Newest face of covergirl at age 69

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
Maye Musk, a 69-year-old model, dietician, and mother to Tesla entrepreneur Elon Musk, is adding another title to her impressive resume: she’s now a CoverGirl!

The cosmetics company announced the ground-breaking news on Wednesday, September 27, and Musk couldn’t be more thrilled. “I’m so excited to say that I’m now officially a CoverGirl! My three kids, ten grandchildren and I have had the hardest time trying to keep it a secret until today’s big announcement,” she said in an Instagram post. “Who knew, after many years of admiring the gorgeous Covergirl models, that I would be one at 69 years of age? It just shows, never give up. Thank you Covergirl, for including me in your tribe of diversity.”
d7316780-4dbb-45b8-9397-8cc1c2ef502a_thumb.jpg

Maye%20Musk%20(0).jpg

Maye Musk Is the Newest CoverGirl Spokesmodel at Age 69

Seems pretty cool to be inclusive of beauty at every age.

She is very pretty. I wonder if its her genes or if she had help, though?

Maye Musk, a 69-year-old model, dietician, and mother to Tesla entrepreneur Elon Musk, is adding another title to her impressive resume: she’s now a CoverGirl!

The cosmetics company announced the ground-breaking news on Wednesday, September 27, and Musk couldn’t be more thrilled. “I’m so excited to say that I’m now officially a CoverGirl! My three kids, ten grandchildren and I have had the hardest time trying to keep it a secret until today’s big announcement,” she said in an Instagram post. “Who knew, after many years of admiring the gorgeous Covergirl models, that I would be one at 69 years of age? It just shows, never give up. Thank you Covergirl, for including me in your tribe of diversity.”

Maye%20Musk%20(0).jpg

No. Even though she reminds me of Bunny, she is nowhere near as pretty.

They're all androgenous nowadays.

She is very pretty. I wonder if its her genes or if she had help, though?

Actually, I would say that it is a combination of genes and a healthy lifestyle that includes working out. If you look at the lines of her face, as well as the lines of her body, she definitely looks like she works out.

Wanna look like that at 69? Take up exercise at least 3 to 4 times/wk for 30 min or more each session.

There is a commercial I saw of a lady with very long hair..dark brown in locks near her neck...white on top. She is stunning.

Maye%20Musk%20(0).jpg

But my statement was it's nice to be inclusive of all ages of beauty/

Maye%20Musk%20(0).jpg

But my statement was it's nice to be inclusive of all ages of beauty/
Yes. And they also need to put "normal every day" women on CG as well. They are starting to do plus size, but most are stunningly gorgeous. What about women AND men you see every day that are not primped and smoothed and tucked and airbrushed? I'd like to see that as well. This focus on outter beauty and not inner beauty is wayyyy too "then". This is "now". Time for a makeover on what is considered beautiful.

That 70+ year old black lady that does body building...don't remember her name, but dayum if she wasn't lucky to get those genes cuz that IS all her genes passed down from generations. Beautiful lady and very nice body as well!!

Forum List

Back