🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next Epic Fail - The Wall

But Democratic leaders are vowing to block any legislation that includes a single penny for the wall.
There is already a lot of money from past programs ready to be spent on the wall and other money can be scraped together from other places.

The Wall will be built.

Failed Presidency, only three months in ...

... good job, idiots.

Congress may stiff Trump on wall funding
Democratic leaders are vowing to stop.....

When Obama was president you all screamed to the high heavens about the party of no & obstruction.
Now?
You can't wait to eat your own words.

Unbelievable
Who's obstructing him? Repugs are running everything. If they don't pass bills it's their own damn fault.
Did you read the link?

Of course not....

Snip:
But Democratic leaders are vowing to block any legislation that includes a single penny for the wall.
So? Go nukular on them. Ram it through. Own it.

There is already a lot of money from past programs ready to be spent on the wall and other money can be scraped together from other places.

The Wall will be built.
What money is that? The planned parenting cancellation that will save 450 million? But that - like all the other ingenious and lacking "savings" Trump's doing that aren't even happening - is not enough.

Thank God the American government is used to fighting even an idiotic president of their own. Happy six years being busy trying to keep Trump's arse on a chair politely enough while the rest of the world falls apart.

The ACA repeal effort was not a Trump failure. The freedom cacuse assumed he was serious about his campaign promise and could get more concessions than they ever had a chance of getting. I don't think Trump cared one way or the other if the bill passed or not. The wall is the same. He will publicly advocate for it but doesn't really care about it. The GOP will defeat it for budgetary reasons.

We don't need a wall. Open the border to hunting and offer a bounty. Sportsmen will take care of illegals.

Didn't the Tea Bagger Caucus earn their reputation on being fiscally frugal and anally tight? ( and misspelled signs)
So they're going to agree on spending $15-20 billion on a wall that 1. Is not needed and 2. won't work anyway?
Are they that stupid?
Rhetorical question.

IMG_0246.JPG

Even the proposition of a wall is an embarrassment and a monument to failure.

And she'll pay the price by being raped or possibly killed by an illegal wetback or Muslim.
She's much much more likely to be raped or killed by an American.
Again. Illegal Mexicans and Middle East 3rd world scum are more likely to rape and kill her. But since you bring up Americans raping and killing her, I agree. Blacks would indeed rape and kill her.......no question about it!

In sanctuary
And she'll pay the price by being raped or possibly killed by an illegal wetback or Muslim.
Again. Illegal Mexicans and Middle East 3rd world scum are more likely to rape and kill her. But since you bring up Americans raping and killing her, I agree. Blacks would indeed rape and kill her.......no question about it!
sitie

In sanctuary cities it is no longer considered rape, it is an offering.

In sanctuary
sitie

In sanctuary cities it is no longer considered rape, it is an offering.
I agree. That's why we need to crack down on all these minorities.

Forum List

Back