🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New York Times, saving the baby was the evil act, killing the baby is noble....

If God cared he'd save the child..
Maybe he will stop caring for you, since you make such ignorant statements.
I care not for myself, I need not to be saved...
Oh well, I feel for you. Sorry to hear you choose hell as your eternal home.
Project much?
Nope, the bad part is when you figure out I'm telling the truth. It will be to late for you.

If God cared he'd save the child..
Project much?
Nope, the bad part is when you figure out I'm telling the truth. It will be to late for you.
I bet you are, yet some folks don't give a damn..

Project much?
I bet you are, yet some folks don't give a damn..
I don't want anyone going to hell, but there is nothing i can do, if that's your choice.

What is mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome?
Mitochondrial DNA depletion syndrome refers to a group of disorders that cause affected tissues to suffer from a significant drop in mitochondrial DNA.

The DNA is found in the mitochondria of cells – an organelle found in most cells in which respiration and energy production occur.

This means, as in Charlie’s case, that sufferers do not get energy to their muscles, kidneys and brain.

MDS is typically fatal in infancy and early childhood.

There is currently no cure but some treatments have shown a reduction in symptoms.

the treatment is a 'hail mary' at best.....a parent never gives up hope

What is nucleoside bypass therapy?
Nucleoside bypass therapy is a new treatment that is taken as an oral medication.

It could theoretically have repaired Charlie’s mitochondrial DNA and helped it synthesise again by giving him the naturally occurring compounds his body isn’t able to produce.

A US expert said 18 people have been treated with nucleoside bypass therapy.

But he added that none of them were in a condition as severe as Charlie’s.

How Charlie Gard's parents fought heartbreaking battle to keep their son alive

The parents have the money and the Doctor is willing to try, those are the only people who should make that decision...

The Single payer healthcare system is saying they can't even do this....that is the point of this whole story...they won't give the baby back to the parents.

in reality ....doctors decide who lives and dies.....this is simply terry shciavo all over again....another fake bandwagon for conservatives to jump on.;...yall could care less about this child as you ride about with your 'cant feed 'em dont breed 'em' stickers then rant and rave about saving one poster child? your smoke and mirror show fools no one

I care very much about that child, you'd be wise to cease pretending you know anyone's heart. You look ridiculous doing it...more ridiculous than you usually do

It never ceases to amaze me how leftist twits such as yourself think you know far more than you really know

No you don't. strollingbones is right. You and other RWNJs consistently vote and post on favor of letting babies and children die

OR

Be harmed in the most terrible ways.

I strongly disagree in government being involved in a decision like this but against n, I agree with strolling that the decision had been made by a medical team long before the legal system was dragged into it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

in reality ....doctors decide who lives and dies.....this is simply terry shciavo all over again....another fake bandwagon for conservatives to jump on.;...yall could care less about this child as you ride about with your 'cant feed 'em dont breed 'em' stickers then rant and rave about saving one poster child? your smoke and mirror show fools no one

I care very much about that child, you'd be wise to cease pretending you know anyone's heart. You look ridiculous doing it...more ridiculous than you usually do

It never ceases to amaze me how leftist twits such as yourself think you know far more than you really know

No you don't. strollingbones is right. You and other RWNJs consistently vote and post on favor of letting babies and children die

OR

Be harmed in the most terrible ways.

I strongly disagree in government being involved in a decision like this but against n, I agree with strolling that the decision had been made by a medical team long before the legal system was dragged into it.

Perhaps you can quote where I have posted to let a baby die or be harmed.

Get to it NOW you lying sack

Last edited:
Yeah.....the one thing the left has over the right...they are experts at Moral Yoga....they can bend and twist any way they have to to take an evil act and turn it into a noble act....they do it with the most evil of dictators, the most evil of actions....for example....the killing of Charlie Gard...

Blog: How the New York Times inverts morality in the Charlie Gard case

Get it? The parents were doing fine, on their road to emotional recovery, “getting ready ‘to say the final goodbye.’” All was swell until the pope and the president stuck their noses in. The problem isn’t the state wanting little Charlies to die, the problem is the outside interference ruining the wise path chosen by representatives of the all-seeing, all-knowing infallible state.
-----------------

Their last-minute interventions drew attention to a profoundly difficult bioethical matter, but, experts said, they may have made a tragic situation even worse.

This is the most repulsive logic justifying violence since the immortal phrase, “We had to destroy the village to save it,” was uttered in the Vietnam War.

Check out the phrasing an “expert” uses:

“The case has gone through the courts, and it is over,” said Claire Fenton-Glynn, a legal scholar at the University of Cambridge who has studied the case. “This is prolonging the agony of a devastating situation.”

Once again, some genuine verbal craftsmanship is being demonstrated here. As a pal of mine remarked:

I wasn’t aware that a “situation" was able to experience agony. Live and learn.

Of course, one of the people that the New York Times would turn to for an opinion on such a topic is “legal scholar."

Will the baby experience pain is, I would have thought, the only relevant question.

So we have cheerleaders for a state that is taking a child away from its parents to kill it, and telling the victims that it is in their own best interests, because experts say so.

[emoji90]You talking about the evil of killing babies or children is vile irony.[emoji90]

Comparing this case to the Schiavo case is illustrative of the real issue here.

Schiavo was able to safely swallow food, but the court ordered her to be fed with a tube only.

Then when they decided she had to die by 'taking her off life support' they simply stopped feeding her after removing the food tube. She could have eaten had someone fed her by hand.

Schiavo was not starved to death because Nature took its course, she was starved to death by court order.

Forum List

Back