News about 911

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
I got a message sent to me by a friend.
I want to share the message with citizens here.

Feel free to discuss the topic.

I Iearned something about our President last night that I'm sure most people don't know. Rudi Giuliani, the Mayor of New York when 9/11 was hit, said last night on the news that our President Trump, which wasn't our President at the time, he was at Ground Zero every day, and brought all his construction crews with him to help and find all those people that were victims of this horrible crime and to help with all the cleanup. That tells me that he is not all about himself, but he cares about us, the American people. He doesn't have to be our President, he could be living a life of luxury, instead of fighting the MSM. I know that if I had billions, I wouldn't do it. He is 74 years old and could live out his life in splendor, but instead, he fights the fake news, and fake books written about him just because he loves us, America. President Trump, if anyone ever gets this post to you, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice for our country, and to tell you that I love having you be our president. Thank you.
TRUMP 2020
(I borrowed this but I’m proud to share it)

I Iearned something about our President last night that I'm sure most people don't know. Rudi Giuliani, the Mayor of New York when 9/11 was hit, said last night on the news that our President Trump, which wasn't our President at the time, he was at Ground Zero every day, and brought all his construction crews with him to help and find all those people that were victims of this horrible crime and to help with all the cleanup. That tells me that he is not all about himself, but he cares about us, the American people. He doesn't have to be our President, he could be living a life of luxury, instead of fighting the MSM. I know that if I had billions, I wouldn't do it. He is 74 years old and could live out his life in splendor, but instead, he fights the fake news, and fake books written about him just because he loves us, America. President Trump, if anyone ever gets this post to you, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sacrifice for our country, and to tell you that I love having you be our president. Thank you.
TRUMP 2020
He's fighting to keep his worthless ass out of prison. :)

The election of 2024 is really about 911

Trump is endorsed by RFKjr who promised his supporters he will reopen 911

Kamala is endorsed by Dick Cheney and the 911 Traitors and hence will NOT reopen 911

Those trying to off Trump, Wray and Cheatle being 2, are also from the W Administration.

TRUMP 2020
It's a lie.

Forum List

Back