NFL National Anthem Controversy Summed Up

70s8voq6p8oz.png

why didn't they protest last weekend? or the weekend before that and on and on.
They have been protesting since last year, at least a paltry few. It probably would have just faded away like a fart in the wind if president shitgibbon didn't go and put his 2 cents in. Now everyone will get in on the stupid act.
So you agree that the shift has been away from social justice to Trump's remarks. All under the orders of the owners, who just can't stand to be told what to do.
I don't know why Trump doesn't understand that as President, his words carry a lot of weight. A lot of these billionaire owners supported him, then he goes and fucks them over like that.
what did he exactly do?
He forced the owners of lucrative businesses to take a stand that would be sure to piss off lots of people no matter which way they went. This will result in decreased popularity, sales, and income to these billionaire owners who supported Trump. If Trump would have just kept his big mouth shut, these protests would have remained small and marginalized. Now the whole focus is on the protests and not the games. That's what Trump did to the owners.
Trump revealed them for what they are, money greedy bastards (the owners). The protest was small until Trump told the owners what they should do and there is nothing rich folks hate more then that. It is all now about the money, not country, not social injustice and certainly not about blacks being shot by cops.

Protesting the national anthem by disrespect at an NFL game, NBA, game, NHL game, Little League, Pop Warner league, etc. is unacceptable. They are playing a game,. Protests have no place.

jwjnwosihfix.jpg
Your cartoon is BS. You don't have to show respect and stand, you have the right in this country to be a dick and sit. As I have the right to call you a dick for doing so.

They have been protesting since last year, at least a paltry few. It probably would have just faded away like a fart in the wind if president shitgibbon didn't go and put his 2 cents in. Now everyone will get in on the stupid act.
So you agree that the shift has been away from social justice to Trump's remarks. All under the orders of the owners, who just can't stand to be told what to do.
I don't know why Trump doesn't understand that as President, his words carry a lot of weight. A lot of these billionaire owners supported him, then he goes and fucks them over like that.
what did he exactly do?
He forced the owners of lucrative businesses to take a stand that would be sure to piss off lots of people no matter which way they went. This will result in decreased popularity, sales, and income to these billionaire owners who supported Trump. If Trump would have just kept his big mouth shut, these protests would have remained small and marginalized. Now the whole focus is on the protests and not the games. That's what Trump did to the owners.
Trump revealed them for what they are, money greedy bastards (the owners). The protest was small until Trump told the owners what they should do and there is nothing rich folks hate more then that. It is all now about the money, not country, not social injustice and certainly not about blacks being shot by cops.
For businessmen, it's always about the money. Trump just cost them a bundle.

No, we are a republic, period.
You are a dumbass, period.

This country is run by a corporate oligarchy. The government represents them, not us. Thanks to Citizens United, we don't mean shit anymore.

There's no worse propaganda outlets spewing lies, hate, vitriol and division than the democrat propaganda machine.
You got a lot of gall to talk about the hatred of others they way you fuckers have treated Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton, etc. You use the word 'liberal' in the same vein as the f-word. There is no bigger propaganda machines on the planet than Fox News and Pumpkin-head. And speaking of vitriol, blacks can't even protest racial inequality without you fuckers getting all butt hurt about it.

But what really gets me going, is that stupid, home schooled, pieces of shit like yourself, think they can contribute to this country's politics.

what did he exactly do?
For businessmen, it's always about the money. Trump just cost them a bundle.
No, they cost themselves a bundle and I could not be more pleased.

I'm done with them
And the NFL

College games are better anyway

I'm sure that most in college ball are left winged loons as well, especially as they are indoctrinated by left winged universities around the country.

I'm also certain that if they have two brain cells to rub together, which I assume a few do, they realize that the NFL is in decline which means that their future is being threatened.
Cool so soccer can take over....we immigrants will be the majority and soccer will be for sure number one. .
We Should Be Proud That This Is Why Americans Never Adopted Soccer

Soccer is a peasant game, as indicated by the fact that the serfs can't use their arms. It is also revealing that it is mostly boring and miserable except for a few seconds the few times a score is made. It is for slavish cowards who are satisfied with that while the pigs they enrich feast all day long.
Soccer isnumber one sport in the world, the fastest growing sport in the US. It's taking over, it's exciting, all athletes are fit, fans are engaged in 90 mins mostly healthy individuals who don't indulge on hot dogs and sleep during games. Highly tactical. Got the best fans, has the highest audience both in attendance and TV. Brings all nations close to each other
Doesn't require thousands of dollars for kids to play it. Is simply the beautiful game.
20 years tops it'll be number 1 in the US.

