5-9A1A-4AC9-A65B-C8381458ADDE.jpeg
    BEA71BD5-9A1A-4AC9-A65B-C8381458ADDE.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 12
We keep breeding,, hehe
Not fast enough cuck boy. Facts beat your cuck boy fantasies every time. According to last census the white population actually declined as a percentage of the population. The fastest growing demographic were mixed race children. And the latest news is that the census undercounted black and brown people so the reality is probably worse. 😆

Not fast enough cuck boy. Facts beat your cuck boy fantasies every time. According to last census the white population actually declined as a percentage of the population. The fastest growing demographic were mixed race children. And the latest news is that the census undercounted black and brown people so the reality is probably worse. 😆
I have been known to breed some black woman lol haha. Hey you’re living a fantasy .. it will never happen you will be in chains again, I’ll make sure my grand kids own you lol take you daughter in to satisfy grand pa lol haha

I have been known to breed some black woman lol haha. Hey you’re living a fantasy .. it will never happen you will be in chains again, I’ll make sure my grand kids own you lol take you daughter in to satisfy grand pa lol haha
You keep dreaming those boyhood fantasies as men take your country from you with real demographic change. Also my daughter would beat the shit out of you and your old man. 😆

You keep dreaming those boyhood fantasies as men take your country from you with real demographic change. Also my daughter would beat the shit out of you and your old man. 😆
Lol ok you will be kangzz again and shiat lol 🤣🤣

Yea fat white woman or ones that had no father lol kept the drama mamas lol
All white women love an accent. It's your white women breeding with black and brown men that is helping to replace your lot. 😆

Forum List

Back