Newt: Obama Legacy ‘Is Going to Disappear Within a Year’

Yay!!!

Because Obama had this habit of going around Congress, most of his legacy can be gone in no time.

Newt: Obama Legacy ‘Is Going to Disappear Within a Year’

by Jeff Poor21 Dec 2016835

Newt-Gingrich-530x362.jpeg

Wednesday on Fox News Channel, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted once President-elect Donald Trump is sworn in as president, he will undo much of President Barack Obama’s legacy, which he attributed to Obama’s reliance on executive orders.

“What you’re watching is a man who realizes all of a sudden that like 90 percent of his legacy is going to disappear because he didn’t do the hard work of passing legislation, he didn’t reach out to the other side,” Gingrich said. “[Y]ou watch — starting the opening day when Trump starts to repeal all these executive orders, it’s going to be like one of those balloons that deflates. The Obama legacy is going to this, down to a core to 10 or 15 percent of what he originally did. The rest is all going to disappear within a year.”​

Really? Gays are going to be kicked out of the military?
Nope.

You're safe for now......

Homophobe. Is homophobia big in your country?
Yes....in America most of it is in the Democratic Party.

Most lesbians cannot stand gay activists. My sister for example. She just wishes you fuckers would :anj_stfu:

Where's your proof of this????

Navy SEALS told me so
Sure they did....

Ummm...actually, they did

Want to tell me now about how Hitler is living in Argentina and Elvis has entered the building?
I think you're lying.

Did a group of SEALs break national security protocols and inform you of being personal witnesses to his death, or are you simply repeating reports from the propaganda arm of the Obama Administration, better known as the mainstream media? The only person that could possibly know for sure he was dead was the person who checked OBLs vitals or matched his DNA.

Saw the Navy SEAL who pulled the trigger on 60 Minutes.
You calling him a liar?

As long as the far left cheers on ISIS, the Obama legacy will still be alive!

There is one aspect of the Obama Legacy which will endure: In the living memory of those of us who endured The Worse Recovery Ever, it will serve as a red flashing light of what happens when Progs have free reign to inflict that Authoritarian Agenda on the rest of us.

The worst recovery ever? In case you haven't noticed, this recovery isn't over. It won't be over until we get the Trump Recession.
When did we get out of the recession?

There is one aspect of the Obama Legacy which will endure: In the living memory of those of us who endured The Worse Recovery Ever, it will serve as a red flashing light of what happens when Progs have free reign to inflict that Authoritarian Agenda on the rest of us.

The worst recovery ever? In case you haven't noticed, this recovery isn't over. It won't be over until we get the Trump Recession.

We had the worst recovery in modern times. I've presented several times the difference between job creation and labor force participation for Reagan vs. Obama. Obama's Reign of Economic Illiteracy has been an EPIC FAIL, as recognized by people who don't live in major metros sucking off the DC teat.

You can't compare the 80's to today.

July 2009, about the time you were potty trained.

We had the worst recovery in modern times. I've presented several times the difference between job creation and labor force participation for Reagan vs. Obama. Obama's Reign of Economic Illiteracy has been an EPIC FAIL, as recognized by people who don't live in major metros sucking off the DC teat.

Damn straight.
1980s = Reagan
2010s = obama

July 2009, about the time you were potty trained.
7 months in and obama fixed the economy huh? I'll wait for your stats .....

How can you call a recovery that added $55 trillion to our wealth, more than doubled the stock market and added 11 million jobs...."The worst recovery ever"?

That's true. We had a Competent President during the 80s, unlike Obabble.

How can you call a recovery that added $55 trillion to our wealth, more than doubled the stock market and added 11 million jobs...."The worst recovery ever"?

So you are all for Obabble increasing the debt by $10T, keeping interest rates near Zero, and cratering GDP growth just so Wall Street Bankers, Hedge Funds, and Giant Corporations can profit from financial asset inflation?

Last edited:

Damn straight.
1980s = Reagan
2010s = obama

Reagan's economy had the advantage of all those jobs that have since gone overseas.

So you are all for Obabble increasing the debt by $10T, keeping interest rates near Zero, and crating GDP growth just so Wall Street Bankers, Hedge Funds, and Giant Corporations can profit from financial asset inflation?

Yup

Considering we were borderline Depression, Obama's recovery was remarkable
Especially with a Republican Party hell-bent on "the economy must fail"

That's true. We had a Competent President during the 80s, unlike Obabble.

Reaganomics destroyed the middle class

His legacy is division and hate.
I say we all take a moment to reflect on the last 8 years and honestly come up with at least one executive order that he signed that we personally for whatever reason agree with.
with as many as he did sign, there is no way that every single one of them were bad. I spend a good deal of time trying to find the good in bad situations, most of the time there is something good to be said about even the most offensive things, its just a matter of looking at things honestly without having your mind made up before you start.
Yeah. Let's do that.
Hitler murdered 6 million Jews but he built the Autoban. So he did something good after all.
after getting rid of 6 million drivers, how tough could it have been to build a road to handle the leftovers?

So you are all for Obabble increasing the debt by $10T, keeping interest rates near Zero, and crating GDP growth just so Wall Street Bankers, Hedge Funds, and Giant Corporations can profit from financial asset inflation?

So Obama comes into office with the deficit at a trillion dollars, the country deep in recession, and you think he should have had the country out of recession and the budget balanced by when? February?

Navy SEALS told me so
Sure they did....

Ummm...actually, they did

Want to tell me now about how Hitler is living in Argentina and Elvis has entered the building?
I think you're lying.

Did a group of SEALs break national security protocols and inform you of being personal witnesses to his death, or are you simply repeating reports from the propaganda arm of the Obama Administration, better known as the mainstream media? The only person that could possibly know for sure he was dead was the person who checked OBLs vitals or matched his DNA.

Saw the Navy SEAL who pulled the trigger on 60 Minutes.
You calling him a liar?

As long as the far left cheers on ISIS, the Obama legacy will still be alive!
I'm waiting for them to ban assault Semi-tractor trailers. No 18 Wheelers. No trucks that weigh more than 5000 lbs.

Forum List

Back