Newt: Obama Legacy ‘Is Going to Disappear Within a Year’

God let's hope so. We're now gonna have an actual American who loves his country, as our President. How refreshing. A huge sigh of relief.

Obama will do just fine

His legacy will be enhanced by being sandwiched between two of our worst presidents
You are going to regret this post more than you know.
I'm willing to back it up

Wait till I start tracking Trumps economic progress
With a higher interest rate....

Why do you think the interest rate is no longer 0 anymore?
Making excuses so soon?

Looks like you are giving up on a Trump Presidency before it even starts. The Great Obama was given a Stock Market in collapse, failing banks and auto industries, an economy losing 770,000 jobs a month and you whimper because Trump has interest rates up an additional quarter of a percent

The sooner the better! We need to remove that stain from the fabric that is America

Obama will do just fine

His legacy will be enhanced by being sandwiched between two of our worst presidents

Making excuses so soon?

Looks like you are giving up on a Trump Presidency before it even starts. The Great Obama was given a Stock Market in collapse, failing banks and auto industries, an economy losing 770,000 jobs a month and you whimper because Trump has interest rates up an additional quarter of a percent
Trump is going to make Obama look like Carter did compared to Reagan and then some, that is why the interest rates are going up, because Trump's economy can handle it.

Obama will do just fine

Making excuses so soon?

Trump is going to make Obama look like Carter did compared to Reagan and then some, that is why the interest rates are going up, because Trump's economy can handle it.
Well ...I certainly hope so

Let's see..

Stock Market rose 245% under Obama...that means Trump will give us a Dow at 50,000
Unemployment dropped four percent....that means Unemployment under Trump will be 0.6 percent

Can't wait for Trump

Making excuses so soon?

Let's see..

Stock Market rose 245% under Obama...that means Trump will give us a Dow at 50,000
Unemployment dropped four percent....that means Unemployment under Trump will be 0.6 percent

Can't wait for Trump

Yeah but you're an old OWS nutter. So why are you boasting about how well Wall Street is doing? You're pretty disingenuous ain't ya?

Making excuses so soon?

Let's see..

Can't wait for Trump

Yeah but you're an old OWS nutter. So why are you boasting about how well Wall Street is doing? You're pretty disingenuous ain't ya?
All I can say to Trump fans is I welcome him to beat Obamas economic record

I will be watching

Yay!!!

Because Obama had this habit of going around Congress, most of his legacy can be gone in no time.

Newt: Obama Legacy ‘Is Going to Disappear Within a Year’

by Jeff Poor21 Dec 2016835

Newt-Gingrich-530x362.jpeg

Wednesday on Fox News Channel, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted once President-elect Donald Trump is sworn in as president, he will undo much of President Barack Obama’s legacy, which he attributed to Obama’s reliance on executive orders.

“What you’re watching is a man who realizes all of a sudden that like 90 percent of his legacy is going to disappear because he didn’t do the hard work of passing legislation, he didn’t reach out to the other side,” Gingrich said. “[Y]ou watch — starting the opening day when Trump starts to repeal all these executive orders, it’s going to be like one of those balloons that deflates. The Obama legacy is going to this, down to a core to 10 or 15 percent of what he originally did. The rest is all going to disappear within a year.”​

We are going to pay off 20 Trillion in debt in one year ?

Making excuses so soon?

Let's see..

Can't wait for Trump

I will be watching

You want Trump to add 10 Trillion to the national debt ?

Making excuses so soon?

Let's see..

Can't wait for Trump

I will be watching

Yeah, but you're irrelevant. Who cares what you think? I'm pretty sure you and your fellow wingnuts are gonna make Trump your scapegoat for everything wrong in your pathetic lives. You never intended to give him a chance. So to hell wit yaz. :)

Making excuses so soon?

Let's see..

Can't wait for Trump

I will be watching

His proposed budget says he will.......I will be counting every penny

Making excuses so soon?

Let's see..

Can't wait for Trump

I will be watching

Yeah, but you're irrelevant. Who cares what you think? I'm pretty sure you and your fellow wingnuts are gonna make Trump your scapegoat for everything wrong in your pathetic lives. You never intended to give him a chance. So to hell wit yaz. :)
I will merely report Trumps economic numbers compared to Obamas

I really hope he beats them, it is good for the country

But if he fails to beat them......I will report that too

Let's see..

Can't wait for Trump

I will be watching

Uh, you didn't care when your boy Hussein sunk many future generations. But now you suddenly care about staggering Debt? I don't think so kid. You're a dishonest hypocrite. Simple as that.

Let's see..

Can't wait for Trump

I will be watching

Stop lying. You're already in full sabotage-mode. Who do you think you're kiddin? You were against Wall Street, before you were for it. And you were against massive Debt before you were for it. You're all over the place. You just change your positions based on which letter is front of the name of President. You're not a very trustworthy person.

Let's see..

Can't wait for Trump

I will be watching

Uh, you didn't care when your boy Hussein sunk many future generations. But now you suddenly care about staggering Debt? I don't think so kid. You're a dishonest hypocrite. Simple as that.
I can't wait to see Trump reduce our debt
If he doesn't......I got some complaining to do

Republicans have the Congress and the White House....can't wait for that debt to whittle away

Let's see..

Can't wait for Trump

I will be watching

Stop lying. You're already in full sabotage-mode. Who do you think you're kiddin? You were against Wall Street, before you were for it. And you were against massive Debt before you were for it. You're all over the place. You just change your positions based on which letter is front of the name of President. You're not a very trustworthy person.

I would love to see Trump send the Dow to 50,000
Cant wait for Republicans to reduce our debt

I will be watching

I can't wait to see Trump reduce our debt
If he doesn't......I got some complaining to do

Republicans have the Congress and the White House....can't wait for that debt to whittle away

No, you want him to fail bigtime. And you don't give a damn about our massive Debt. Just try to be honest for once. Man, i can respect folks who are honest. I can't stomach folks who are disingenuous.

I will be watching

I would love to see Trump send the Dow to 50,000
Cant wait for Republicans to reduce our debt

God you're a pathological liar. Do you actually believe your own Bullshit? Scary.

Forum List

Back