Newsom just keeps on losing...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Last edited:
And this guy thinks he can be the president of the United states?....
Buuuaaahahahahaha fat chance pretty boy....

Jay Inslee, WA gov. and his AG are pushing an identical law for suing gun mfrs. It will get slapped down by the supreme court as well.

Gun grabber will never be president...

Ummm…Newsom WON

The court did exactly what he wanted to do. Declare Citizen self help unconstitutional

Now he gets to make the TRUMPCourt either admit their decisions are hypocritical or make them retract their Texas Abortion decision

Last edited:
Ummm…Newsom WON

The court did exactly what he wanted to do. Declare Citizen self help unconstitutional

Now he gets to make the TRUMPCourt either admit their decisions are hypocritical or make them retract their Texas Abortion decision

Good gawd you're delusional.

The 2A is bigger than you so sit down. I distinctly remember saying Neesome's BS was unconstitutional....here we are

Ummm…Newsom WON

Only queers start a post with "ummm".

Good gawd you're delusional.

The 2A is bigger than you so sit down. I distinctly remember saying Neesome's BS was unconstitutional....here we are

Sassy struts her ignorance once again

Newsom KNEW it was UnConstitutional
He also knew the Texas Abortion Law was Unconstititutional

That is why he made HIS law identical and dared the TRUMPCourt to say they are not

Sassy struts her ignorance once again

Newsom KNEW it was UnConstitutional
He also knew the Texas Abortion Law was Unconstititutional

That is why he made HIS law identical and dared the TRUMPCourt to say they are not

Gfy asshole. I mean really.

Newsome got smacked down... like you do every day. Fcking loon

Gfy asshole. I mean really.

Newsome got smacked down... like you do every day. Fcking loon

Newsom set up the TRUMPcourt to either admit they are hypocritical in their decisions or repeal their Texas decision

He played them
You want a judicial precedent?
Then apply it equally

Newsom set up the TRUMPcourt to either admit they are hypocritical in their decisions or repeal their Texas decision

He played them
You want a judicial precedent?
Then apply it equally

Go away. Dumbfuck

Absolutely nobody should take you seriously

Gun grabber will never be president...

I'm having a hard time reading that seemingly poorly-written article.

I say Seemingly because maybe I am more tired than I thought but good grief.. I have read and re-read and cannot follow the writing..

I would think, for example, that Newsom would NOT be pleased about the gun decision the judge made.. but the article seems to say otherwise... etc.. etc.. Someone should have edited that article (is what I am thinking--I doubt I am that tired..)

I'm having a hard time reading that seemingly poorly-written article.

I say Seemingly because maybe I am more tired than I thought but good grief.. I have read and re-read and cannot follow the writing..

I would think, for example, that Newsom would NOT be pleased about the gun decision the judge made.. but the article seems to say otherwise... etc.. etc.. Someone should have edited that article (is what I am thinking--I doubt I am that tired..)
They are trying to report that Newsom lost without saying it... reporters are embarrassing the crap out of themselves....

Forum List

Back