Nice ladies are leaving the Democratic Party...

Decent human beings just can't stomach what it has become.

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

Nice Ladies Leaving the Democratic Party - American Greatness

Just how can a russian bot leave a party that he is not in?

Wow.....seems I hit a nerve.

One would be led to believe that I'm not the only one to have made that observation about you, huh?

You are the one who wants to tar all members of a particular demographic group with the misconduct of a few members of the group. You exhibit that intellectual flaw. All you can do is make personal attacks.

I'm really good at describing individuals, or, what you call 'personal attacks.'

I can see it hurt...you can call me Karma.

Now..."You are the one who wants to tar all members of a particular demographic group with the misconduct of a few members of the group."

I'd appreciate if you could elucidate.

You are the one who turned this into something personal. You seem to appear to consult some sort of crystal ball. You need to explain. I actually praised decent men in my comment. You seem to be out of control and extremely emotional.

Now..."You are the one who wants to tar all members of a particular demographic group with the misconduct of a few members of the group."

I'd appreciate if you could elucidate.

Are you claiming that I decry 'decent men'????

Or are you simply inarticulate?

No. I differentiate between people in a broad demographic group by the character of each individual in it, and you do not. Not every man goes around acting toward women like trump, pigpence, these pigs who preach sexual dominance and penis worship in the guise of being "religious." A lot of men have good character and embrace positive American values.
Pence hasn’t done anything to women, moron.

He has been completely faithful to his wife as well.

You rightwingers can't get enough of these far rightwing rags.
You’re expecting a Liberal publication to carry such a story?
Why should they when it has been pointed out and proven that it is being fueled by Russian bots... and now the right wing who are hanging on to the Russian bot's apron strings?

there could be some real Democrats walking away...but why fuel the Russian interference?
Where is the proof?
google is your friend! ;)

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On 'Hateful' Dems | HuffPost
Russian bots are using #WalkAway to try to wound Democrats in the midterms (Opinion) - CNN

The Russian bots are back -- and now they're fueling the #WalkAway propaganda attack on Democrats

Russian Bots Linked To Viral Twitter Attacks On ‘Hateful’ Dems - #WalkAway

How Twitter Bots Help Fuel Political Feuds
That is the media trying to discredit the movement.
They have hundreds of videos on youtube from people
none are Russian and none are robots.

^ Useful idiot.

OldLady said:
not all people right of center are neo-Nazi's. Not all people left of center are Antifa. But that doesn't seem to fit certain agendas around here.
It's Just The Center Has Been Dragged So Far To The Left Over The Last 40yrs
It's Hard To Discern The Difference In Any Of You Anymore
Because You Have To Support
Such Hare-Brained And Un-Natural Social Agendas
As Demonstrated By The Previous Administration Of The Last 8yrs

If You Don't Support It Do You Just Clam Up
Or Do You Just Re-Word It So You Can Sound Thoughtful ??

And We Definitely Know
The Hard Bore Leftist Fascists Of Antifa
Are Hard Left Extremist Blackshirts
(Even Thuogh You May Sympathize With Them)
So you are going to continue to push that agenda, turning everyone left of center in a queer or a militant activist?
Go for it.

Lysistrata said:
You have not explained anything that we need to know.
Who's "We"
Do You Have Worms
Or Are They The Voices You Hear ??
what the bloody hell is a "cultural marxist"?
By Your Own Admission
You Participate In Their Marches
Do YOU Know What A Marxist Is ??
--- Nevermind, I Don't Expect A Coherent Answer

But You Have Answered My Previous Question
Answer:
'Amusement'

You are a true nut case. You apparently have not idea what marxism is. I have never participated in a march attached to any marxist ideology. I have participated in marches to support the freedom of American citizens, along with thousands of my fellow Americans of both sexes.

I do not know what weird cult you belong to.
Poet, maybe. You know how they are.

I have to say I'm PROUD to see all these people, but especially the very intelligent black people walking away from the Democrat Plantation.
The Democrats entire platform is based in destroying America. But look how many black millionaires there are in America. NOWHERE else BUT America do blacks have the grand opportunities they have here under the American system. FACT!

And yet here come the Dumbasscrats wanting to completely take that opportunity away.

If only the hard core racist black dummies posting their misguided nonsense here everyday could see the truth and wise up.

