NFL National Anthem Controversy Summed Up

And if USA won't tolerate Trump's snowflake brigades trying to steal valor from the military to justify bigotry? What then? I mean, you've stooped low before, but this is kind of a new low for you.

No matter. This will all fade in a week, when the Trumpflakes get their orders to get poutraged over something new. In the meantime, Kaepernick is a national hero, the issue of police brutality is front and center again, and Trump looks even more petty, weak and immoral. Liberals are pleased with that outcome, and we thank you for helping make it happen.

And respecting or disrespecting the anthem and flag have absolutely nothing to do with law enforcement or police brutality. It is probably one of the stupidest attempts to show disrespect to law enforcement.

Also, why weren’t you and others supporting the rights of the NYC police when they turned their backs on the NYC mayor?

More proof that liberals are dead and lefties have prevailed.

All hail the regressive left!
why didn't they protest last weekend? or the weekend before that and on and on.

Can you imagine what they would do to our soldiers who did this in uniform when the anthem is played? :lol:

Who did what?

Took a knee or picked their nose or something.

If someone in the military took a knee while in uniform and in formation, they would be taken to CO's mast. But, you can't compare the military to what civilians are allowed to do because you lose about half of your rights when you join.

Shoot...............we were forbidden from wearing our uniforms to a political rally that supported a particular candidate, because that could be interpreted by some as my particular service being in support of that candidate.

And, a quick question for you conservatives..................Trump is the president, meaning he's the leader of the government. The NFL is a private owned business. Trump told the NFL that they needed to fire anyone who took a knee during the anthem.

I thought conservatives were against the government telling private businesses what they can or can't do.

Can you imagine what they would do to our soldiers who did this in uniform when the anthem is played? :lol:

Who did what?

If someone in the military took a knee while in uniform and in formation, they would be taken to CO's mast. But, you can't compare the military to what civilians are allowed to do because you lose about half of your rights when you join.

Shoot...............we were forbidden from wearing our uniforms to a political rally that supported a particular candidate, because that could be interpreted by some as my particular service being in support of that candidate.

And, a quick question for you conservatives..................Trump is the president, meaning he's the leader of the government. The NFL is a private owned business. Trump told the NFL that they needed to fire anyone who took a knee during the anthem.

I thought conservatives were against the government telling private businesses what they can or can't do.

Oh no, not when it's inconvenient. That's different. Here I thought they were against government overspending taxes too, but nary a whimper about the the Pentagon pimping for fake-patriotism charades in sports that started all this, with taxpayer money.

It's the height of irony that the Orangeman wants to play the role of "patriot" after sitting out Vietnam with "bone spurs" (can't remember which foot) so he could wage his own "personal Vietnam" in New York sex clubs.

"Do as I crow, not as I go".

Here's an NFL player pretending to piss like a dog during the national anthem. Now who are you going to side with Trump who's defending America or this asshole?

Odell-Beckham.jpg

I remember when Tim Teebow kneeled down to pray. The media went nuts and said how divisive he was.

But I guess pretending to be a dog pooping during the national anthem is high caliber social justice.

Of all the infidels to decapitate, he escapes.

Amazing.

Why are you perpetuating a lie? Again.

What lie is that? Is the picture photo shopped?

The liberals had a category 10 meltdown over that photo. Media outlets are reporting that Tillman himself said it was a Trump protest which has them foaming at the mouth.

You already disqualified yourself as a fucking liar when you tried to tie it to the national anthem and got busted for it.

How the fuck would a dog pissing refer to Rump? What, his golden showers thing?

Looks more like a yoga posture actually. Except he's gotta straighten that knee. Good stretch for the hammy.

Last edited:

Who did what?

Its really not about government, this Trump-NFL spat goes back decades. Back in the 80's Trump tried to own football teams but they saw him as a scumbag huckster.
HkxIdXk.png

Who did what?

