🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NFL Wokeland Raiders go ALL IN

That's too bad. Football is one area where I like to keep it for men only, meaning, I'm fine with the girls watching it but I'd rather not see sideline bitches giving interviews much less coaching or being president of a team! Nothing sexist implied, just that Football and hockey are one of the few places left on the planet where guys can still be men, pure masculinity, let their hair down, and let the sweat and testosterone fly., broken teeth, wrenched joints and all. Let's not feminize it anymore than it already is.

So, tell us all....why can a woman not do these things....Job responsibilities include seeking advertisers, marketing the team's brand, setting ticket prices, coordinating the team's travel logistics, stadium maintenance, payroll and other similar tasks.

How much class do you expect from someone who chooses to kneel during our national anthem?
What part of USFL did you miss lolz
but she is white so it is ok. It is just the hiring of black woman that has triggered the morons
No One is “ Triggered “ this is business as usual for the Raiders ( Other teams not so much )

Forum List

Back