NFL Ratings Down - Potential To Lose 44% of Viewers If Protests Continue

Poll: 44% Likely to Turn Off NFL If National Anthem Protests Continue

"A Yahoo survey says that 44 percent of Americans report a likelihood of shutting off NFL games should players continue to kneel for the national anthem."

Poll: 44% Likely to Turn Off NFL If National Anthem Protests Continue - Breitbart

There's always the WWE for the racist haters. :0)

'Sports' the way racists like them .. FIXED.

Don't like sports with black people playing and expressing their sentiments about police murders .. then don't fucking watch. :0) Simple.
I no longer do,,,,

Good for you ..

I'll be watching and enjoying lots of games this year .. while smiling at every protesting player.

"A Yahoo survey says that 44 percent of Americans report a likelihood of shutting off NFL games should players continue to kneel for the national anthem."

Poll: 44% Likely to Turn Off NFL If National Anthem Protests Continue - Breitbart

Don't like sports with black people playing and expressing their sentiments about police murders .. then don't fucking watch. :0) Simple.

It's not racist to say that using the national anthem as a way of protesting police use of force against Blacks. The national anthem represents something more, something that people of all colors have lost their lives fighting for. So when Kaeperdick and others don't stand for the national anthem, they are not just disrespecting white cops, or what citizens, or white military personnel, they are disrespecting Whites, Blacks, Asians, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders... everyone. It's disrespectful, period.

It's not racist to say that using the national anthem as a way of protesting police use of force against Blacks. The national anthem represents something more, something that people of all colors have lost their lives fighting for. So when Kaeperdick and others don't stand for the national anthem, they are not just disrespecting white cops, or what citizens, or white military personnel, they are disrespecting Whites, Blacks, Asians, Native Americans, Pacific Islanders... everyone. It's disrespectful, period.

With all due respect .. protests are not designed to be done comfortably. I can think of no better stage to expose the hypocrisy of America and Americans than on the big stage of sports that are broadcast all over the world.

For those who are more upset by peaceful protests than the murders of innocent people .. why would I care what they think? I can assure you that I don't.

My son is a cop, my daughter is soon to be E8 in the military .. both support the protests .. as do a great number of black people in all walks of life.

Blacks have been in this country for over 400 hundred years .. only been relatively free for 51 years .. and even that had to be forced. It's obvious why that truth exists.

With all due respect .. protests are not designed to be done comfortably. I can think of no better stage to expose the hypocrisy of America and Americans than on the big stage of sports that are broadcast all over the world.

For those who are more upset by peaceful protests than the murders of innocent people .. why would I care what they think? I can assure you that I don't.

My son is a cop, my daughter is soon to be E8 in the military .. both support the protests .. as do a great number of black people in all walks of life.

Blacks have been in this country for over 400 hundred years .. only been relatively free for 51 years .. and even that had to be forced. It's obvious why that truth exists.

Then your kids are in the minority, because most people do not support the protests and believe there are other things that can be done, and in other venues outside of the national anthem. There is a reason Kaeperdick is the most hated man in football, and he isn't even the starting QB on his team. He is now irrelevant besides his protest.

Then your kids are in the minority, because most people do not support the protests and believe there are other things that can be done, and in other venues outside of the national anthem. There is a reason Kaeperdick is the most hated man in football, and he isn't even the starting QB on his team. He is now irrelevant besides his protest.

You seem real confused .. this is not about popularity .. it's protest. You seem to have no understanding of what protest is.

Being popular requires no courage.

And, despite your rejection of Kaepernick .. his protest continues to grow .. and will continue to grow.

One of the most memorable moments in all of Olympic history.

220px-John_Carlos%2C_Tommie_Smith%2C_Peter_Norman_1968cr.jpg

You seem real confused .. this is not about popularity .. it's protest. You seem to have no understanding of what protest is. Being popular requires no courage.

And, despite your rejection of Kaepernick .. his protest continues to grow .. and will continue to grow.

But don't blacks feel the least bit stupid when they protest things that are lies?

You seem real confused .. this is not about popularity .. it's protest. You seem to have no understanding of what protest is. Being popular requires no courage.

But don't blacks feel the least bit stupid when they protest things that are lies?

You don't appear to feel stupid for posting ignorance like that .. but you should.

You seem real confused .. this is not about popularity .. it's protest. You seem to have no understanding of what protest is.

I understand completely what protesting is, just because you and I have two different opinions about the protests doesn't mean you're right and I'm wrong. That's part of the problem here.

I want to ask, so do you think there is ever a time when protesting is inappropriate? Is it always the ends justifies the means?

