Next up on the Sexual Misconduct Parade - Al Franken!

and who is on flight records as going to pedo island?
Donald Trump is on record as having visited Epstein's estate.
did they go to an island dedicated to underage sex?
You make it sound like that is the only thing which occurred there. That's total bullshit.

That's the same kind of bogus smear bullshit as someone showing a photograph of a celebrity or politician with a person who later turned out to be a predator, with the implication that celebrity or politician was complicit.

It never occurs to the dipshits to find out if there is a photo of someone on THEIR team with the same predator.
It's not just a photo of her with the predator, it's a photo of the predator caught in the act.
Just as there is audio of a predator bragging of his predation, with confirmation by his victims.

Your point?

And you are suffering from a comprehension failure. Visiting Epstein's island has been accepted by dipshits as evidence of participating in pedophilia. It's bullshit. Just like posting a photo of someone with another person later found out to be heinous, trying to imply that person is also heinous by association.
great. i'm open to suggestions.what else would a known sexual predator be doing on an island existing for pedofiles?

Just as there is audio of a predator bragging of his predation, with confirmation by his victims.

Your point?

And you are suffering from a comprehension failure. Visiting Epstein's island has been accepted by dipshits as evidence of participating in pedophilia. It's bullshit. Just like posting a photo of someone with another person later found out to be heinous, trying to imply that person is also heinous by association.

I've heard guys my entire life bragging about their sexual exploits... your point? There's a guy that hangs out in my buddy's sports pub, if I believed him, he's getting laid 24/7, 365.
We have women who have confirmed Trump did exactly what he claimed he did.

You are willfully refusing to absorb this fact.

And 11 have said it never happened:

Of the 11 (contestants) who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. "These were teenage girls," Bowman said. "If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown."

The allegations about Donald Trump and Miss Teen contestants

You need to explore news other than far-left outlets,
It's funny how you tards openly confess to saying Trump is a liar when it is convenient to you.

For the record I have said Trumps a liar from the git. Just saying.
As have I. I always approach anything Trump claims with extreme skepticism.

But that does not mean he lies all the time. When there are accusers who confirm his admission, then what he said was factual.

It's not just a photo of her with the predator, it's a photo of the predator caught in the act.

Your point?

I've heard guys my entire life bragging about their sexual exploits... your point? There's a guy that hangs out in my buddy's sports pub, if I believed him, he's getting laid 24/7, 365.

Of the 11 (contestants) who said they don’t remember Trump coming into the changing room, some said it was possible that it happened while they weren’t in the room or that they didn’t notice. But most were dubious or dismissed the possibility out of hand.

Allison Bowman, former Miss Wisconsin Teen USA, cast doubt on whether it happened. "These were teenage girls," Bowman said. "If anything inappropriate had gone on, the gossip would have flown."

It's amazing how you tards openly confess to saying Trump is a liar when it is convenient to you without your heads exploding from cognitive dissonance.

And now you want to disbelieve accusers when it is convenient to you.

In this case, Trump did exactly what he said he did. There are women who confirmed his admission was fact.

Then, why did 11, 11, women say it never happened? And why do you keep bringing up Trump?

Tu Quoque fallacy.

Before Al Franken was a senator he was a writer on Saturday Night Live. Franken proposed this “joke” for a SNL skit about raping CBS reporter Lesley Stahl

DOxK-DiUMAIgONS.jpg

Senator Famous for Joking About Rape Campaigns for Obama, Biden

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.

Why is this whole thing starting to remind me more and more of the Salem Witch Trials?

The difference of course is that in many of these situations there is a valid complaint to be made, but the tone of the situation seems to be devolving into hysteria.
I sure wish to Criminy that you people would provide a link! WHAT AL FRANKEN PICS?
Ju
Al Franken WAS one of my favorite Senators.

Yeah..mine too..but he's got to go..that picture..is damning...what a perv..he groped her while she was sleeping??

