🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL Wokeland Raiders go ALL IN

I love the NFL

I buy my sons merchandise for their birthdays

You don't have to always remind everyone you're a contrarian, we all know it already. That's why no one takes you seriously.

Las Vegas Raiders become first NFL TEAM to Hire Black Woman as Team President . They broke this Ground 30 years ago by hiring Los Angeles Based Lawyer Amy Trask as the #3 then # 2 of Team Operations , so this type of move is in their wheelhouse .
Guess this kind of proves just how really, really bad Kapernick was during his recent workout.

Las Vegas Raiders become first NFL TEAM to Hire Black Woman as Team President . They broke this Ground 30 years ago by hiring Los Angeles Based Lawyer Amy Trask as the #3 then # 2 of Team Operations , so this type of move is in their wheelhouse .

Yeah, everyone knows a black woman could not possibly know anything about football.

:itsok:

Not sure what the issue is here. The Raiders will either win or they won't. Hire whoever they want. Sooner or later that person will have to produce to keep the job.

Forum List

Back