New York Times uses misleading data to make case that America isn't great

Just like the rest of MSM, the NYT has been losing readers (paper and online) since Obama left office. And the continue to lose readership into 2020 and beyond.
People (intelligent people) have had enough of the pure BS they write on a daily basis.
I used to read the comic section of the NYT. Now, I don't even bother reading anything from the NYT.
The NYT is the most respected news source in the world
If you disagree, name one that has more respect

Mad Magazine
About your speed SmellyIrishAss

It's obvious you read the Slimes religiously, shitstain. You're as stupid as a fcking stump.

Just like the rest of MSM, the NYT has been losing readers (paper and online) since Obama left office. And the continue to lose readership into 2020 and beyond.
People (intelligent people) have had enough of the pure BS they write on a daily basis.
I used to read the comic section of the NYT. Now, I don't even bother reading anything from the NYT.

The Onion.

I jumped on the Trump train when he tweeted about that too much of Monsanto is their corn that affects the brain. Before that, I didn't paid any attention to what was going on between him fighting the Republicans and the media. But when he tweeted that. I said to myself, "that this guy is not going to hold back nothing". That is how I knew that he wasn't apart of the Globalist. But at the time. None of the media wasn't on his side. But eventually his public support grew. That is when some of the media started to jump on his bandwagon. Because they didn't have no choice but to jump on. But before the election. It was only about 3% of the media was on his team. Then later on, Rush Limbaugh and a few others decided to be on his team. The only reason why I remember all of this? It is because I couldn't get any truthful news about him. But only have to wait for one of his rallies was posted on Youtube and when he tweeted. All of these media outlets get paid by the amount of power over their listeners that they have. No power, no money. And so , they better have game like Kamala Harris has. In order to make money.

MAGA

DgAClhfUwAAMw8X.jpg
From OBAMA days you asshole

Even Fox news host, Chris Wallace said that, when you talk about one of the media, that you are talking about them all. That they are all family.

Mad Magazine

It's obvious you read the Slimes religiously, shitstain. You're as stupid as a fcking stump.

No better newspaper
You must read Breitbart religiously Smelly

Mad Magazine

No better newspaper
You must read Breitbart religiously Smelly

You reading that fag rag speaks volumes about your drivel

You're out of your league, troll. Run along before I embarrass you more than you are now. Amatuer

They are trying to slam this NY times' video. Even Fox News. It is not promoted by the Globalist at all. In the video that it talks about real problems. Like how unhealthy we are and which the Globalist doesn't want that truth to come out. They use to praise how great of a country that it is to camouflage what is truly going on. That we have chemicals and GMO's in our drinking waters and foods that is making us unhealthy and illiterate. But now we have people like AOC in office, that can manipulate the minds of the dumb. We have laws that allows others to inject us with mercury and other poisons. And we have people that let the media do the thinking for them, because they can't think for themselves. And remember the President's slogan. It says To Make America Great again. He was made to change it, because the Globalist doesn't want us to see the flaws that we have. Once the swamp is drained. Then it will be great.

The New York Times decided that the Fourth of July was the best time to post a video titled, "Please Stop Telling Me America Is Great" that makes the case that the United States is "just okay."

My colleague Tom Rogan already replied with a post defending the honor of the U.S., but I wanted to go into a bit more detail on a few misleading data points that the video relies on.

Two arguments in particular caught my ear, based on Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development data.

Please Stop Telling Me America Is Great

Hm. Let’s see here, Donald Trump fucks his daughter, Barack Obama eats dogs, and is married to a transgender and his kids are adopted, Bush Jr. is a no good drunk yankee who belongs back in Main, and it’s awesomely great his dad died as well as his mother as they were nothing more then fuck stains. Bill Clinton was a rapist. So, then, if I lived anyplace else at some point in the night or the next few days I would get a visit from gubment folks making sure I was “ok”. Also, in this country poor folks check their food stamp balance on a smart phone while watching the view on a 50+” TV. So I guess for me, America is great. Way better then most places.

That’s the news that’s fit to print for the old gray hag these days. Just more America hating trash for their ever-shrinking circulation numbers of lefty slimeballs.
Nice foul mouth darlin
Teaching your kids to spew?

Tried the Canadian anti trump cartoonist who got fired?

They are trying to slam this NY times' video. Even Fox News. It is not promoted by the Globalist at all. In the video that it talks about real problems. Like how unhealthy we are and which the Globalist doesn't want that truth to come out. They use to praise how great of a country that it is to camouflage what is truly going on. That we have chemicals and GMO's in our drinking waters and foods that is making us unhealthy and illiterate. But now we have people like AOC in office, that can manipulate the minds of the dumb. We have laws that allows others to inject us with mercury and other poisons. And we have people that let the media do the thinking for them, because they can't think for themselves. And remember the President's slogan. It says To Make America Great again. He was made to change it, because the Globalist doesn't want us to see the flaws that we have. Once the swamp is drained. Then it will be great.

The New York Times decided that the Fourth of July was the best time to post a video titled, "Please Stop Telling Me America Is Great" that makes the case that the United States is "just okay."

My colleague Tom Rogan already replied with a post defending the honor of the U.S., but I wanted to go into a bit more detail on a few misleading data points that the video relies on.

Two arguments in particular caught my ear, based on Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development data.

Please Stop Telling Me America Is Great

Anyone who reads the NYT is already an anti-American fascist, they’re just consoling their base.
Nothing like a made up mind.
Ever heard of projection?
Accusing somone of what you are doing?
I forgot, zero college?

Let’s see here, Donald Trump fucks his daughte
You have any proof of that ever happened? Or are you like AOC - making shit up as you go along?
He did say he would if she wasn't his daughter.
Peeking in teens dressing rooms?
Dragging his wife by the hair before raping her.
There is proof of these
Terrific role model
Remember the video?
Jealous?

Forum List

Back