News Flash: Folks look for Trump to start a war...and you heard it here first

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
We already got 5 wars going, but NK is next....anything to deflect from that damned investigation and yes, I believe this idiot would go there.

Look on the bright side. If there is a war, President Trump will be staying in office indefinitely (War Powers Act).

We already got 5 wars going, but NK is next....anything to deflect from that damned investigation and yes, I believe this idiot would go there.

maxresdefault.jpg

Did anyone else think he got the "fire and fury" from watching last week's Game of Thrones?

What Trump thinks he is:

game-of-thrones-drogon-2.jpg

What he really is:

b88115577z.1_20160327160457_000_gvlg3u64.3_1-1bff5ib.jpg

Gotta love all these couch soldiers who are wishing for a war......hey moron's, grab the Trump boys and go join up...Uncle Sam needs brave war loving NK hating white boys.......ready set go!!

That, or shut the fuck up!! Veteran speaking here!!!

Gotta love all these couch soldiers who are wishing for a war......hey moron's, grab the Trump boys and go join up...Uncle Sam needs brave war loving NK hating white boys.......ready set go!!

That, or shut the fuck up!! Veteran speaking here!!!
What are you worried about? All of that nuke talk is just white people shit. You only have to concern yourself with race issues.

Forum List

Back