Woman accuses Al Franken of kissing, groping her without consent
I'm the biggest prude here according to some, but I don't see what he did as being in the same class as what Moore was accused of, or Weinstein. Those things were for personal sexual pleasure. Franken's behavior was more in the Trump class. He obviously thought the pic was funny, which it wasn't, but giving a woman a feel over a kevlar vest? C'mon, that's not sexual--that's disrespectful, rude and ticks all the boxes of a guy who is low class and tasteless. Predators don't take pictures.
So go ahead and kick him out if low class and tasteless is the bar. It doesn't matter his politics.
I was hoping the groping list of the legislators wasn't going to be made public, but I guess we're going to hear about all of them/
Justifying sexual assault, what a typical leftist.
She was giving Trump a pass you clueless twit. LOL
or at least trying to put things in the same light.

It's funny how you tards openly confess to saying Trump is a liar when it is convenient to you.

For the record I have said Trumps a liar from the git. Just saying.
As have I. I always approach anything Trump claims with extreme skepticism.

But that does not mean he lies all the time. When there are accusers who confirm his admission, then what he said was factual.

4 said he did, 11, not so much.

Your point?

It's amazing how you tards openly confess to saying Trump is a liar when it is convenient to you without your heads exploding from cognitive dissonance.

In this case, Trump did exactly what he said he did. There are women who confirmed his admission was fact.

Then, why did 11, 11, women say it never happened? And why tdo you keep bringing up Trump?

Tu Quoque fallacy.
An allegory:

Trump claims he shot someone on Fifth Avenue. The victim tells the world it's true.

Someone who wasn't there said Trump didn't shoot anyone, and THAT is who you believe!

Amazing.

I'm the biggest prude here according to some, but I don't see what he did as being in the same class as what Moore was accused of, or Weinstein. Those things were for personal sexual pleasure.
I agree the degree of Franken's offense does not rise to the level of a Weinstein.

However, I have a very simple rule of thumb for things like this. Very simple. Would I want someone to do this to my wife or my mother or one of my daughters?

Let me tell you, if Franken had done this to one of my daughters, I'd be radio silent right now because I'd be on my way to DC to kick his fucking ass.
10-4

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

even has a picture in there grabbing the breasts of the woman on the USO tour while she was sleeping.

he needs to resign and step down.
Sounds like Franken was going for some lovin’ and got denied. Can’t say I blame him for the persuit, have you seen this girl?! But wildly inappropriate to go in for the kiss as hot as he did. I think he owes her a public apology. I don’t think this rises to the level of destroying his career in the senate. Guys are going to make moves on girls, it’s nature, there is a line between inappropriate and criminal. Franken was inappropriate in my opinion and I do feel bad that it effected this women like it did. Hope he makes things right and apologies

438284.jpg

Sure, no problem.
Once the same applies to ALL that get's caught red-handed.
However, what we see instead are rightwingers overly enthusiastic and gleeful to report when Democrats do it, but totally defensive and denying when Republicans do it.
You people are uncanny.
And that's putting it in the nicest terms possible.

I haven't read through the thread, but I'm willing to wager not one liberal will defend this.

Keep 'em coming.

LOL you righties confirm the old adage there is a sucker born every minute. Groping while looking at the person taking the picture? Yea sure thing. Fool thy name is conservative right wing republican. LOL
except if trump had done it, then it becomes impeachable to the left.

Franken... "I don't remember it that way" (kissing her on the mouth and putting his tongue in her mouth) ...oh yeah Franken, you would have us believe she WANTED your ugly old ass to french kiss her???

The woman lied cuz women can't be trusted.

Bill O'Reilly must be laughing his ass off today.

"Welcome to the club, Smalley!"

Then, why did 11, 11, women say it never happened? And why tdo you keep bringing up Trump?

Tu Quoque fallacy.
An allegory:

Trump claims he shot someone on Fifth Avenue. The victim tells the world it's true.

Someone who wasn't there said Trump didn't shoot anyone, and THAT is who you believe!

Amazing.

You have lost it pal... Trump never claimed to having shot someone on 5th Avenue.

I'm not seeing a lot of righteous indignation from the lefties here so far.

What's wrong?

:confused-84:

What if the liberals here treat this exactly the way the RWnuts are treating the Moore accusations?

Wouldn't that be fair and balanced? You fucking moron...
I bet you’re on the Duke LaCrosse team
Well then......let's have a trial.

I thought they needed to step down first before the trial, or should Moore stay on until a trial?

Forum List

Back