NFL Has Worst Attendance Numbers in over a Decade

Strange. They were sure that insulting their customers would be the ticket to success.

Maybe they have not done it enough yet. STAY THE COURSE.

24nfl-web-articleLarge.jpg
NASCAR’s attendance is down even more. Maybe they should try kneeling?
They banned the confederate flag. Political correctness kills everything.
Lol if that’s why you stopped watching NASCAR then you never cared at all about NASCAR. Meanwhile, just like 2017, the NFL will soon announce record revenues.
I've never watched NASCAR dumbass. Nothing exciting about watching cars drive in a circle.
Why would you possibly think I care? :cuckoo:
Read your post dumbass.

Lol if that’s why you stopped watching NASCAR then you never cared at all about NASCAR. Meanwhile, just like 2017, the NFL will soon announce record revenues.
I've never watched NASCAR dumbass. Nothing exciting about watching cars drive in a circle.
Read your post dumbass.
? :cuckoo:

Strange. They were sure that insulting their customers would be the ticket to success.

they are not pro-criminal
Kap is/was kneeling FOR criminals = very stupid/racist/etc
we can see why the blacks graduate at lower levels
You sound like a very insecure cracka. You probably won't be happy to hear the NFL announce record revenues again this year just like they did last year.

You can shove your racist slur up your racist ass, punk.

You sound like a very insecure cracka. You probably won't be happy to hear the NFL announce record revenues again this year just like they did last year.
You can shove your racist slur up your racist ass, punk.
Dimocrats are the most racist people in general I have ever seen in America and it is mostly due to their Identity Politics that drives their world view.

You are the one that brought up his personal viewing habits. Moron.

From your link:

"Through 12 weeks of play, NFL games are averaging 15.8 million viewers on television, according to figures released Wednesday by the league. In 2017, its games averaged 14.9 million viewers for the full season. That number was 16.5 million for the entire 2016 season and 17.9 million in 2015."

so laying it out like a picture for you, Toro
2015........17.9 million viewers

They have recovered less than a million viewers on average and are still down over a two and three year period.

Nature abhors straight lines, and so this year is a viewership blip up, most likely from zealous counts/estimates, while actual physical fans are deserting the game in droves even more so.

The NFL is dying and I say good riddance.

Ratings are falling for most TV programs.

It must because of all the kneeling.
A 17% drop that just happened to occur along with the kneeling controversy?

You that gullible?

From your link:

"Through 12 weeks of play, NFL games are averaging 15.8 million viewers on television, according to figures released Wednesday by the league. In 2017, its games averaged 14.9 million viewers for the full season. That number was 16.5 million for the entire 2016 season and 17.9 million in 2015."

They have recovered less than a million viewers on average and are still down over a two and three year period.

Nature abhors straight lines, and so this year is a viewership blip up, most likely from zealous counts/estimates, while actual physical fans are deserting the game in droves even more so.

You that gullible?

The kneeling and wiping their butt with the flag didn't help, but I don't think it is the main reason viewership is down. As has been pointed out, most sports and television shows have had declining viewership. There is just so much to do, most of it free, that watching T.V., or going to games has just fallen down the priority ladder.

From your link:

You that gullible?

From your link:

You that gullible?

The kneeling and wiping their butt with the flag didn't help, but I don't think it is the main reason viewership is down. As has been pointed out, most sports and television shows have had declining viewership. There is just so much to do, most of it free, that watching T.V., or going to games has just fallen down the priority ladder.
I think the traditional ways of evaluating popularity no longer apply

The fan base has changed. Many are more into their fantasy football team than their local sports franchise

They don’t care about watching one game, they want to watch them all. Who scored, how many passing yards, sacks.......

Games and stats are better obtained on the internet

Forum List

Back