NFL hypocrites-idiots

I hope the Bills win. First trip to the playoffs since I was a teen.
Good luck, I know a little about play off drouts. They are hard to deal with. I will be rooting with you unless they meet Pittsburg. Conference pride and all.

I am huge Steelers fan, but I have a soft spot for teams with long playoff droughts.

so NFL players don't think protesting is ok, except their BS protests for criminals
Thousands of Browns fans protest 0-16 season at cold... | Daily Mail Online

real jackasses--'''don't call yourself a true''' American protesting for criminals
leftists and blacks = real hypocrites

poor treasonous rightwingnut loon..... the first amendment protects protest. but no one is protesting on behalf of criminals you lying freak of nature. they have every right to protest young unarmed black males being shot by police for no reason. no one is protesting the flag. no one is protesting the military. no one hates police. which doesn't mean one can't protest actions by bad police who don't get prosecuted for their acts. unfortunately for you, you can't do away with the first amendment.

don't worry, we know trump scum hate the country and the constitution.

No one is saying they can’t protest. But since when is protesting at your place of work a “right”? It isn’t. I cannot protest the treasonous Obama at my work. The kneelers are doing their protest while in uniform and while they are getting paid. Their employers have every right to fire them and they should, if they value their fans.

so NFL players don't think protesting is ok, except their BS protests for criminals

real jackasses--'''don't call yourself a true''' American protesting for criminals

poor treasonous rightwingnut loon..... the first amendment protects protest. but no one is protesting on behalf of criminals you lying freak of nature. they have every right to protest young unarmed black males being shot by police for no reason. no one is protesting the flag. no one is protesting the military. no one hates police. which doesn't mean one can't protest actions by bad police who don't get prosecuted for their acts. unfortunately for you, you can't do away with the first amendment.

No one is saying they can’t protest. But since when is protesting at your place of work a “right”? It isn’t. I cannot protest the treasonous Obama at my work. The kneelers are doing their protest while in uniform and while they are getting paid. Their employers have every right to fire them and they should, if they value their fans.
You have the right to boycott the NFL. The owners have the right to do what ever the contract that they signed with the player allows them to. They also have a right to protect their investment, the players are the show. I will tell you what I used to tell club owners when I managed a Greatfull Dead cover band. My boys did some thing to piss you off, you can cancel the performance but I have a contract here that sais my boys walk with some money if you do and you get to deal with the loss of income and the pissed off fans. My boys always played, the bar owners knew who was filling thier bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alton Sterling encounter lasted about 90 SECONDS
they tried MULTIPLE non-lethal means
Why the Justice Department didn't press charges in the Alton Sterling case
cops called for some one with a gun
do they get there and shoot
NO!
they tell him to put his hand on a hood, but AS ESCALATES the problem by not complying
do they shoot now?
NO !!
they TASE him, it doesn't work--
do they shoot NOW??????!!
NO !!!!
AS escalates it even MORE by struggling !! they DON'T shoot, but try to tackle him

only after all of this do they shoot as AS has a gun and is CONTINUING to fight back!!!!

AS KNOWS he has a gun, and struggles with the cops---this is insane thinking !!!
these criminals are not thinking like normal humans
Mike Brown was thinking insanely also
Justice Department reveals decision not to charge officers in Alton Sterling case
You are talking armed criminal here. You have a gun and face the cops you may get shot, the problem arises when it is unarrmed people. Unarrmed people should make it to jail and see a judge. All of this still has nothing to do witrh right of protest. We have it and it should be used when needed. That is american law. You either support the constitution or you hate america.
so you agree, the ASmith, ASterling KScott shootings were justified?
I have not looked at these cases in totality to form an opinion either way. I will look into the circumstances and evidence and form an opinion when I have time. These cases are irrelivant to the thread. What is relevant is we have a right to protest assured by the constitution. You either support this right or you do not. If you do not you are not a patriot. Even white supremacy people have the right to protest whether I agree with their agenda or not. Hell, devil worshipers have the right to protest. You either support the constition or you do not.
yes-we are talking about the NFLplayers' protests which are:
racist
without substantiation
They are not holding signs that say go ahead and do it to whites. I do not care if you are white, black, hispanic, purple, blue, it does not matter. A cop shoots you unjustified and I will be here calling for the cop to go to prison. Yes , this includes you your self. I want you to make it in front of a judge too.
but it is very rare for a cop to shoot anyone unjustifiably, much less blacks-- -the numbers prove this
In 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous,
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the polic
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/

there are millions of calls for police assistance -- per year--this doesn't count traffic stops
and there are about 900 police shooting deaths

let's add that blacks commit much more crime at higher rate

no--the police are NOT the problem--the blacks are
and the players are racist and hateful for not knowing and/or wanting to believe 4th grade math

Last edited:

You have the right to boycott the NFL. The owners have the right to do what ever the contract that they signed with the player allows them to. They also have a right to protect their investment, the players are the show. I will tell you what I used to tell club owners when I managed a Greatfull Dead cover band. My boys did some thing to piss you off, you can cancel the performance but I have a contract here that sais my boys walk with some money if you do and you get to deal with the loss of income and the pissed off fans. My boys always played, the bar owners knew who was filling thier bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so what you are really saying is $$$ should be above what's right
you are saying F&^K American values, decency, common sense, etc

Again right to protest is a right garanteed by the constitution. Unarmed people getting shot is not decent, it is not common sense, it is not American values. Just as no one should be murdered by their husband or wife, they should not be murdered by cops either. Not one. One is reason enough for protest. I do not give a shit that more black people kill black people than cops. Whether it is black on black crime or cop on black crime the perp needs to pay the price to society.

Again right to protest is a right garanteed by the constitution. Unarmed people getting shot is not decent, it is not common sense, it is not American values. Just as no one should be murdered by their husband or wife, they should not be murdered by cops either. Not one. One is reason enough for protest. I do not give a shit that more black people kill black people than cops. Whether it is black on black crime or cop on black crime the perp needs to pay the price to society.
not decent !!
this is not a fairytale world
there are bad people that rape/rob/murder/etc--this is a fact-rule of human nature
they have less than 0 ''human compassion''
they will rape, then rob, then murder your grandmother or grandchild
some humans need to be killed.....they are a threat and/or will be a threat again
if a black man is attacking a cop and/or a threat--he should be killed--it's self defense
you do agree cops have a right to self defense?

Forum List

Back