Newsom…..reparations in CA? Paid out to those who have benefitted the most from slavery? Does that really make sense?

Maybe back in the day. With how much mixing there is going on these days children won't have anyone to be racist towards. I see a lot more stereotypical racist beliefs from the older generation of immigrants who are a lot more homogeneous, ethnically than their children or grandchildren.

In English this time?

Also means you’d get no reparations you desperately need to fund this revolution your yaking about constantly.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's what I've been telling you you moron. 😄 I don't advocate for reparations for myself and you don't have to be Black American to think Black Americans are deserving of reparations.

Maybe back in the day. With how much mixing there is going on these days children won't have anyone to be racist towards. I see a lot more stereotypical racist beliefs from the older generation of immigrants who are a lot more homogeneous, ethnically than their children or grandchildren.
still going on today.....especially in LA

The vast majority of violence occurs within racial groups. Also HeyNorm had trouble reading some of those words in my previous post. Do you think you can explain to him what homogeneous means and that it is indeed an English word? 😂😂😂

I didn’t have a problem with that word. I have difficulty reading cuck.

Carry on.

The vast majority of violence occurs within racial groups. Also HeyNorm had trouble reading some of those words in my previous post. Do you think you can explain to him what homogeneous means and that it is indeed an English word? 😂😂😂
in LA that violence occurs between 2 racial groups.....

not happening, RW BS. What blacks could certainly use is a living wage care health care day care paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations like every other modern country- tax the rich and help the poor which is the blacks. they have one tenth the wealth of whites on average. And the racism is incredible, especially when a scumbag like Trump lets them loose.... of course they would have preferred to have stayed in Africa. Now if we could just get the white scumbags out of Africa....

The vast majority of violence occurs within racial groups.
Yes. And its mostly brutha-on-brutha.
You savages can't help but kill each other.
If your Uruk-asses committed murder at the same rate as civilized folk, the US murder rate would drop 60%

Forum List

Back