Nice George Floyd artwork tribute

Benj

Feb 28, 2020
England
Otha Davis 3rd did this.. on twitter he says he does the art with handpainted acrylics, not montage.
Poor George, what a dismal way to leave this world, sat on by 4 mean men.
One of my fave films is Dredd (2012), with Karl Urban, and Dredd has to use some very fierce force to fight his way out of Peach Trees tower block. And when I watch it I think, well it's not really like that in life, it's just a film.. but it is like that. The police that sat on him were judge, jury and executioner. George was judged by them in the street to be an unworthy citizen.. and told to leave by the minneapolis state. And leave for good.
On the news on sunday, a lady said that the police may be charged with murder, but unlikely to be convicted. Poor George died in vain.
hqdefault.jpg

Otha Davis 3rd did this.. on twitter he says he does the art with handpainted acrylics, not montage.
One of my fave films is Dredd (2012), with Karl Urban, and Dredd has to use some very fierce force to fight his way out of Peach Trees tower block. And when I watch it I think, well it's not really like that in life, it's just a film.. but it is like that. The police that sat on him were judge, jury and executioner. George was judged by them in the street to be an unworthy citizen.. and told to leave by the minneapolis state. And leave for good.
On the news on sunday, a lady said that the police may be charged with murder, but unlikely to be convicted. Poor George died in vain.
hqdefault.jpg

Nice artwork. But I must disagree. "Poor George" invaded a pregnant woman's home and held the barrel of a gun to her stomach. Tell me, when you gaze upon this man's face do you see a Christlike visage? If so might I recommend a highly effective cult deprogrammer? No one but Floyd himself led Floyd to his own death on that particular day. Call it a confluence of events; another link in a catena of horrible life choices that saw him die like the criminal he was.

hqdefault.jpg
Is that cocaine on his nose?

Pretty accurate actually considering how many times he was busted for cocaine.

Dredd was a pretty good film. Way better than that Sylvester Stallone/Rob Schneider horseshit.

I already forgot what this thread was about.

Stupid artist. Doesn't she know that the best way to honor Floyd is not with a coloring book caricature. . . It's by smashing windows, looting chinese child slavery made shoes, cases of colt 40 and burning cop cars after tagging it all with "FUCK 12" Graffiti.

Dredd was a pretty good film. Way better than that Sylvester Stallone/Rob Schneider horseshit.

I already forgot what this thread was about.
Ooo.. slightly arguing.. hmm, well I could marginally, slightly retort.. well, some might say (that fun Oasis tune) that it was dismal events from dismal people...
Do u have any interest in your nation?... do u care about it 1 cent?.. many don't... little man aaron?
Or anyone here?...
And the Sly version is actually pretty good... haha.

...as I've stated many times, you people LOVE and honor criminals = black culture self destructive
Hmm.. well u push the language towards love, I don't think that feels right, I'm pretty sure I'm not 'LOVEing' or supporting criminality... I think perhaps the issues I'm circling are maybe fear of aggressive police/authority, and a lack of control in society.
On the day Floyd was arrested, it was at a cornershop I think, and he'd been accused of using a forged dollar bill, I think it was reported as 'forgery in progress' crime... I don't know if there was an argument outside or with the shopkeeper, but the police response seems to have been utterly disproportionate to the alleged crime.. I mean to kneel on the guy's head until he suffocated seems utterly bizarre to me...
Floyd, on that day, was another member of the general public, and yet he had no rights as a citizen, as far as I can tell.
I think that's what I'm saying.

...as I've stated many times, you people LOVE and honor criminals = black culture self destructive
Hmm.. well u push the language towards love, I don't think that feels right, I'm pretty sure I'm not 'LOVEing' or supporting criminality... I think perhaps the issues I'm circling are maybe fear of aggressive police/authority, and a lack of control in society.
On the day Floyd was arrested, it was at a cornershop I think, and he'd been accused of using a forged dollar bill, I think it was reported as 'forgery in progress' crime... I don't know if there was an argument outside or with the shopkeeper, but the police response seems to have been utterly disproportionate to the alleged crime.. I mean to kneel on the guy's head until he suffocated seems utterly bizarre to me...
Floyd, on that day, was another member of the general public, and yet he had no rights as a citizen, as far as I can tell.
I think that's what I'm saying.
he was in trouble with the law BEFORE that!!!
..yes ..they are making him a SAINT for being a jackass CRIMINAL

Forum List

Back