I understand completely what protesting is, just because you and I have two different opinions about the protests doesn't mean you're right and I'm wrong. That's part of the problem here.

I want to ask, so do you think there is ever a time when protesting is inappropriate? Is it always the ends justifies the means?

do you think that there is a point to protesting if no one notices? because it seems that's what you'd ask.

do you think that there is a point to protesting if no one notices? because it seems that's what you'd ask.

No, that's not the question. Is there a place and time where it is inappropriate to protest. Simple question.

If you understood what protest is, then you should know that popularity has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nothing whatsoever. Everyone understands the risks they take, but the cause far outweighs that risk.

Protest and dissent are as American as apple pie. It's how this nation began.

If the cause is justified, protest is never inappropriate. I'll say again, it's never meant to be comfortable.

No, that's not the question. Is there a place and time where it is inappropriate to protest. Simple question.

to people who take offense easily, there is never a time and place that doesn't offend them.

i might not do what he's doing. and i might not agree with him. but it's his right to peaceful protest to draw attention to a societal problem that troubles him.

to people who take offense easily, there is never a time and place that doesn't offend them.

i might not do what he's doing. and i might not agree with him. but it's his right to peaceful protest to draw attention to a societal problem that troubles him.

"Societal problems" ....This is part of societies problem....you really need to get out more....out of the bubble

White man beaten, begs for mercy in Charlotte during riots

If you understood what protest is, then you should know that popularity has absolutely nothing to do with it. Nothing whatsoever. Everyone understands the risks they take, but the cause far outweighs that risk.

If the cause is justified, protest is never inappropriate. I'll say again, it's never meant to be comfortable.

No, you are trying to put words in my mouth. There are all kinds of people that agree there is a problem with relations between the Black community and the police. Many people also understand that part of the problem is not just that Blacks believe police are treating them unfairly, but that Blacks also don't respect the fact that cops many times are just trying to do their job and things get escalated when it doesn't need to be because Black people won't just comply.

Now, the reason I point out that Kaeperdick is the most hated man in the NFL... is not because what he is protesting, or that he is protesting, it's that he is disrespecting people by HOW he is protesting. You can protest without disrespecting people. If you can't understand that, then this conversation is going to be pretty short.

This isn't about making people "uncomfortable." It's about respect, and if he isn't going to show respect to those that fought and gave their lives in order for him to have the freedom to protest, then his protest is counter-productive. He is bringing attention to his cause for all the wrong reasons.

No, you are trying to put words in my mouth. There are all kinds of people that agree there is a problem with relations between the Black community and the police. Many people also understand that part of the problem is not just that Blacks believe police are treating them unfairly, but that Blacks also don't respect the fact that cops many times are just trying to do their job and things get escalated when it doesn't need to be because Black people won't just comply.

Now, the reason I point out that Kaeperdick is the most hated man in the NFL... is not because what he is protesting, or that he is protesting, it's that he is disrespecting people by HOW he is protesting. You can protest without disrespecting people. If you can't understand that, then this conversation is going to be pretty short.

This isn't about making people "uncomfortable." It's about respect, and if he isn't going to show respect to those that fought and gave their lives in order for him to have the freedom to protest, then his protest is counter-productive. He is bringing attention to his cause for all the wrong reasons.

Kaepernick is bringing attention to racist murder in the US by law enforcement for all the right reasons, regardless of who doesn't agree with it, regardless of anyone being uncomfortable about his cause.

NFL Protests Grow Sunday as Players Follow Kaepernick's Lead
NFL Protests Grow as Players Follow Kaepernick's Lead

Colin Kaepernick’s protest is immediate and significant American history, and it’s growing in power
Colin Kaepernick's protest is immediate and significant American history, and it's growing in power - Talking Points

Victor Oladipo expects NBA players to follow Colin Kaepernick’s lead on protests
Victor Oladipo expexts NBA players to continue Kaepernick protest

Many young athletes joining Colin Kaepernick’s national anthem protest
Many young athletes joining Colin Kaepernick’s national anthem protest

Entire High School Football Team Kneels During National Anthem
“We haven’t seen this level of athlete activism in nearly half a century. This is a movement,” one expert said.
Entire High School Football Team Kneels During National Anthem | Huffington Post

Support for Colin Kaepernick’s Movement Is Growing Around The Nation
Support for Colin Kaepernick’s Movement Is Growing Around The Nation

Even College Cheerleaders Have Joined Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem Protest
Even College Cheerleaders Have Joined Colin Kaepernick's National Anthem Protest

160920125203-howard-cheerleaders-take-a-knee-during-the-national-anthem-on-saturday-exlarge-169.jpg

I'll say again, you don't seem to understand what protest is.

Forum List

Back