Newt admits to meeting to obstruct everything to bring down Obama

"Seeds of 2012" - Newt Admits to GOP Conspiracy to Block President Obama's Policies - YouTube

Al Sharpton really tears him a new one. Newt smirks and thinks he has all the answers, but Al busts his bubbles one at a time.

The National Memo » POLL: Plurality Believes That Republicans Are Sabotaging Economy

Al tears through every and any one that attempts to come at him with any BS.

Al Sharpton's show is arguably THE best political show on TV :clap2:

You have incredibly low standards.

"Seeds of 2012" - Newt Admits to GOP Conspiracy to Block President Obama's Policies - YouTube

Al Sharpton really tears him a new one. Newt smirks and thinks he has all the answers, but Al busts his bubbles one at a time.

The National Memo » POLL: Plurality Believes That Republicans Are Sabotaging Economy

sure he does.....his BullShit is thicker than most Politicians....

And it also brought down the country. Republicans "won".
So in essence; you are finally admitting that Obama and his policies have failed.

Nice. :clap2:

I'm admitting Republicans fucked this country up the butt. Not something that can be denied. You can try, but in your own heart you know it's true.

I deny that Republicans have "F*#& this country up the butt".

Not very hard to deny it at all.

can you imagine Al Sharpton "tearing" anyone a new one?.....of course Al and Dean have something in common...they both hate White people.....

I don't hate anyone. But Republican policies are terrifying and destructive. I suspect even you will admit that.

can you imagine Al Sharpton "tearing" anyone a new one?.....of course Al and Dean have something in common...they both hate White people.....

I don't hate anyone. But Republican policies are terrifying and destructive. I suspect even you will admit that.

For someone who doesn't hate anyone, you sure as heck lie and attack people alot.

Produce a single clip of Al Sharpton getting bested by anyone in the public sphere.

I can produce 10 clips of Al besting the best of them easily.

So in essence; you are finally admitting that Obama and his policies have failed.

Nice. :clap2:

I'm admitting Republicans fucked this country up the butt. Not something that can be denied. You can try, but in your own heart you know it's true.

your right Dean they have....but your forgetting to mention their co-conspirators the Democrats.....oh thats right you cant.....so i will....and if your wondering how i know....i live in California.....out here its the Democrats who did the fucking and the Republicans are the Co-conspirators....

sure you dont Dean,you only mention how Conservatives are 90% White in so many of your posts because your so fond of them Conservative Whites..........and yea i dont care for most Republican policies....but i dont care for most of your buddies crap either......they worked wonders out here .....

That explains why he is always third in the ratings behind Special Report on FOX and John King on CNN the best always aim for third and stay there.

Produce a single clip of Al Sharpton getting bested by anyone in the public sphere.

LOL you are hilarious. if I had time, I'd love to go through your posts and post them in a thread. AL Sharpton.... what a genius.....LOLOLOLOL

so thats your opinion....some other person watching those clips might disagree with ya......

I thought the Dems have been saying that the country had ALREADY been brought down by Bush!

Get your fucking bullshit straight why dont you?

Oh, and NEWSFLASH!

The role of the OPPOSITION PARTY *is* to oppose the Presidents agenda in order to get concessions that the opposition wants.

Duhmass.

Pubs have f***cked Cal. too. Refuse to pass good work/SS ID, HowardJarvis was a Pub, started gov't by referendum. Pure democracy is a bad idea.

so thats your opinion....some other person watching those clips might disagree with ya......

I'll make it easy for ya...

Just produce ONE clip of Al Sharpton getting pwn3d by someone...anyone. I'll even give you a whole week. That's 7 whole days. I'll add 3 more days and make it 10 to give you a fighting chance.

C'mon...are you chickenshutyourmouth!

:lol:
lol

Dude, stop doing the bath crystal snorts, OK?

They make you completely assinine and pathetically stupid.

LOL you are hilarious. if I had time, I'd love to go through your posts and post them in a thread. AL Sharpton.... what a genius.....LOLOLOLOL

No need...RDean has already supplied you with any videos you might need with this thread.

It is also arguable that the moon is made of green cheese. The smart money bets that the moon is more likely to be made of green cheese than Sharpton being the best political show.

Forum List

Back