News anchor taken off air after calling Lady Gaga song "jigaboo music".

[

Wow, seriously ? Dude, that's the entire story right there. If she just pulled a word out of her ass not knowing what it meant, there's nothing here but an unfortunate choice of words.

HAHAHA. You mean you believe that ridiculous excuse of hers? She knew what the word meant, you fool.
Then explain what she would have to gain by using terminology that not only is very risky for her career, but makes her look like a moron on live TV ?
Shes racist and that was more important to her? Racists arent the brightest people.

She may be a racist, but this incident doesn't prove that. We would have to know much more about her background, and other comments she has said in the past.

If she had called rock and roll "cracker music" would she be disciplined?

Ohio anchor taken off air after Lady Gaga jiga--- comment - NY Daily News

feb 25 2015
The Ohio news anchor who used a racial slur while discussing Lady Gaga's Oscars performance has been temporarily taken off the air.

Fox 8 Cleveland news anchor Kristi Capel "will not be anchoring 'Fox 8 News in the Morning' for the remainder of the week," the station said in a statement Wednesday. She will be back behind the desk March 2.

Capel came under fire after calling Lady Gaga songs "jiga--- music" on the air Monday morning, referring to a racist term for African Americans.

Capel, a former Miss Missouri USA, apologized on Twitter and during Tuesday's broadcast. She said she did not even know it was a word.

And it's a FOX station, too. Surprise, surprise.

The step and fetch it should have lost his position too. He actually tried to laugh it off.

What should he have done, beat her up on live TV ?

[

Wow, seriously ? Dude, that's the entire story right there. If she just pulled a word out of her ass not knowing what it meant, there's nothing here but an unfortunate choice of words.

HAHAHA. You mean you believe that ridiculous excuse of hers? She knew what the word meant, you fool.
Then explain what she would have to gain by using terminology that not only is very risky for her career, but makes her look like a moron on live TV ?
She was trying to be another Joan Rivers and failed. She knew what it meant.

I dunno. The transcript says she'd just complimented Gaga's voice, and the remark was about the actual instrumental music. Something like "it's hard to hear her voice over that jiggaboo music."

That isn't a racist slam to my ears. That's simply hearing the word somewhere and misusing it.

The right wing hates left wing art. They have their OWN style of music. Hee Haw!

You need to explain or else your own words make YOU out to be the phony.
Youre.....a......poser. Does that make sense?
No. Because you have nothing to base that on.
Its based on your general lack of character and knowledge regarding basketball for starters you poser.

If you say so, yung'.
I do say so poser.
Its based on your general lack of character and knowledge regarding basketball for starters you poser.
I guarantee you I know way, way more about basketball than you ever will.

feb 25 2015
The Ohio news anchor who used a racial slur while discussing Lady Gaga's Oscars performance has been temporarily taken off the air.

Fox 8 Cleveland news anchor Kristi Capel "will not be anchoring 'Fox 8 News in the Morning' for the remainder of the week," the station said in a statement Wednesday. She will be back behind the desk March 2.

Capel came under fire after calling Lady Gaga songs "jiga--- music" on the air Monday morning, referring to a racist term for African Americans.

Capel, a former Miss Missouri USA, apologized on Twitter and during Tuesday's broadcast. She said she did not even know it was a word.

The step and fetch it should have lost his position too. He actually tried to laugh it off.

Asked her if she knew what jigaboo meant or told her not to say that again. Why does that mean he would need to beat her up?

I do say so poser.
False bravado. You cant guarantee anything other than you are a poser.

It doesn't matter what you think since you're one of the most ignorant and biased posters on this site. I'll just carry on discussions with rational people and not jealous klansmen like you.

It doesn't matter what you think since you're one of the most ignorant and biased posters on this site. I'll just carry on discussions with rational people and not jealous klansmen like you.
If it didnt matter to you then you would have never tried to convince me you werent a poser. Who do you think you are kidding here....poser?

feb 25 2015

People still use the term Jigaboo? How come blacks call each other nigga but don't call each other Jigaboo?

feb 25 2015

People still use the term Jigaboo? How come blacks call each other nigga but don't call each other Jigaboo?
There is nothing at all positive about the word jigaboo. Nigga can be a term of endearment.

feb 25 2015

didn't some DJ call a black basketball team a bunch of hoes once?

1787727_o.gif

feb 25 2015

Asked her if she knew what jigaboo meant or told her not to say that again. Why does that mean he would need to beat her up?

Why do you think he's a step and fetcher ?

Forum List

Back