Newt: Obama Legacy ‘Is Going to Disappear Within a Year’

There is one aspect of the Obama Legacy which will endure: In the living memory of those of us who endured The Worse Recovery Ever, it will serve as a red flashing light of what happens when Progs have free reign to inflict that Authoritarian Agenda on the rest of us.

How can you call a recovery that added $55 trillion to our wealth, more than doubled the stock market and added 11 million jobs...."The worst recovery ever"?

So you are all for Obabble increasing the debt by $10T, keeping interest rates near Zero, and crating GDP growth just so Wall Street Bankers, Hedge Funds, and Giant Corporations can profit from financial asset inflation?

So Obama comes into office with the deficit at a trillion dollars, the country deep in recession, and you think he should have had the country out of recession and the budget balanced by when? February?
It was jacked by a Democrat Congress. The president merely signs the check. Congress spends it.

Oh....and Obama has doubled the gross public debt in 8 years. He's like the guy that farts in an elevator and gets out on the second floor leaving the rest of us to deal with the smell.

usgs_line.php

Last edited:
Is Trump going to take away my Obamagas?
Along with your Obamaphone, your ObamaTV, your Obama cigarettes, your Obama movies, your Obama high prices, you lousy stagnant Obama economy, and your Obama terrorism.

I plan to keep track of the price of gas under President Trump
$2.25 for Obamagas

Lets see how his energy policies work out

There is one aspect of the Obama Legacy which will endure: In the living memory of those of us who endured The Worse Recovery Ever, it will serve as a red flashing light of what happens when Progs have free reign to inflict that Authoritarian Agenda on the rest of us.

The worst recovery ever? In case you haven't noticed, this recovery isn't over. It won't be over until we get the Trump Recession.

We had the worst recovery in modern times. I've presented several times the difference between job creation and labor force participation for Reagan vs. Obama. Obama's Reign of Economic Illiteracy has been an EPIC FAIL, as recognized by people who don't live in major metros sucking off the DC teat.

You can't compare the 80's to today.
Damn straight.
1980s = Reagan
2010s = obama

Reagan's economy had the advantage of all those jobs that have since gone overseas.

What a whingefest. The misery index was 19.3 (7.5% unemployment; 11.8% inflation at the start of Reagan's first term; it dropped to 9.7 (5.3% UE; 4.4% inflation), a reduction of nearly 50%. Obabble's was 7.39 when he started (7.3% UE and .09 inflation. His is now 6.54, a drop of 11%. The split is 4.9 UE and 1.64 Inflation. The only reason that UE is lower is because of the epic collapse of the Labor Force Participation Rate. If we used the same methods in place when Reagan was in office for UE, then Obabble's misery index would have grown instead of shrinking (by a wee bit).

The worst recovery ever? In case you haven't noticed, this recovery isn't over. It won't be over until we get the Trump Recession.

We had the worst recovery in modern times. I've presented several times the difference between job creation and labor force participation for Reagan vs. Obama. Obama's Reign of Economic Illiteracy has been an EPIC FAIL, as recognized by people who don't live in major metros sucking off the DC teat.

Damn straight.
1980s = Reagan
2010s = obama

Reagan's economy had the advantage of all those jobs that have since gone overseas.

What a whingefest. The misery index was 19.3 (7.5% unemployment; 11.8% inflation at the start of Reagan's first term; it dropped to 9.7 (5.3% UE; 4.4% inflation), a reduction of nearly 50%. Obabble's was 7.39 when he started (7.3% UE and .09 inflation. His is now 6.54, a drop of 11%. The split is 4.9 UE and 1.64 Inflation. The only reason that UE is lower is because of the epic collapse of the Labor Force Participation Rate. If we used the same methods in place when Reagan was in office for UE, then Obabble's misery index would have grown instead of shrinking (by a wee bit).

Okay so you deny we've lost any jobs going overseas since the Reagan years.

You're ignorant.

How can you call a recovery that added $55 trillion to our wealth, more than doubled the stock market and added 11 million jobs...."The worst recovery ever"?

