NFL Championship picks

Saints over Patriots in Super Bowl.

I expect Belechick to completely confuse and confound the Chiefs QB.
The Chiefs Defense looks incredible though. Nobody gets rid of the ball faster than Brady so I think it may be neutralized somewhat.
Mahomes just goes out there and slings it. Right handed, left handed, side armed, under handed, in the pocket, out of the pocket, no look.
How do you confuse that?

Chiefs win huge.

Rivers is a much better quarterback
He is? I don't think so. Not even close.

A QB w/o mobility is seldom a big wiinner. Marino Rivers? Sitting ducks. Give me Mahomes Montana Brees Elway etc. Dan Fouts was a good statue model....but did not win many big ones. Pitt guy is very good in pocket.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Phil Simms and Boomer Esiasen are picking the pats to win,thats not a good sign.they might know something we dont.
Lol

They have a crystal ball? Some inside info on cheating? Knowledge about Reid throwing the game?

No?

Oh then they're just GUESSING LIKE THE REST OF US....

Dismissed lol

All this futile speculation. The Saints SHOULD win, they are too good and are playing at home, but you can't discount the Ram's chances because I really doubt they are going to show up just to lay down, curl up their toes and die.

Likewise, the Chiefs SHOULD win, they are fabulous, are at home, and the Pats have been horrible on the road this year, but again, can anyone expect New England to arrive unprepared and unmotivated by Belichick? Both he and Brady want that sixth ring to match the Steelers.

You have four teams, any of which could be SB Champions, all either 1st or 2nd seed, and if either game is a blowout rather than a slobber-knocker right down to the last minute, I'd be surprised. With these four teams giving it their all, we may be in for the best football weekend in a very long time.
Chiefs and Rams are the explosive teams. If they have a bad day they lose. It is simple as that

I didn't see all that much exploding from the Chiefs against the Colts, or from the Rams against the Cowboys. For that matter, against the Eagles. The Chiefs had a clear victory, yes, the Rams and Saints basically by one TD, only one team stood out explosively to me: New England Pats. I still feel very good about the Pats winning if they have any kind of good day. Brady and Belichick are a synergistic force to reckon with. They are a football winning machine.

yeah thats what worries me about the chiefs is their offense actually went to sleep in the second half.which proves to Gramps your DEFENSE has to play well in the playoffs to win.LOL it was the defense that kept them in the game.they go go sleep in the second half sunday,they can forget about superbowl plans.

The Rams game was the one that really surprised me even more so though.The announcers said during the game that the cowboys defense had been good at home but not on the road and even though that was the case the Rams could STILL only score field goals on their first two possessions.That fact alone is WHY i cant pick them to win like i want them to sunday,This is the time of year you need to peak and the cowboys were not that good a team,they should have blown them out. I'll be surprisd if they can hang in there sunday against them.

Cool to see how the entire city of LA is getting behind the LOS ANGELES Rams.:beer::dance:

Recent LOS ANGELES RAMS News Stories

The ferris wheel is all lit up in BLUE for that reason.
5096970_011919-kabc-11pm-rams-lit-up-vid.jpg

Saints over Patriots in Super Bowl.

I expect Belechick to completely confuse and confound the Chiefs QB.
The Chiefs Defense looks incredible though. Nobody gets rid of the ball faster than Brady so I think it may be neutralized somewhat.
Mahomes just goes out there and slings it. Right handed, left handed, side armed, under handed, in the pocket, out of the pocket, no look.
How do you confuse that?

Chiefs win huge.

Rivers is a much better quarterback
He is? I don't think so. Not even close.

A QB w/o mobility is seldom a big wiinner. Marino Rivers? Sitting ducks. Give me Mahomes Montana Brees Elway etc. Dan Fouts was a good statue model....but did not win many big ones. Pitt guy is very good in pocket.
Brady was never mobile...and is playing in his NINTH Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back