You fuckers want the Star Spangled Banner? Okay, I'll give you the Star Spangled Banner. I want everyone to stand up and put their hand over their heart.

I'm done with them
And the NFL

I'm sure that most in college ball are left winged loons as well, especially as they are indoctrinated by left winged universities around the country.

I'm also certain that if they have two brain cells to rub together, which I assume a few do, they realize that the NFL is in decline which means that their future is being threatened.
Cool so soccer can take over....we immigrants will be the majority and soccer will be for sure number one. .

Soccer is a peasant game, as indicated by the fact that the serfs can't use their arms. It is also revealing that it is mostly boring and miserable except for a few seconds the few times a score is made. It is for slavish cowards who are satisfied with that while the pigs they enrich feast all day long.
Soccer isnumber one sport in the world, the fastest growing sport in the US. It's taking over, it's exciting, all athletes are fit, fans are engaged in 90 mins mostly healthy individuals who don't indulge on hot dogs and sleep during games. Highly tactical. Got the best fans, has the highest audience both in attendance and TV. Brings all nations close to each other
Doesn't require thousands of dollars for kids to play it. Is simply the beautiful game.

Soccer was the fastest growing sport in America in the 70’s and was expected to over take hockey and basketball by the mid 80’s and in 20 years would become the number one sport in the US.

So far it still trails behind basketball and hockey. I used to play it in high school but I lost interest after high school and will watch basketball, football and baseball and I sleep through a soccer game. I doubt it will ever be as popular as other American games.

I'm done with them
And the NFL

Soccer was the fastest growing sport in America in the 70’s and was expected to over take hockey and basketball by the mid 80’s and in 20 years would become the number one sport in the US.

So far it still trails behind basketball and hockey. I used to play it in high school but I lost interest after high school and will watch basketball, football and baseball and I sleep through a soccer game. I doubt it will ever be as popular as other American games.
Where do you live?
Cause in metropolitan areas any park you walk some dudes are playing soccer. Here in LA is number one sport, we have the galaxy and now LAFC too. So does new York they have 2 major teams, franchises are popping up everywhere the base is growing fast.

There was a world cup fever in the US, millions watched it. It was watched more than any super bowl or NBA finals. Also some soccer teams have more attendance than some NFL teams, if you compare Seattle sounders for example to the yankees .

Hate it or not is the most played, watched, richest sport in the world and will be the most popular in the US for sure.

Well, now I see what is going on... It sort of had surprised me when coaches are participating in something that will destroy revenue for the organization. And Colin K. coming back to play. And now a group of basketball coaches are being investigated for fixing games. I betcha that there are going to be a lot of coaches taking a knee. The Establishment are showing coaches that they mean serious business. If they do not take a knee, that they will bring out dirty laundry about the organizations. I already known that some of these games were being fixed. It is all about the money.I guess everybody needs to stay away from these sports, and get off into fishing, bowling, pool, car racing and golfing. Wow! Jeff Session cannot find any evidence on Hillary, but the DOJ all of a sudden can produced evidence overnight on a few coaches.
Well, I guess everything is not working in Pres.Trump favor.

The Department of Justice is soon to announce more about a corruption investigation into college basketball.
The FBI is investigating and charging college basketball coaches for bribing players - SBNation.com

President Trump To NY Times: I Never Would've Hired Sessions If I Knew He'd Recuse Himself

th

legend-satan-laughing-o.gif

Credit Trump for the increase in players protesting the National Anthem

Blame Trump for a quip on how he felt. It was a Trump opinion; he was not creating policy or threatening owners to fire players who knelt. The players chose to react to a Trump remark on such a magnitude that you now have many of the fans turning their backs on the NFL as a whole. You people will blame Trump for taking down the NFL which would be ironic to watch given that he really did try to take down the NFL 30 years ago in a lawsuit and here you people will give him credit over one statement.

Look at all the snowflakes crying about some people protesting peacefully.