So you are all for Obabble increasing the debt by $10T, keeping interest rates near Zero, and crating GDP growth just so Wall Street Bankers, Hedge Funds, and Giant Corporations can profit from financial asset inflation?

So Obama comes into office with the deficit at a trillion dollars, the country deep in recession, and you think he should have had the country out of recession and the budget balanced by when? February?

That is so misleading. The deficit was temporarily inflated with TARP, which wound down pretty quickly. Obabble made the huge deficit permanent with his Porkulus package, ObabbleCare and his other Big Government boondoggles.

It was jacked by a Democrat Congress. The president merely signs the check. Congress spends it.

Oh....and Obama has doubled the gross public debt in 8 years. He's like the guy that farts in an elevator and gets out on the second floor leaving the rest of us to deal with the smell.

usgs_line.php

Obabble didn't just fart in the elevator. He took a steaming dump.

Damn straight.
1980s = Reagan
2010s = obama

You're ignorant.

The reason why jobs have gone overseas is the PROG Big Government taxation and regulation that making doing business here so expensive. Jobs stayed in the US when Reagan was President because we had a fiscal and tax policy which encouraged business growth.

And you are a Stupid Knigget.

Along with your Obamaphone, your ObamaTV, your Obama cigarettes, your Obama movies, your Obama high prices, you lousy stagnant Obama economy, and your Obama terrorism.

$2.25 for Obamagas

As long as you can point out exactly what your hero did to drive the price down......especially since he said he has nada to do with it.......go ahead, dipshit.

usgs_line.php

As I recall, the Congress simply passed Bush budgets with continuing resolutions.

usgs_line.php

More like a White Phosphorous Cluster-Bomb...

usgs_line.php

More like a White Phosphorous Cluster-Bomb...

Is that Obabble's White Privilege?

Damn straight.
1980s = Reagan
2010s = obama

You're ignorant.

The reason why jobs have gone overseas is the PROG Big Government taxation and regulation that making doing business here so expensive. Jobs stayed in the US when Reagan was President because we had a fiscal and tax policy which encouraged business growth.

Your stupidity should be an embarrassment:

Historical%20look%20at%20the%20US%20Manufacturing%20sector_0.png

usgs_line.php

As I recall, the Congress simply passed Bush budgets with continuing resolutions.

Bullshit.
Pelosi Statement on President Bush?s Fiscal Year 2009 Budget

And said it wasn't enough spending every single time.

Damn straight.
1980s = Reagan
2010s = obama

You're ignorant.

I said PROG big government policies, not Obabble. You Prog Loons have been destroying jobs for decades.

$2.25 for Obamagas

As long as you can point out exactly what your hero did to drive the price down......especially since he said he has nada to do with it.......go ahead, dipshit.

Not my problem...Its Trumps

Obamagas is at $2.25

If Trump gets it lower, I will give him credit
If it increases....I will blame Trump

Fair enough?

Damn straight.
1980s = Reagan
2010s = obama

You're ignorant.

Another failed far left post:

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_1948_2016_all_period_M11_data.gif

That graph says it all as in labor force participation..

$2.25 for Obamagas

Obamagas is at $2.25

Fair enough?

Another failed far left drone post!

Bush: $2.14

Obama: $3.12

Here’s a graphical chart of historical gas prices to get a different perspective.

gas1.jpg

Gas Cheaper Under Obama or Bush?

$2.25 for Obamagas

Obamagas is at $2.25

Fair enough?

Here’s a graphical chart of historical gas prices to get a different perspective.

gas1.jpg

This is about Obama vs Trump
We will see how Trump does with the price of gas

Bush gave us $4 a gallon....can Trump match it?

$2.25 for Obamagas

Obamagas is at $2.25

Fair enough?

gas1.jpg

This is about Obama vs Trump
We will see how Trump does with the price of gas

Bush gave us $4 a gallon....can Trump match it?

See how the far left gets when you show them reality and facts?

I guess you drones did not get the message, you have been fired!

Blame the messengers: Dem boss Schumer fires staffers after November rout

Forum List

Back