Prolly too much to ask <sigh>

You’re expecting a Liberal publication to carry such a story?
Why should they when it has been pointed out and proven that it is being fueled by Russian bots... and now the right wing who are hanging on to the Russian bot's apron strings?

there could be some real Democrats walking away...but why fuel the Russian interference?
Where is the proof?

Russian bots are using #WalkAway to try to wound Democrats in the midterms (Opinion) - CNN

The Russian bots are back -- and now they're fueling the #WalkAway propaganda attack on Democrats

^ Useful idiot.
Yes YOU are.....

Where is the proof?

^ Useful idiot.
Yes YOU are.....

What does posting a video prove?

I challenge any one of you to show us how this has affected the numbers of registered dems and how it has given repubs any edge at all in the midterms.

I challenge any one of you to show us how this has affected the numbers of registered dems and how it has given repubs any edge at all in the midterms.

Who won in November 2016 punk ????
A lot of those voters were former DumbAssCrats who wised up.

BOOM!!!!!

Easy peasy....any time baby!

The event alluded to in the video will destroy your party.

You will see first hand that registered Democrats have left your party and just how many of them there are.

Your media’s efforts to dismiss the movement will also ultimately cause their destruction as well.

I have to say I'm PROUD to see all these people, but especially the very intelligent black people walking away from the Democrat Plantation.
The Democrats entire platform is based in destroying America. But look how many black millionaires there are in America. NOWHERE else BUT America do blacks have the grand opportunities they have here under the American system. FACT!

And yet here come the Dumbasscrats wanting to completely take that opportunity away.

If only the hard core racist black dummies posting their misguided nonsense here everyday could see the truth and wise up.

Considering the Blue Wave coming, I’d say this conservative day dream is very humorous.

Considering the Blue Wave coming, I’d say this conservative day dream is very humorous.
There isn’t one coming.

And after 2020 it will be literally impossible for a “blue wave” to ever happen again.

There isn’t one coming.

And after 2020 it will be literally impossible for a “blue wave” to ever happen again.

2018 House Forecast

What’s not coming....red

There isn’t one coming.

2018 House Forecast

What’s not coming....red
The same idiot who thought Hillary would win in a landslide.

There is absolutely no basis for these numbers. And come October Democrats won’t have a prayer.

There are not enough idiots in this country to keep Democrats in power anymore.

BOOM!!!!!

This isn't 2016, dope.

I knew you had nothing but loser narratives.

BOOM!!!!!

This isn't 2016, dope.

I knew you had nothing but loser narratives.
Yeah, I am sure people want to be on the same side as the psychopath in Jacksonville, Florida....

You will see first hand that registered Democrats have left your party and just how many of them there are.

Your media’s efforts to dismiss the movement will also ultimately cause their destruction as well.

It's a narrative designed to rile you soft brained types.:laugh2:

It's in no way reality.

Turnout in this year’s U.S. House primaries is up, especially on the Democratic side

^ Useful idiot.
Yes YOU are.....

It's a narrative designed to rile you soft brained types.:laugh2:

It's in no way reality.

Turnout in this year’s U.S. House primaries is up, especially on the Democratic side

Any perceived lead that you think you have will be swamped in October.

This is the year that your excuses about gerrymandering and voter suppression die.

This is the year that you bring anything and everything you have and you are still beaten down.

OldLady said:
So you are going to continue to push that agenda, turning everyone left of center in a queer or a militant activist?
Go for it.
I'm Not Pushing Anything
Your Own Side Is
And Unless Your Side Denounces It
Then Your Side Endorses It

Link Me To Some Generally Accepted Major News Sources
That Agree:
Women/Girls Should Not Be Forced To Share Public Restrooms With Men/Boys
No Cake/Pizza Parlor Should Be Sued For Not Baking Anything Specifically Identifiable As 'Gay'
No One Should Get Taxpayer Funded Sex Changes
Illegal Aliens Cost Billions More Than They Contribute
Illegal Aliens Are Illegal Aliens No Matter Their National Origin
Illegal Aliens Take Millions Of Jobs Any American Will Do
Illegal Aliens Have Suppressed American Wages
Gay Pride Parades Do Not Generally Display What Gays Contribute To Society At Large

If You Can't Do This
Then You Have Justified The OP Of This Thread
You Do Remember The Point Of This Thread, Right ??
Because It Seems None Of You Do

Forum List

Back