News outlets demand release of Jan. 6 footage given to Tucker Carlson

So far only 165 of the 800 plus cases brought as a result of the January 6 attack have been fully adjudicated.... a total of 280 people have pleaded guilty to charges and will be sentenced to jail and 50 are under house arrest.... those defendants chose to plead guilty rather than sit in jail waiting for justice....
You know, there may be video footage that could exonerate many of those people.....and the left is going bonkers?

Really?
How many are still in jail awaiting trial?
What are they charged with?
The government is trying to get admissions of guilt by keeping people in jail waiting for trial... we are suppose to have speedy trials in this country.... many people who have pled guilty were not guilty but they couldn't afford to sit behind bars as they lost everything... now be honest... is that justice to you?... justice delayed is justice denied....

Why are the Democrats opposed to transparency?
Democrats hide information from Americans.

Democrats are pro censorship.

If you said covid came from a lab, Democrats call big tech to have you censored.

If democrats still had congress all the info in the videos would remain hidden from America.

The government is trying to get admissions of guilt by keeping people in jail waiting for trial... we are suppose to have speedy trials in this country.... many people who have pled guilty were not guilty but they couldn't afford to sit behind bars as they lost everything... now be honest... is that justice to you?... justice delayed is justice denied....

I was curious as to exact numbers.

Here is what I found:

1003 people were charged and arrested.(as of Feb 16 2023)

476 pleaded guilty and entered plea deals (as of Feb 16 2023). This is very common especially if they can’t make bail or just want to get on with it.) It is especially common with black defendants. So not anything special to do with their being J6 rioters. As to not being guilty of anything, there presence inside the Capitol that day is evidence enough that they are guilty of something.

260 of were charged with more serious crimes. (as of Jan 2023)

Roughly 350 suspects remain wanted.

According to this, most were released while waiting for their cases to make their way through court. A small portion who were charged with more violent crimes were jailed while awaiting trial or a plea deal. This seems like pretty normal protocol.

April 2022
Most of the people arrested were allowed to go free while their cases worked their way through court. Judges decided a smaller group — often those facing the most serious charges or those who prosecutors worried might flee the country — should be locked up while they awaited trial. That decision presented authorities with a challenge: Where exactly should the government hold them?

Some ended up scattered in jails close to their homes. But a few dozen (the precise number has fluctuated) were incarcerated in the city where the Jan. 6 attack took place, in Washington, D.C.'s Correctional Treatment Facility. The District's Department of Corrections decided for the inmates' "own safety and security" to detain all of the Jan. 6 defendants in just one part of the facility, a section known as C2B.

I cited the most knowledgeable sources as regards both the U.S.C.H.P. and the Washington, D.C. National Guard.

Calling what I posted fake news does not alter or change that I posted facts. You do not like the facts I posted that is on you. I post facts, you believe the lies of the Traitor.

I was curious as to exact numbers.

Here is what I found:

1003 people were charged and arrested.(as of Feb 16 2023)

476 pleaded guilty and entered plea deals (as of Feb 16 2023). This is very common especially if they can’t make bail or just want to get on with it.) It is especially common with black defendants. So not anything special to do with their being J6 rioters. As to not being guilty of anything, there presence inside the Capitol that day is evidence enough that they are guilty of something.

260 of were charged with more serious crimes. (as of Jan 2023)

Roughly 350 suspects remain wanted.

According to this, most were released while waiting for their cases to make their way through court. A small portion who were charged with more violent crimes were jailed while awaiting trial or a plea deal. This seems like pretty normal protocol.

April 2022
Most of the people arrested were allowed to go free while their cases worked their way through court. Judges decided a smaller group — often those facing the most serious charges or those who prosecutors worried might flee the country — should be locked up while they awaited trial. That decision presented authorities with a challenge: Where exactly should the government hold them?

Some ended up scattered in jails close to their homes. But a few dozen (the precise number has fluctuated) were incarcerated in the city where the Jan. 6 attack took place, in Washington, D.C.'s Correctional Treatment Facility. The District's Department of Corrections decided for the inmates' "own safety and security" to detain all of the Jan. 6 defendants in just one part of the facility, a section known as C2B.

Justice delayed is justice denied.....
Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution....

Justice delayed is justice denied.....
Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution....
That’s a valid point, but likewise, the shear volume of people involved makes it difficult. At least most aren’t jailed, only the most violent or flight risks.

That’s a valid point, but likewise, the shear volume of people involved makes it difficult. At least most aren’t jailed, only the most violent or flight risks.
There are not that many people on the grand scale of things... and too busy is no excuse to violate the constitution... and I would think our government would have fast tracked this whole process to avoid the kinds of charges I and many others are making... But I don't think they care and I think they want to punish these people as much as they can get way with.... and I don't recognize a US government that thinks that way... they are vengeful...

There are not that many people on the grand scale of things... and too busy is no excuse to violate the constitution... and I would think our government would have fast tracked this whole process to avoid the kinds of charges I and many others are making... But I don't think they care and I think they want to punish these people as much as they can get way with.... and I don't recognize a US government that thinks that way... they are vengeful...
I would disagree. Can you think of another instance where you had over a thousand people involved in one crime in one jurisdiction? I can’t.

You can’t “fast track” justice….that would ultimately be injustice.

I would disagree. Can you think of another instance where you had over a thousand people involved in one crime in one jurisdiction? I can’t.

You can’t “fast track” justice….that would ultimately be injustice.
The BLM riots....

I saw Hillary concede the election on Election Night

The Obama’s transitioned the Presidency without issue and welcomed the Trump family to the White House

Crybaby Loser Trump still lies and claims he won
Correct, Trump is a crybaby loser, but the focus is, you guys were in the news announcing, "Not my president", whilst some dressed up as vaginas. You might think Democrats are the face of democracy, but the world knows you're lying hypocrites.

So the Democrats are in no position to lecture anyone on the subject of democracy.

Correct, Trump is a crybaby loser, but the focus is, you guys were in the news announcing, "Not my president", whilst some dressed up as vaginas. You might think Democrats are the face of democracy, but the world knows you're lying hypocrites.

So the Democrats are in no position to lecture anyone on the subject of democracy.

I didn’t see them storm the Capitol to stop the election

Forum List

Back