Cry some more, why don't ya?

Funny, isn't it?

Now what I will roll on the ground laughing at are empty NFL stadiums around the country. Don't you think that will be funny as well?

When they aren't empty will you admit you were wrong and just a whiny bitch?

There are over 12 million arrests conducted by the more than 17,000 Police Departments in the U.S. every year , how many of them result in fatalities or even significant injury to African Americans? How many are cited in your "reports"?

You're attempting to pick cherries in yet another sales pitch for the exception being the rule, sorry but I'm not a buyer of that product at any price.

The reports show the disproportionality.
Your unwillingness to see it in no way diminishes the problem.
Once again, how many cases out of the over 12,000,000 annual arrests by the over 17,000 Police Departments in the U.S. are cited?

Yes, the DOJ is lying and they should list 12 million arrests so you can count them. :cuckoo:
Why don't you do that and report your findings?
Once again, how many cases out of the over 12,000,000 annual arrests by the over 17,000 Police Departments in the U.S. are cited?

.. and I never even implied the "DOJ is lying", that's a complete fabrication on your part, what I'm asking is how many abusive cases did the sources you cited report? after all if your exception is the rule assertion is accurate it should be a statistically significant percentage of the whole, right?

Why don't you do that and report your findings?
LOL, You want me to attempt to prove your argument for you? Apparently you've figured out that your "exception is the rule" argument is patently ridiculous and that attempting to support it on the basis of reason and evidence is an impossible task either that or you're most intellectually lazy person on the Internet.

The links I provided are clear on the matter.
There is also links to the DOJ report in pdf form. Stop playing the obtuse asshole and read them.

The 12 key highlights from the DOJ’s scathing Ferguson report

From the link:
View attachment 151486

LOL, you're citing a report that's based on an investigation of ONE police department out of the over 17, 000 departments in the United States and you think that supports your "exception is the rule" argument? and you accuse me of being obtuse?

What sort of drugs have you been taking? I assume it's drugs because you cannot possibly be as ignorant as you are making yourself out to appear.

Last edited:
But were they playing our national anthem at the time, or were they playing Mexico's national anthem? But by the colors in the background, looks like the colors of the Mexican's flag or Iraq's. Pres.Trump did not even bowed down to the Saudi's. The only way the Saudis has gotten him to bend over. The prince has put a necklace around his neck. The only reason why he doesn't respect their flags? They do not have the freedom that we have.

th

th

latin_set__07928.1384293008.1280.1280__47463.1384293718.1280.1280.jpg

Saudi Arabia will allow women to drive cars

And if USA won't tolerate Trump's snowflake brigades trying to steal valor from the military to justify bigotry? What then? I mean, you've stooped low before, but this is kind of a new low for you.

No matter. This will all fade in a week, when the Trumpflakes get their orders to get poutraged over something new. In the meantime, Kaepernick is a national hero, the issue of police brutality is front and center again, and Trump looks even more petty, weak and immoral. Liberals are pleased with that outcome, and we thank you for helping make it happen.

"In the meantime, Kaepernick is a national hero"
Hahaha....funny shit!
But you're right...Kaepernick is a hero to filthy un-Americans including but not limited to ghetto trash, gangsters, welfare kings and queens, baby mamas, baby daddy's, whack-jobs, pole puffers and general piece of shits....Nobody legitimate stands with that filthy Middle Eastern Negro.

Players, this has no place in the workforce. Twitter your political beliefs. When you are on the field, stick your views behind you and do the job you are being paid for. We don't turn out in to see your opinion of our flag. Flagrant disregard for our anthem, wearing socks that disrespect our policemen will garner a reaction you aren't going to like, if you value your paychecks.

The point that politics doesn't belong in sports is well taken. Always has been.

So let's stop trotting out the national freaking anthem at events that have nothing to do with politics already. Not to mention the pom pom band forming an image of the flag at halftime because they were prostituted into it by the Pentagon.

Oh but we can't talk about that, right?

Having it both ways -- priceless.
Once These Juiced-Up Apes Kneel, We'll All Be Kneeling to Foreign Masters

The flag and the anthem are not political. They cannot be protested. Imagine two factions at a Baptist convention. One faction loses the vote on its issue. Disrespecting our flag is like that faction burning the Bible in protest.

Forum List

Back