Newt: Obama Legacy ‘Is Going to Disappear Within a Year’

All I can say to Trump fans is I welcome him to beat Obamas economic record

I will be watching

Yeah, but you're irrelevant. Who cares what you think? I'm pretty sure you and your fellow wingnuts are gonna make Trump your scapegoat for everything wrong in your pathetic lives. You never intended to give him a chance. So to hell wit yaz. :)
I will merely report Trumps economic numbers compared to Obamas

I really hope he beats them, it is good for the country

But if he fails to beat them......I will report that too

Stop lying. You're already in full sabotage-mode. Who do you think you're kiddin? You were against Wall Street, before you were for it. And you were against massive Debt before you were for it. You're all over the place. You just change your positions based on which letter is front of the name of President. You're not a very trustworthy person.

I would love to see Trump send the Dow to 50,000
Cant wait for Republicans to reduce our debt

God you're a pathological liar. Do you actually believe your own Bullshit? Scary.
What is bullshit?

Let's just see how Trump does compared to Obama

Scared?

Yeah, but you're irrelevant. Who cares what you think? I'm pretty sure you and your fellow wingnuts are gonna make Trump your scapegoat for everything wrong in your pathetic lives. You never intended to give him a chance. So to hell wit yaz. :)

Stop lying. You're already in full sabotage-mode. Who do you think you're kiddin? You were against Wall Street, before you were for it. And you were against massive Debt before you were for it. You're all over the place. You just change your positions based on which letter is front of the name of President. You're not a very trustworthy person.

God you're a pathological liar. Do you actually believe your own Bullshit? Scary.
What is bullshit?

Scared?
Trump already did more than your obama did in 8 years....:lol:

What is bullshit?

Scared?

That you want him to succeed. That is Bullshit. You're already in full sabotage-mode. So just stop lying.

Yay!!!

Because Obama had this habit of going around Congress, most of his legacy can be gone in no time.

by Jeff Poor21 Dec 2016835

Newt-Gingrich-530x362.jpeg

Wednesday on Fox News Channel, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted once President-elect Donald Trump is sworn in as president, he will undo much of President Barack Obama’s legacy, which he attributed to Obama’s reliance on executive orders.

“What you’re watching is a man who realizes all of a sudden that like 90 percent of his legacy is going to disappear because he didn’t do the hard work of passing legislation, he didn’t reach out to the other side,” Gingrich said. “[Y]ou watch — starting the opening day when Trump starts to repeal all these executive orders, it’s going to be like one of those balloons that deflates. The Obama legacy is going to this, down to a core to 10 or 15 percent of what he originally did. The rest is all going to disappear within a year.”​

Well Newt got that one wrong, they may dismantle a few of the major items, but it will take years to root out all of the ridiculous regulations in every agency in government.

What is bullshit?

Scared?
They are already worried about the pig in a poke they voted for.

Yay!!!

Because Obama had this habit of going around Congress, most of his legacy can be gone in no time.

Wednesday on Fox News Channel, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted once President-elect Donald Trump is sworn in as president, he will undo much of President Barack Obama’s legacy, which he attributed to Obama’s reliance on executive orders.

“What you’re watching is a man who realizes all of a sudden that like 90 percent of his legacy is going to disappear because he didn’t do the hard work of passing legislation, he didn’t reach out to the other side,” Gingrich said. “[Y]ou watch — starting the opening day when Trump starts to repeal all these executive orders, it’s going to be like one of those balloons that deflates. The Obama legacy is going to this, down to a core to 10 or 15 percent of what he originally did. The rest is all going to disappear within a year.”​

Well Newt got that one wrong, they may dismantle a few of the major items, but it will take years to root out all of the ridiculous regulations in every agency in government.
Not really. Unless they've hidden them being published in the Federal Register. If that were the case, they wouldn't even be in effect.

Unlikely.

In fact, for the next 2 years, the most powerful men in the world will be Charles Schumer and Obama. Watch.
Let's hope they are loud and proud together....then we won't have to worry about destroying what remains of the democrat party and can focus on more important things, like making the SCOTUS conservative for the next 40+ years...:lol:

Yay!!!

Not really. Unless they've hidden them being published in the Federal Register. If that were the case, they wouldn't even be in effect.

Great, allow me to rephrase. Well Newt got that one wrong, they may dismantle a few of the major items, but it will take years to root out all of the ridiculous regulatory and procedural changes in every agency in government.
Better?

Unlikely.

In fact, for the next 2 years, the most powerful men in the world will be Charles Schumer and Obama. Watch.

Really, Schumer was lobbying for a US veto in the UN vote on Israel all the way to yesterday. After the dear leader screwed him over by abstaining do you really think they will continue to work together?

Unlikely.

Really, Schumer was lobbying for a US veto in the UN vote on Israel all the way to yesterday. After the dear leader screwed him over by abstaining do you really think they will continue to work together?

Time will tell.

What is bullshit?

Scared?
Did more for Putin

What is bullshit?

Scared?

That you want him to succeed. That is Bullshit. You're already in full sabotage-mode. So just stop lying.

I am but a lowly messageboard poster. There is not much I can sabotage. All I can do is observe and comment

What is bullshit?

Scared?
Did more for Putin
Obama fucked Israel....that is one thing....

Yay!!!

Obama Legacy of his dismal failure‘Is Going to Disappear Within a Year’:dance::dance::dance::dance:
obama_youth_04.jpg

Yay!!!

Obama Legacy of his dismal failure‘Is Going to Disappear Within a Year’:dance::dance::dance::dance:View attachment 103632
Very true

Obamas legacy will include an expansion of states allowing the smoking of Marijuana ...even though Obama opposed it

Forum List

Back