Newtie to Run for President

Was Ghadafi shooting at our planes?

This is why I think you're a fake. Actual military know that there was never a chance of Saddam shooting down one of our no-fly sorties. I got this directly from pilots while I was at Incirlik Air Base - we flew too high for them to reach us. So it doesn't fucking matter if they shot at us all day long.

Good that he's throwing his hat in the ring...but the residuals from when he was SOTH...will haunt him and the Left will use it to the nth degree to try to sink him. Just sit back and watch. Mark this post.

The story about him divorcing his wife in the hospital was a lie the left made up about him.

His daughter, Jackie Gingrich Cushman, has written that it was her mother who requested the divorce, that it happened prior to the hospital stay (which was for the removal of a benign tumor, not cancer), and that Gingrich’s visit was for the purpose of bringing his children to see their mother, not to discuss the divorce.[109]
Newt Gingrich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He never did anything to argue against it because he was in fact running around on her.

Seems he's still on good terms with both his ex-wives.

Besides.......Bill Clinton did worse and he's got a 70% approval rating.
Jackie is bought and paid for, running his production company.

This is why I think you're a fake. Actual military know that there was never a chance of Saddam shooting down one of our no-fly sorties. I got this directly from pilots while I was at Incirlik Air Base - we flew too high for them to reach us. So it doesn't fucking matter if they shot at us all day long.
Oh, so that excuses it.

You're a fuckin' idiot!

Seriously, i've heard some stupid shit up here, but this rivals anything stupid i've heard.

Christ, liberals are fuckin' morons, to the core!:cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gingrich by 'Cult Of Personality' Standards has too much baggage and will be pounded from the LEFT for it.

Interesting. Tell me why he won't get pounded by the Right for it, also?

Romney will pound him for it right after Gingrich goes after him for being part a "cult".
Do you think Romney will go there? He always seems too much a gentleman for the mudwrestling that's required.

Oh, so that excuses it.

You're a fuckin' idiot!

Seriously, i've heard some stupid shit up here, but this rivals anything stupid i've heard.

Curse, spit, spew, curse again.

But nothing to counter what I said. Typical.

You're a fake.

Oh, so that excuses it.

You're a fuckin' idiot!

You're a fake.

*HE* asked YOU a question...this excuses it?

Answer the question...

I was fired up about the possiblity of him running in 2008 and he didn't enter. Since then he has lost his luster. Next.

But not his bluster.

And he's still a cluster.

But he's all the wingnuts can muster.

If he runs, he'll go down like Custer.

Take it from me, Buster!

Cute Meaningless Rhyme. Pointless as MOST of your posts.

Oh, so that excuses it.

You're a fuckin' idiot!

You're a fake.
Counter what?

You're full o' shit!

Nothing to counter, ya' fuckin' idiot!

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

I was fired up about the possiblity of him running in 2008 and he didn't enter. Since then he has lost his luster. Next.

But not his bluster.

Take it from me, Buster!

Should we expect more from him?

He's a youngin'.......Probably never had his dick wet........He amuses the piss out of me.

Newt will be fun to play with....but he won't win any delegates

I'll vote for Newt because he has a hot wife:

callista-bisek.jpg

But not his bluster.

Take it from me, Buster!

Should we expect more from him?

He's a youngin'.......Probably never had his dick wet........He amuses the piss out of me.

*DORKAHOLIC* is a meaningless, Brainless...Moron....that is a leader of sheep...

I expect most on the far right will be able to forgive Newt. You know how it is. Since it was one of theres, they can look over it. But the Independent voters will not forget or forgive. So, he could win the GOP nomination thought delusional votes from the far right.

But, WHERE IS THE DONALD?

Forum List

Back