🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Next refugees for America...White South Africans?

Some day people like you will have to come to terms with the unmitigated reality that once you oppress a people, it is only a matter of time until they rise. No one is entitled to colonize another. That's why it cannot last forever.
You've no idea how long I've heard that hopelessly tired shit. Do you honestly think you've come up with anything meaningful?

Fucking tired hack!

Some day people like you will have to come to terms with the unmitigated reality that once you oppress a people, it is only a matter of time until they rise. No one is entitled to colonize another. That's why it cannot last forever.
You've no idea how long I've heard that hopelessly tired shit. Do you honestly think you've come up with anything meaningful?

Fucking tired hack!

I don’t think you’re really searching for anything meaningful meathead.

Fucking tired hack!

Fucking tired hack!

I went through my "meaningful" stage at as a teenybopper. Read Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, Black Like Me, the works. That was about 40+ ago.

Then I grew up.

SA whites are rich, industrious and white. That's anathema to liberals.
They are? Most SA whites are farmers who are under threat of genocide and pretty soon will have their land stolen....The simple fact they are white is evil enough for libtards.
Next refugees for America: White South Africans?

I am fine with it. At least it would be sticking with what our founders intended a nation for their progeny not a nation for every third world trash to come invade. These are people who can easily settle into American society and there is MORE than enough land in the heartland to be farmed if they choose to do so.
Lucky for them Trump is the decider in Chief......
Absolutely.

And this'll be right up Bannon's white supremacist alley as well, perhaps we can put them on The Wall. Any word on Nieto's check? Still in the mail?

Are you nuts? Bannon isn't a white supremacist. Thats a flat out lie.

If Bannon is a White Supremacist he would be the first one I have EVER heard of that likes Israel and Jews and even opened an office of Breitbart IN Jerusalem!

Fucking tired hack!

Fucking tired hack!

I went through my "meaningful" stage at as a teenybopper. Read Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, Black Like Me, the works. That was about 40+ ago.

Then I grew up.

Wow, you were quite the immersed teenybopper weren’t you. And still you wound up colonized.

SA whites are rich, industrious and white. That's anathema to liberals.
They are? Most SA whites are farmers who are under threat of genocide and pretty soon will have their land stolen....The simple fact they are white is evil enough for libtards.

I am fine with it. At least it would be sticking with what our founders intended a nation for their progeny not a nation for every third world trash to come invade. These are people who can easily settle into American society and there is MORE than enough land in the heartland to be farmed if they choose to do so.
Absolutely.

And this'll be right up Bannon's white supremacist alley as well, perhaps we can put them on The Wall. Any word on Nieto's check? Still in the mail?

If Bannon is a White Supremacist he would be the first one I have EVER heard of that likes Israel and Jews and even opened an office of Breitbart IN Jerusalem!

Jews will be very useful tools if your aim is to murder off Islam.

Absolutely.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ...

Fucking tired hack!

Fucking tired hack!

Then I grew up.

Wow, you were quite the immersed teenybopper weren’t you. And still you wound up colonized.
Maybe when you grow up you too will be "colonized" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

It would be a total shock if we allowed in white South Africans. We didn't when whites were being slaughtered in Rhodesia.

Fucking tired hack!

Fucking tired hack!

Then I grew up.

Maybe when you grow up you too will be "colonized" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

Well one only has to look at our current military and economic colonization of the middle east and the concentration/redistribution of american societal wealth.

Fucking tired hack!

Fucking tired hack!

Then I grew up.

Well one only has to look at our current military and economic colonization of the middle east and the concentration/redistribution of american societal wealth.
So then I got "colonized"?! WTF are you talking about?

Never mind. I don't hear the voices in your head and so wouldn't be able to understand.

Then I grew up.

So then I got "colonized"?! WTF are you talking about?

Never mind. I don't hear the voices in your head and so wouldn't be able to understand.

I do agree some remedial work would be in order, might I be of assistance or do you have anyhone else you could turn to?

Forum List

Back