🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL Wokeland Raiders go ALL IN

Failzero

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2011
Oak Run Ca.
Las Vegas Raiders become first NFL TEAM to Hire Black Woman as Team President . They broke this Ground 30 years ago by hiring Los Angeles Based Lawyer Amy Trask as the #3 then # 2 of Team Operations , so this type of move is in their wheelhouse .

Since the NFL endorsed the violent racist domestic terrorist hate group BLM, I have quit watching them.
I hope that they go broke.
BLM is tied to the mass murder of 5 Dallas Policemen and the mass murder of 6 Christmas Parade participants.
The NFL players who endorse BLM are racist.
Why are people pretending that BLM is not a violent racist hate group?
Are they in denial of reality or something?

Since the NFL endorsed the violent racist domestic terrorist hate group BLM, I have quit watching them.
BLM is tied to the mass murder of 5 Dallas Policemen and the mass murder of 6 Christmas Parade participants.
Give it a rest, who gives a damn if you watch or not.

It feels good to tell certain segments they are not responsible for the problems they create.

Las Vegas Raiders become first NFL TEAM to Hire Black Woman as Team President .

That's too bad. Football is one area where I like to keep it for men only, meaning, I'm fine with the girls watching it but I'd rather not see sideline bitches giving interviews much less coaching or being president of a team! Nothing sexist implied, just that Football and hockey are one of the few places left on the planet where guys can still be men, pure masculinity, let their hair down, and let the sweat and testosterone fly., broken teeth, wrenched joints and all. Let's not feminize it anymore than it already is.

He hired Amy Trask , his Son is just following his lead
That is their problem. Look at that she is white.
1657229954249.png

I love the NFL

I buy my sons merchandise for their birthdays

Lambeau field will be packed every game and tens of thousands waiting for a ticket. Every game. We love it.

Lambeau field will be packed every game and tens of thousands waiting for a ticket. Every game. We love it.
How good is #17 WR that we got from you guys ?

That's too bad. Football is one area where I like to keep it for men only, meaning, I'm fine with the girls watching it but I'd rather not see sideline bitches giving interviews much less coaching or being president of a team! Nothing sexist implied, just that Football and hockey are one of the few places left on the planet where guys can still be men, pure masculinity, let their hair down, and let the sweat and testosterone fly., broken teeth, wrenched joints and all. Let's not feminize it anymore than it already is.
There was a lot sexism implied.... 😄 Question is why be a pussy about it? Kind of takes all the air out of your call for manly men.

Forum List

Back