News outlets demand release of Jan. 6 footage given to Tucker Carlson

Nope, you refer to post #2. I have no intention to post my E-Mail to some right-wing piece of crap.

Since when is it customary to have members of this forum post emails to outside organizations. It's called a gross invasion of privacy.

Only hours after the attack had begun. The Traitor told them in his address earlier in the day "To Fight Like Hell". He had encouraged to supporters to come to D.C. and advised them "It Will Be Wild".

The Traitor had wanted Magnetometers installed before his speech, "Their my people". He knew they were armed, which was a directed violation of Washington, D.C. Law.

The Traitor encouraged the violence. It was only AFTER the attack had begun, hours into the attack he told his Reich Wing Violent supports to go home. Your argument falls apart on its face.
Reported - changing quotes

Only hours after the attack had begun. The Traitor told them in his address earlier in the day "To Fight Like Hell". He had encouraged to supporters to come to D.C. and advised them "It Will Be Wild".

The Traitor had wanted Magnetometers installed before his speech, "Their my people". He knew they were armed, which was a directed violation of Washington, D.C. Law.

The Traitor encouraged the violence. It was only AFTER the attack had begun, hours into the attack he told his Reich Wing Violent supports to go home. Your argument falls apart on its face.

Video, or it didn't happen.

But then, facts can be pesky, inconvenient things to you and your cult.

Throwing people under the bus in order to shift the blame is always a desperate and common act, but without a smoking gun you can go pound sand lefty.
The Jan. 6th Committee gave us plenty of smoking guns in their televised hearings.
Your ignorance on this matter suggests you didn't bother watching.
You needn't wilfully remain clueless and in the dark.
The hearings are (and will always be) available on You-tube.

Good grief, all your bull crap has been hashed over ad hominem. A collage of "Fight Like Hell" was played of politician's and candidate's using the phrase like it was a must or common thing during any kind of political event etc. It's a rallying call, but not a commit violence call. Huge difference, but you Leftist love to twist and play with language and intent. You are losing bud.

In Trump's speech, he told them to march peacefully. In Trump's Tweets released by Twitter when Musk took over, he told them to match peacefully.

The protestors marched without guns, and just like all matches, crowd mentality can often spill over to some causing damage.

On record here, are you claiming Trump's speech and Tweets didn't happen? Are you claiming he didn't ask them to march peacefully? Please use both braincells.

And your last sentence, what a complete bellend you are. Facts are slapping your face that you look like a clown, and you have the sheer inbred stupidity to come out with that crap. What a sad worthless life you live.

Direct quote from the Traitor, "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Direct quote from the Traitor, "We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," he said.

Is that all you've got?
You lame faggot resorting to rule breaching because you're getting spanked.

The Chiefs were getting beat, their manager said, "Fight like mad". Did they start shooting people? Fucking idiot.

It's going to be wild, what a party. Made our voices known, all had one voice, it was electric. What a wild party.

You are Mr/Miss/Mrs idiot of the year.

Mumpsimus.

Your precious committee fell flat on it's face, do your lame party one final homage, lie on your yellow belly like they did.

You have to go with "what happened" as opposed to with "I think this happened, so I assume......".

Clinging onto a dream, onto an error, despite facts, will not make assumptions reality.
What happened was Trump fired up a crowd based on lies and sent them to the Capitol to do something about his lie

Then he sat back and watched

You lame faggot resorting to rule breaching because you're getting spanked.

The Chiefs were getting beat, their manager said, "Fight like mad". Did they start shooting people? Fucking idiot.

It's going to be wild, what a party. Made our voices known, all had one voice, it was electric. What a wild party.

You are Mr/Miss/Mrs idiot of the year.

You're lame attempts at a very ugly slur has been reported. Just so you know, I made up for my mistake and you still chose to attack me.

The Jan. 6th Committee gave us plenty of smoking guns in their televised hearings.
Your ignorance on this matter suggests you didn't bother watching.
You needn't wilfully remain clueless and in the dark.
The hearings are (and will always be) available on You-tube.
The day and hour this ole boy believes anything a leftist say's, uhhh will be the day that they bury me with a sign placed on my chest (placed there by leftist), that reads, I certainly believed the left. Even that will be found out to be a lie written by a leftist before the sun goes down.

Here the problem with this bull shit post. I'm telling the truth. I know you refuse to accept that truth, but it is still the truth.
Truth in your mind, but no one has to believe you. Oh and don't be breaking my post up like that, otherwise removing it from it's context. Use the entire post along with your retort or go pound sand you, you, you, ahhhhh what the hell just don't do it.

The day and hour this ole boy believes anything a leftist say's, uhhh will be the day that they bury me with a sign placed on my chest (placed there by leftist), that reads, I certainly believed the left. Even that will be found out to be a lie written by a leftist before the sun goes down.
So you basically just like to talk outta your ass about subjects you really aren't very well informed on?

Forum List

Back