Newt Gingrich - Good Choice For VP

Newt should stick to sucking Hannity. He's a Fox man if ever there was one.

Nothing matters in America any more, but CHARISMA.

If you don't have it don't apply. Empty suits oozing with charisma are the winners in America. Like Barak Obama.

Honest, hard working people with provable results and achievements, but no charisma, not so much. Like John Kasich.

Even when a successful person WITH charisma and representing the people's choice, like Donald Trump comes along, back stabbers spare no expense, no effort and no shame to sabotage that person's success.

The elites like George Will and Bill Kristol are like the cardinals and bishops who wanted to oppose, torture and kill Galileo for the sin of being smarter than them, just like Trump is smarter, and more importantly, more pragmatic than these phonies.

These phonies don't realize that if Hillary wins, they will be shuffled off to a virtual gulag by executive order first, and then by raving leftist Supreme Court Justices (justice? liberal? Hillary?) who will be there to freeload for 30-40 years.

The barbarians are not at the gate. They are within.

Newt!? Are u kidding ? Where in this country does that choice get u extra votes!? Everyone hates him!!

Trump is going to pick Sean Hannity . The guys sucks his ass enough .

Trump says he wants a running mate who knows how to get things done in Washington and help shape foreign policy. I don't think there is a better pick than this guy. Trump should have him at the top of his list.

Gingrich: Speaker Ryan made a big mistake today
Newt? The guy who crapped out the last time he ran? The guy almost as unlikeable as Trump? The guy who cheated on his wife?
Yeah, he'd be perfect.

Trump says he wants a running mate who knows how to get things done in Washington and help shape foreign policy. I don't think there is a better pick than this guy. Trump should have him at the top of his list.

Newt? The guy who crapped out the last time he ran? The guy almost as unlikeable as Trump? The guy who cheated on his wife?
Yeah, he'd be perfect.

Ummm cheated on his wife while she was fighting CANCER !!

Are you fucking kidding? Gingrich got run out of congress for illegal distribution of cash to affect legislation. He is one of the most crooked people to ever stain the reputation of the House of Representatives.

Do you even know Gingrich's history? That is the dumbest post I've ever seen you make.
You're full of shit. Prove it.

Yeah, he'd be perfect.
Suddenly infidelity is important? It didn't seem to bother you when Cruz did it.

Like I said in another thread about this topic...I like Newt and he is an incredible history writer and very knowledgeable!

But I think Mr Trump should select a VP who does not belong to the political establishment.

Are you fucking kidding? Gingrich got run out of congress for illegal distribution of cash to affect legislation. He is one of the most crooked people to ever stain the reputation of the House of Representatives.

Do you even know Gingrich's history? That is the dumbest post I've ever seen you make.
You're full of shit. Prove it.

Were you in a coma when Gingrich was thrown out as speaker of the House? Good God! I'm full of shit? And you are EMPTY of any knowledge of what you are proposing.

Your response is typical. You don't like me. Big whoop. So you break out your Jr High talking points. Why don't you try breaking out some intelligent review of history and some facts. PROVE what I charged is wrong. Whether I'm full of shit or not Gingrich is a dishonest crook and all your weak juvenile insults can't change that.

Forum List

Back