Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Lotta lefty useful idiots surrounding the wagons in this thread. Telling, that.
They know there is no way to ignore this kind of evidence. The tries at debunking it are hilarious. Everyone goes to drop boxes and non-profits repeatably for days or at least that is what they are trying to say. Again, ridiculous along with the lies about the accuracy of the pings location.

Or, wait for it, they have looked at the "evidence" and found nothing worth persuing.
When you are complicit that will happen. Are you saying that kind of evidence is not worth investigating? If you are in that club do not even reply.

When you are complicit that will happen. Are you saying that kind of evidence is not worth investigating? If you are in that club do not even reply.
No, I'm saying that after having looked, law enforcement found nothing rising to the level of a crime. You know you're in whacky conspiracy world when you are the only one with hte truth and everybody not agreeing with you is "in on it".

No, I'm saying that after having looked, law enforcement found nothing rising to the level of a crime. You know you're in whacky conspiracy world when you are the only one with hte truth and everybody not agreeing with you is "in on it".
In GA. all they did was intimidate the people who had that evidence. You have no idea of what they looked at. Please detail what they looked at and why they told you and no one else.

In GA. all they did was intimidate the people who had that evidence. You have no idea of what they looked at. Please detail what they looked at and why they told you and no one else.
In this context, you said they were given all the video available to the producers. So they looked at it. And found nothing rising to the level of a crime.

Faun--> :9: <--Trump
6E821FA1-696D-481E-B280-6BF43339EAA3.jpeg

About what? I can't think of a thing you are right about. Remember, you are a wicked racist.
I am right about this and the only people here calling me a racist are white racists.

Last edited:
In this context, you said they were given all the video available to the producers. So they looked at it. And found nothing rising to the level of a crime.
How could they possibly do that? Everything points to ballot trafficking. You are looking at corruption and you love it. Not good enough. No one is giving up and more proof is coming even though there is plenty already.

How could they possibly do that? Everything points to ballot trafficking. You are looking at corruption and you love it. Not good enough. No one is giving up and more proof is coming even though there is plenty already.
So every law enforcement agency is in on the conspiracy?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back