NFL Picks

They all look boring except for 10-4 Tennessee @ 10-4 Green Bay.
I'll say Tennessee will get the upset 34 -27.

So glad my team proved me wrong! GO Steelers! That’s how I know they are capable of playing!

I wouldn't get too excited yet. The Steelers haven't proven much. All that they have proven is that after 6 weeks of trying to throw a deep ball down the field and connect, they finally got it done one time.
  • They almost didn't get in for a score on the 4 yard line after Hilton gifted them a fumble recovery.
  • Two weeks in a row, Ben threw to Ebron in TRIPLE coverage. Last week he almost got him killed. This week, he nearly got picked off. Had the Colt caught that ball, it likely would have given them another score and cost us one, losing us the game.
  • I figured they'd battle back to win this game for three reasons:
  1. Motivated by pride after three humiliated loses.
  2. Last home game of season playing in front of his 2004 draft buddy Phil.
  3. Cold weather seems to work against Rivers and the Pittsburgh game was the coldest game of the season for Indy.
Now for the caveat: Steelers finally get a Bye week in the form of Cleveland. They can afford to rest. If they have any sense, they will rest everyone possible and put all their losers in there like Mason Rudolph and throw the game and heal up.

The downside is that the Steelers NEVER rebound well from a week off. They go flat faster than an open bottle of Walmart Lemon Lime soda. They always come back looking like they just woke from a coma.

Forum List

Back