NFL Has Worst Attendance Numbers in over a Decade

they are not pro-criminal
Kap is/was kneeling FOR criminals = very stupid/racist/etc
we can see why the blacks graduate at lower levels
You sound like a very insecure cracka. You probably won't be happy to hear the NFL announce record revenues again this year just like they did last year.
I could care less
1. why do you people LOVE dangerous criminals that are shot in self defense?
2. Germany's economy went up when hitler took over--then Germany was destroyed
There it is folks
please answer:
why do you people LOVE dangerous/jackass/threatening/etc CRIMINALS??
??? you should be ANTI- criminal
They don't. Do you need you nightly lithium, little Nazi? (who know "xana.x" is banned?
they are PROTESTING FOR criminals
they burn loot riot FOR criminals --you can't deny it

You sound like a very insecure cracka. You probably won't be happy to hear the NFL announce record revenues again this year just like they did last year.
I could care less
There it is folks
please answer:
They don't. Do you need you nightly lithium, little Nazi? (who know "xana.x" is banned?
I do deny that, you cum gargling dipshit. Or maybe you can tell me why Tamir Rice and Alton Sterling had to die.

they are not pro-criminal
Kap is/was kneeling FOR criminals = very stupid/racist/etc
we can see why the blacks graduate at lower levels
I could care less
There it is folks
please answer:
really DUMBASSES!!
they burn loot riot for criminals
Trayvon Martin is the one they should've went crazy for !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he wasn't doing anything wrong!!!! he was NOT a criminal
no--they protest for the criminals--not the innocent person shot for no reason!!!!!

Can anyone name a sport that is doing better?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but does this include those who tune in to watch the Super Bowl with it being the biggest game and all of course?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I could care less
There it is folks
please answer:
I do deny that, you cum gargling dipshit. Or maybe you can tell me why Tamir Rice and Alton Sterling had to die.
....I had a thead just on ASterling--the cops did everything NOT to shoot--the cops did everything correctly
cops get a call of someone waving a gun--they get there
do they just shoot??? no
they order Sterling to put his hands on a car--Sterling ESCALATES the problem by refusing [ remember AS KNOWS he has a gun ]
do the cops shoot now?? NO
AS CONTINUES to struggle with the cops--ESCALATING the problem MORE!!
do the cops shoot NOW????????? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they try to tazer him
it doesn't work AS ESCALATES it more by struggling/fighting!!!!!!!!!
do the cops shoot NOW??????? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they then tackle him
they finally see AS's gun and AS is still FIGHTING--going for his gun
FINALLY they justifiably shoot
you fked up and all you idiots
ASterling was a perfect example of the cops doing their best NOT to shoot

it's all right here--USDOJ:
Federal Officials Close Investigation Into Death of Alton Sterling

I could care less
There it is folks
please answer:
you people have NO argument
Asterling
KScott
EGarner
all career criminals!!!!!!!!!! hahahha
Trayvon was innocent--doing nothing wrong--and you bring up ASterling!!!!!!!
hahahhahahahahah
DUMB

NBA, NHL, and Baseball managed to stop this from happening. What the hell were the NFL people thinking?

The NBA is up there too. Hoodies, writing on the sneakers and other gestures.

NHL you will never see any of this. MLB as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You crybabies should just stick to Nascar, pro wrestling, and anything else that doesn't offend your delicate feelings.

From your link:

"Through 12 weeks of play, NFL games are averaging 15.8 million viewers on television, according to figures released Wednesday by the league. In 2017, its games averaged 14.9 million viewers for the full season. That number was 16.5 million for the entire 2016 season and 17.9 million in 2015."

so laying it out like a picture for you, Toro
2015........17.9 million viewers

They have recovered less than a million viewers on average and are still down over a two and three year period.

Nature abhors straight lines, and so this year is a viewership blip up, most likely from zealous counts/estimates, while actual physical fans are deserting the game in droves even more so.

The NFL is dying and I say good riddance.

From your link:

"Through 12 weeks of play, NFL games are averaging 15.8 million viewers on television, according to figures released Wednesday by the league. In 2017, its games averaged 14.9 million viewers for the full season. That number was 16.5 million for the entire 2016 season and 17.9 million in 2015."

so laying it out like a picture for you, Toro
2015........17.9 million viewers

They have recovered less than a million viewers on average and are still down over a two and three year period.

Nature abhors straight lines, and so this year is a viewership blip up, most likely from zealous counts/estimates, while actual physical fans are deserting the game in droves even more so.

The NFL is dying and I say good riddance.

Ratings are falling for most TV programs.

It must because of all the kneeling.

You crybabies should just stick to Nascar, pro wrestling, and anything else that doesn't offend your delicate feelings.

NASCAR waves the flag, has military flyovers, says a prayer before each race

Yet they have lost their major sponsors, Major TV coverage and major drops in attendance

Yet they have lost their major sponsors, Major TV coverage and major drops in attendance

NASCAR attendance and ratings have dropped like a stone.

It must be because of all the patriotic flag-waving.

NASCAR Fans Are Racing Away From The Sport Even Faster

It isn't just the anti American protests, and bringing politics into people's relaxation time. It is All the Penalties, and the rule changes. It is becoming a different product, and people don't like it as much. That's all.

The NFL and its television partners can call 2018 a clear success.

According to Austin Karp of SportsBusiness Daily, NFL games averaged 15.76 million viewers for the 2018 regular season, a 5 percent increase from 2017, when games averaged 14.96 million viewers.

Impressively, all five of the broadcast windows were up compared to last year: FOX Sunday afternoon games were up 2 percent, CBS Sunday afternoon games were up 6 percent, NBC Sunday night games were up 6 percent, ESPN Monday night games were up 8 percent and the FOX Thursday night package was up 4 percent from last year, when Thursday night games were on NBC and CBS.

Although the NFL’s TV ratings haven’t rebounded to 2015 levels, the widespread talk that the league was spiraling downward no longer appears to be the case. The NFL remains the most popular programming on American television, and it was more popular this season than last season.​

NFL viewership increased for all five broadcast windows

People don't go to NFL because Trump politicized it and MAGA maniacs rule the roost in the stands.

Rational people watch it on their TV away from the insane jingoistic Trump supporters.

NASCAR attendance and ratings have dropped like a stone.

It must be because of all the patriotic flag-waving.

NASCAR Fans Are Racing Away From The Sport Even Faster

NASCAR is the most patriotic sport

They are dying

NFL is making more money than ever

Attendance is a small part. The real money is gambling, fantasy, video games ,merchandise, Internet

Last edited:

Forum List

Back