Newtie to Run for President

I'll vote for Newt because he has a hot wife:

callista-bisek.jpg

She better hope she doesn't get fat or sick. He will start looking around, again.

Sick and totally disgusting remark...
Those liberals sure are a tolerant and caring bunch, eh?

I'll vote for Newt because he has a hot wife:

callista-bisek.jpg

You think THAT is hot? Whoah....NOT!!! If that is how you pick a representative then AquaAthena should be the Queen of The Universe.. At least SHE really is hot.:lol: :lol:

Just sayin..:eusa_whistle:

Have seen her and she is not hot. Went to college with his previous wife Marianne and she was not hot either.
Told you folks this on 3/1/11 when Newt was hiring his security detail. Now he will also have secret service.
Good news is my friend has a full time gig for at least 16 more months.

How does the "family values" party run out Gingrich?
Same as when Ben Quayle, the childless son of Vice President Dan Quayle, sent out fliers with him cuddling with his nieces and nephews, no names on the fliers?

Same as when Ben Quayle, the childless son of Vice President Dan Quayle, sent out fliers with him cuddling with his nieces and nephews, no names on the fliers?

What are you babbling about now?

You need to get over the bitterness of being a deviant Queer.

You're supposed to be "GAY" damnit.

What are you babbling about now?

You need to get over the bitterness of being a deviant Queer.

You're supposed to be "GAY" damnit.

Sorry to inform you once again Samson that I am not attracted to you. I am straight. Please quit stalking me every time I post.
I am a 56 year old former football player, straight, married for 35 years with 3 grown children.
Do not mean to upset you but please find some other man that is fond of your attention. Good luck to you. You will find a man here somewhere that is interested in you.

Last edited:
Reagan had already been married and divorced from his first wife actress Jane Wyman.

We arn't electing saints - just leaders..........

Did Ms Wyman have terminal cancer at the time?

Was Reagan helping to try and prosecute a president for having an affair at the time?

It really has little to do with the marriage or the divorce.

It's called "lack of character" and "hypocrisy".

She better hope she doesn't get fat or sick. He will start looking around, again.

What exactly was intolerant or uncaring about that remark?

Has Newt not shown a propensity for doing exactly what the poster implied?

Is there some reason we should believe that if faced with the same situation again he would not turn around and do the same?

Sorry to inform you once again Samson that I am not attracted to you. I am straight. Please quit stalking me every time I post.
I am a 56 year old former football player, straight, married for 35 years with 3 grown children.
Do not mean to upset you but please find some other man that is fond of your attention. Good luck to you. You will find a man here somewhere that is interested in you.

What does being a "Former football player" have to do with being gay or straight?

Do you really think that there aren't just as many gay football players as the rest of the population?

LOL.

Newtie is apparently OK to run because he cleared his vast improprieties w/ God :rolleyes: I'd rather he clear them w/ the voters LOLOL. What a douche he is.

What does being a "Former football player" have to do with being gay or straight?

Do you really think that there aren't just as many gay football players as the rest of the population?

LOL.
Well, I have heard rumours that there's a whole lotta grab ass and fanny spankin' goin' on inside that Georgia Bulldog locker room......And has been for many years.

:razz:

Is there some reason we should believe that if faced with the same situation again he would not turn around and do the same?
You'll have to ask Newt that.

But, at least he didn't KNOWINGLY launch his political career in the home of a terrorist who still brags about trying to kill americans. And then tried to KNOWINGLY lie his ass off about it.

Nor did he sit in the pews of a known racist church for twenty freakin' years, and then make racist comments like "typical white person", and "they cling to guns and religion......Or, accuse an innocent WHITE cop with zero facts or eviidence in order to try to cover for a brutha who got stupid.

Seriously, who's really carrying the most disturbing baggage, buddy?

You'll have to ask Newt that.

But, at least he didn't KNOWINGLY launch his political career in the home of a terrorist who still brags about trying to kill americans. And then tried to KNOWINGLY lie his ass off about it.

Nor did he sit in the pews of a known racist church for twenty freakin' years, and then make racist comments like "typical white person", and "they cling to guns and religion......Or, accuse an innocent WHITE cop with zero facts or eviidence in order to try to cover for a brutha who got stupid.

Seriously, who's really carrying the most disturbing baggage, buddy?

ZZZzzz. Payland incessantly talked about that stuff during the campaign & where did it get her? DEFEATED LOL Come up w/ some new material.

Forum List

Back