Newt: Obama Legacy ‘Is Going to Disappear Within a Year’

Just the FACT that Republicans let Bin Laden go and Obama took him down will forever cement Obama's legacy and besmirch the GOP.

His proposed budget says he will.......I will be counting every penny

Is that what you mean by "beat" Obama ?

You really want to take us to 30 Trillion ?
Trumps budget already takes us to $30 trillion debt to pay for his tax cuts

You Hussein fluffers have never had a problem with massive Debt. In fact, most of you used to vigorously defend it. It's just more dishonesty and hypocrisy on your part.
The hypocrisy of Republicans never ceases to amaze me

I notice that now that they are calling the shots, they never even mention debt

Ha, we're all still waiting for your Democrat Fake News links showing Trump's budget resulting in a $30 Trillion Debt. Should be hilarious. Feel free to post em anytime. :)
You miss post 215?

Just the FACT that Republicans let Bin Laden go and Obama took him down will forever cement Obama's legacy and besmirch the GOP.
Bill Clinton is not a Republican and obama didn't kill Bin Laden. That was the Navy SEALs. You get your news from comedy show.

Bill Clinton is not a Republican and obama didn't kill Bin Laden. That was the Navy SEALs. You get your news from comedy show.

George Bush let bin Laden go at Tora Bora so he could invade Iraq

It was Obama who killed bin Laden......Republicans have resented it since

Bush didn't "let bin Laden" go, moron, and almost no one gives Obama the credit for finding him and killing him.

Record number of Obamacare sign-ups on HealthCare.gov for 2017 health insurance coverage

Trump is going to be throwing a awful lot of people off the insured roles if he repeals Obamacare.
Let's keep an eye on the percentage of Americans that have insurance now that Republicans have control

They promised to give us something better

No.

Let's keep an eye on the number of people who have insurance they can use if he repeals Obamacare.

Record number of Obamacare sign-ups on HealthCare.gov for 2017 health insurance coverage

Trump is going to be throwing a awful lot of people off the insured roles if he repeals Obamacare.
Let's keep an eye on the percentage of Americans that have insurance now that Republicans have control

No.

Let's keep an eye on the number of people who have insurance they can use if he repeals Obamacare.
I have an Obamacare policy for a while: $6500 deductible for each person. Had to pay $500 each month for my prescription for Levemir, alone. The policy cost $850/month.

Yeah, that Obamacare is great insurance.

No.

I have an Obamacare policy for a while: $6500 deductible for each person. Had to pay $500 each month for my prescription for Levemir, alone. The policy cost $850/month.

Yeah, that Obamacare is great insurance.

I am guessing you are supporting what I am saying.

As CATO stated so well: Obamacare made inexpensive insurance illegal.

And rdean can shove his "junk plan" argument up his ass. There was never any complaint prior to Obama getting a bunch of people kicked off of plans that worked for them....and did not cost a freaking arm and a leg.

No.

OK ...let's do that too

So far, the Trump alternative does neither

Ummm....I'm going to eliminate lines around states

Bush didn't "let bin Laden" go, moron, and almost no one gives Obama the credit for finding him and killing him.

Bush allowed bin Laden to escape in Tora Bora

Obama killed bin Laden

Obama killed bin Laden
Keep repeating that if it makes you feel better.

Then say "President Trump."

Obama killed bin Laden

Which has nothing to do with Obama killing bin Laden

Obama killed bin Laden

What does Obama giving the OK for Navy seals to kill bin Laden have to do with anything?

No.

OK ...let's do that too

So far, the Trump alternative does neither

Ummm....I'm going to eliminate lines around states

I am not saying his is good......

I am saying Obamacare sucks.

Oh, don't forget, marriage equality is part of the Obama legacy.

Trump says that's settled law now. What's Newt have to say about that?

Trump does not get to determine what is settled.

A lot of people will be fighting that battle for a long time and he'll have no say in it.

Obama killed bin Laden

What does Obama giving the OK for Navy seals to kill bin Laden have to do with anything?

Well...it kind of works like this

Hitler never killed any Jews....but he gave the order
Bin Laden never killed anyone on 9-11...... But he gave the order

Obama gave the order

Forum List

Back