Newsom Blames ‘Conservatives And Delusional California Bashers’ For His State’s Failures

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It's never a democrats fault.
It is in California, and Newsom is the typical California Democrat leader. Seriously, they elect their leaders, so they deserve the taxes and the mandates, the homeless shitting in their streets of their sanctuary cities.

all major democrat leaders are identical ..
No. They are not. That is why you never vote a straight party ticket on either side, unless you are some kind of brainless party tool.

California has had Democrats in control with a supermajority for decades now. There is nothing any Republican can do. Whatever Democrats want they get.

And like a typical Democrat, what Democrats do is the fault of Republicans.

Democrats are irresponsible scum.

Jay Inslee, Maria Cantwell, Patty Murray and Pramila Jayapal have done the same in WA. Puget sound police forces and Boeing are prime examples of the problems that they have been largely responsible for.

All Democrats since 1980 are all identical America hating commie lovers. There isn’t one today who stands with America.
So, I see you are not through vilifying over half of America, yet. Very trumpian of you.

So, I see you are not through vilifying over half of America, yet. Very trumpian of you.
It's the fucking truth. You're just to stupid to realize it. The last Democrat I really liked retired from City Hall as Buffalo's mayor in 1994. There was none nationally that I could even respect. Hell, Daniel Patrick Moynihan was a total sleaze in his own right.

IMG_2775.jpeg

Name one Democrat who is a constitutional loving America lover.

One.

Funny how all Democrat controlled states are shitholes people are fleeing.
I would not say they are all shitholes. Some do appear to be popular places to shit in the street, though, and maybe in their city parks, up against walls on the sidewalks, etc. Very strange.:rolleyes:

I would not say they are all shitholes. Some do appear to be popular places to shit in the street, though, and maybe in their city parks, up against walls on the sidewalks, etc. Very strange.:rolleyes:
Would you say there were very many Democratically controlled cities that are getting better, White?

Maybe you should criticize your buddies who called over half the nation deplorables and you, yourself have disparaged Trump supporters with your own pejoratives--how Bidenista of you.
Sounds like J.D. Vance saying he could not understand how anybody could support Trump.

The Republicans are close to the center.
The Democrats are far left.
From the crazy Democrat prospective the center is far right.
The Democrats view mainstream people as far right.

Forum List

Back