Newsom…..reparations in CA? Paid out to those who have benefitted the most from slavery? Does that really make sense?

Nope. Most other “demographic” groups aren’t nearly as racist as black folks. They get tired of your constant whining as well.
Again, exit voting shows minorities vote overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party. There isn't a single minority population the GOP wins by a majority. The closest it comes is the Latino vote at 60/40. And that's with the older Latino vote. If you eliminate them, as time will eventually, your support among young people of any demographic falls off a cliff.

Something else I've never considered, the aging white population is going to be reliant on an increasingly diverse younger generation to financially support their social security benefits. Are we really going to want to do that for a racist white population that fought economic justice for everyone else every step of the way? Something to think about. 😄

America’s shrinking white population needs to value youthful diversity

So... no.
Like most other Angry Racist Brothers, you have no idea who your father is.
But honestly, I cant blame you for that.
It's yo momma's fault.
Woman had no standards.
Like all emotionally stunted white racists you mistake your racist fanfiction for reality. 🤣🤣🤣

Of course they do.
Demcorats are historically well-known for owning colored people; this is just an extension of this.
In your fantasy world minorities don't have minds of their owns I guess. You know when you white racists come here with these silly outbursts all I see is this.

You're no different than fantasy players in the park.

In your fantasy world minorities don't have minds of their owns I guess. You know when you white racists come here with these silly outbursts all I see is this.

Put ‘em in the same room and Hispanics get bored with the blacks constant whining.

In your fantasy world minorities don't have minds of their owns I guess.
The fact you savages live off your tribal instincts speaks far more loudly to this than I ever could.

That said
It's not my fault your Uruk-asses are too stupid to realize you're just voting for yo' massah, rather than him having to buy you.

Like all emotionally stunted white racists you mistake your racist fanfiction for reality. 🤣🤣🤣
So, not only do you not know who your father is, you cannot understand your experience is prevalent among your people.

Given your tribal instincts, its no surprise you are unable to comprehend the fact there is a bigger picture, much less see it.

Put ‘em in the same room and Hispanics get bored with the blacks constant whining.
My sister's in laws are Cuban and Dominican. I've had Puerto Ricans, Colombians, Jews, Portuguese, Italians, wasps, Black Americans... marry into my family. Our family get togethers might as well be a meeting of the United Nations. You talk about minorities like you've never even met one. Like I said, everything that comes out your mouth sounds like you shooting Lighting Bolts! at me in the park while you're dressed in funny robes. It's no an effective debate tactic. 😄

My sister's in laws are Cuban and Dominican. I've had Puerto Ricans, Colombians, Jews, Portuguese, Italians, wasps, Black Americans... marry into my family. Our family get togethers might as well be a meeting of the United Nations. You talk about minorities like you've never even met one. Like I said, everything that comes out your mouth sounds like you shooting Lighting Bolts! at me in the park while you're dressed in funny robes. It's no an effective debate tactic. 😄

Still whining even though the reason for proposed reparations doesn’t effect you.

If you don’t see why whiners never win, I can’t help ya

Still whining even though the reason for proposed reparations doesn’t effect you.

If you don’t see why whiners never win, I can’t help ya
Irony. Maybe you losers might catch on that we are punking you and taking your country while you cosplay all day. 😄

Forum List

Back