Its really not about government, this Trump-NFL spat goes back decades. Back in the 80's Trump tried to own football teams but they saw him as a scumbag huckster.
HkxIdXk.png

Actually, it DID become about the government when Trump told the NFL what to do as president. Trump needs to realize that he's not a private citizen anymore and his words carry weight.

Who did what?

HkxIdXk.png

Actually, it DID become about the government when Trump told the NFL what to do as president. Trump needs to realize that he's not a private citizen anymore and his words carry weight.

What are you trying to pull? He didn't tell them what to do. Gtfoh

Who did what?

He did not say they needed to fire them, he said wouldn't it be great if they did.

Who did what?

HkxIdXk.png

Trump: NFL owners should fire players who protest - CNNPolitics

Trump said NFL owners should respond to the players by saying, "Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, he's fired. He's fired!"

HkxIdXk.png

Trump: NFL owners should fire players who protest - CNNPolitics

Trump said NFL owners should respond to the players by saying, "Get that son of a bitch off the field right now, he's fired. He's fired!"

So what? He's giving his opinion that they should be fired. He's not telling anyone what to do. And I think you understand that.

Here's an NFL player pretending to piss like a dog during the national anthem. Now who are you going to side with Trump who's defending America or this asshole?

Odell-Beckham.jpg

I remember when Tim Teebow kneeled down to pray. The media went nuts and said how divisive he was.

But I guess pretending to be a dog pooping during the national anthem is high caliber social justice.

Of all the infidels to decapitate, he escapes.

Amazing.

Why are you perpetuating a lie? Again.

What lie is that? Is the picture photo shopped?

The liberals had a category 10 meltdown over that photo. Media outlets are reporting that Tillman himself said it was a Trump protest which has them foaming at the mouth.

You already disqualified yourself as a fucking liar when you tried to tie it to the national anthem and got busted for it.

How the fuck would a dog pissing refer to Rump? What, his golden showers thing?

Looks more like a yoga posture actually. Except he's gotta straighten that knee. Good stretch for the hammy.

Calm down before your forehead bursts open.

And if USA won't tolerate Trump's snowflake brigades trying to steal valor from the military to justify bigotry? What then? I mean, you've stooped low before, but this is kind of a new low for you.

No matter. This will all fade in a week, when the Trumpflakes get their orders to get poutraged over something new. In the meantime, Kaepernick is a national hero, the issue of police brutality is front and center again, and Trump looks even more petty, weak and immoral. Liberals are pleased with that outcome, and we thank you for helping make it happen.

And respecting or disrespecting the anthem and flag have absolutely nothing to do with law enforcement or police brutality. It is probably one of the stupidest attempts to show disrespect to law enforcement.

Also, why weren’t you and others supporting the rights of the NYC police when they turned their backs on the NYC mayor?

They have been protesting since last year, at least a paltry few. It probably would have just faded away like a fart in the wind if president shitgibbon didn't go and put his 2 cents in. Now everyone will get in on the stupid act.

They have been protesting since last year, at least a paltry few. It probably would have just faded away like a fart in the wind if president shitgibbon didn't go and put his 2 cents in. Now everyone will get in on the stupid act.
So you agree that the shift has been away from social justice to Trump's remarks. All under the orders of the owners, who just can't stand to be told what to do.

So you agree that the shift has been away from social justice to Trump's remarks. All under the orders of the owners, who just can't stand to be told what to do.
I don't know why Trump doesn't understand that as President, his words carry a lot of weight. A lot of these billionaire owners supported him, then he goes and fucks them over like that.

I don't know why Trump doesn't understand that as President, his words carry a lot of weight. A lot of these billionaire owners supported him, then he goes and fucks them over like that.
what did he exactly do?

You go right ahead. I'm not stupid.

what did he exactly do?
He forced the owners of lucrative businesses to take a stand that would be sure to piss off lots of people no matter which way they went. This will result in decreased popularity, sales, and income to these billionaire owners who supported Trump. If Trump would have just kept his big mouth shut, these protests would have remained small and marginalized. Now the whole focus is on the protests and not the games. That's what Trump did to the owners.

Forum List

Back