🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Jump to 54:00
$3 million they paid a guy

LOLOLOLOLOL

I asked for proof, ya freak. Not, Skinny Nicki told Rudy Giuliani, who told some neighbor, who told Gianni Russo, who told Vlad a year ago that some guy said the Supreme Court has proof they're sitting on that will make Trump president again.

You're out of your fucking mind. That's one of the nuttiest things I've ever heard about election fraud. And I've heard some pretty wacked shit.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I asked for proof, ya freak. Not, Skinny Nicki told Rudy Giuliani, who told some neighbor, who told Gianni Russo, who told Vlad a year ago that some guy said the Supreme Court has proof they're sitting on that will make Trump president again.

You're out of your fucking mind. That's one of the nuttiest things I've ever heard about election fraud. And I've heard some pretty wacked shit.
I told you that I would prove that I did not make it up which is what you accused me of

LOLOLOLOLOL

Congrats. Best post of the day!

LOLOLOLOLOL

They did. The lawsuit from TX. would have given the election to Trump. 3 Justices wanted to hear it.

It's fake news, ya freak. Russo didn't even get the name right. It's Skinny Joey, not Skinny Nicki. And Skinny Joey was not in Philly collecting $3 to fill out 30K ballots, he was in Florida on a supervised release after getting convicted on a racketeering charge.

The local news site behind fake Biden ‘mafia plot’
At least I'm in the clear on making up the story.
I value my reputation of being 100% accurate.

Translation I don't visit terrorist websites.

Talk about self-ownage. Seems you tacitly admit you made up that Antifa was involved in Sedition Day. You say you won't go to their website -- then moron, how do you know what it says??

face-palm-gif.278959

Talk about self-ownage. Seems you tacitly admit you made up that Antifa was involved in Sedition Day. You say you won't go to their website -- then moron, how do you know what it says??

face-palm-gif.278959
Hannity told him and then it was backed up by Tucker… double sourced!

Forum List

Back