Nice ladies are leaving the Democratic Party...

otto105 said:
Considering the Blue Wave coming, I’d say this conservative day dream is very humorous.
You Were Already Given Your 'Blue Wave'
The Super Majority And The White House

The American People Needed Their Shock Therapy
Then They Flipped
The Blue Has Been Getting Stripped Of It's Advantage Ever Since
Now The Blue Is Losing It's Economic War
And It's Point Advantage In Generic Polls
People Vote Their Pocket-Books
Trump Is Filling Them Up

What does posting a video prove?

I challenge any one of you to show us how this has affected the numbers of registered dems and how it has given repubs any edge at all in the midterms.

The event alluded to in the video will destroy your party.

You will see first hand that registered Democrats have left your party and just how many of them there are.

Your media’s efforts to dismiss the movement will also ultimately cause their destruction as well.

It's a narrative designed to rile you soft brained types.:laugh2:

It's in no way reality.

Turnout in this year’s U.S. House primaries is up, especially on the Democratic side

Any perceived lead that you think you have will be swamped in October.

This is the year that your excuses about gerrymandering and voter suppression die.

This is the year that you bring anything and everything you have and you are still beaten down.

What is the significance of October?
What do you imagine will drive all of these people to make a change at that time?

Yes YOU are.....

I challenge any one of you to show us how this has affected the numbers of registered dems and how it has given repubs any edge at all in the midterms.

You will see first hand that registered Democrats have left your party and just how many of them there are.

Your media’s efforts to dismiss the movement will also ultimately cause their destruction as well.

It's a narrative designed to rile you soft brained types.:laugh2:

It's in no way reality.

Turnout in this year’s U.S. House primaries is up, especially on the Democratic side

This is the year that your excuses about gerrymandering and voter suppression die.

This is the year that you bring anything and everything you have and you are still beaten down.

What is the significance of October?
What do you imagine will drive all of these people to make a change at that time?

The walkaway march will happen, and any belief that the movement isn’t real or is insignificant will die.

More people than you know have already made the change, and many more people will receive the courage they need to do the same.

I have to say I'm PROUD to see all these people, but especially the very intelligent black people walking away from the Democrat Plantation.
The Democrats entire platform is based in destroying America. But look how many black millionaires there are in America. NOWHERE else BUT America do blacks have the grand opportunities they have here under the American system. FACT!

And yet here come the Dumbasscrats wanting to completely take that opportunity away.

If only the hard core racist black dummies posting their misguided nonsense here everyday could see the truth and wise up.

Prolly too much to ask <sigh>

Considering the Blue Wave coming, I’d say this conservative day dream is very humorous.
There isn’t one coming.

And after 2020 it will be literally impossible for a “blue wave” to ever happen again.

2018 House Forecast

What’s not coming....red
The same idiot who thought Hillary would win in a landslide.

There is absolutely no basis for these numbers. And come October Democrats won’t have a prayer.

There are not enough idiots in this country to keep Democrats in power anymore.

Can you prove that stupid assertion?

I have to say I'm PROUD to see all these people, but especially the very intelligent black people walking away from the Democrat Plantation.
The Democrats entire platform is based in destroying America. But look how many black millionaires there are in America. NOWHERE else BUT America do blacks have the grand opportunities they have here under the American system. FACT!

And yet here come the Dumbasscrats wanting to completely take that opportunity away.

If only the hard core racist black dummies posting their misguided nonsense here everyday could see the truth and wise up.

That and Hillary had a 93% chance of winning....

D%20Defense%2099020180626010626.jpg

There isn’t one coming.

And after 2020 it will be literally impossible for a “blue wave” to ever happen again.

2018 House Forecast

What’s not coming....red

Who will win the presidency?
Chance of winning

clinton-alligator.png

Hillary Clinton

71.4%

Donald Trump

28.6%

trump-alligator.png

ALAKAZARCACOFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMIMNMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVAWAWVWIWYVTNHMARICTNJDEMDDC

50%

CLINTON

TRUMP

TIPPING POINTS

Electoral votes

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Evan McMullin

Gary Johnson

Popular vote

Hillary Clinton

48.5%

Donald Trump

44.9%

Gary Johnson

5.0%

Other

1.6%

How the forecast has changed

Who won in November 2016 punk ????
A lot of those voters were former DumbAssCrats who wised up.

BOOM!!!!!

Easy peasy....any time baby!

This isn't 2016, dope.

I knew you had nothing but loser narratives.

"This isn't 2016, dope."

Right about that....

70. "U.S. Growth Hits 4.1%, Fastest Since 2014, in Win for Trump"

Terms of Service Violation

“We are now on track to reach GDP annual growth of over 3%... Each point, by the way, means approximately $3 trillion and 10 million jobs,” @POTUS says https://cbsn.ws/2JZ4YIt

CBS News on Twitter

71. "Pence and other Trump enthusiasts can point to increasing macroeconomic growth. Growth rose 4.1 percent in the second quarter and is up more than 3 percent for the year. Unemployment was down to 3.9 percent in July. The S&P 500 stock index is up 6 percent since the Trump presidency, while the rest of the world's stock markets are down 6 percent. These are numbers any recent administration would boast about.

More notable are positive trends among subgroups that weren't doing so well before Trump took office. Former Obama administration chief economic adviser Jason Furman, writing for Vox, notes that in the past three years "recent wage growth ... at the low end of the wage scale" is stronger than growth among the higher-paid. Similarly, Bloomberg columnist and portfolio manager Conor Sen makes the point that job growth has been greatest among "goods-producing workers and the least-educated workers."

Michael Barone - Has Trump Delivered on His Economic Promises?

72. “Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter The central bank district estimates that GDP will increase 5 percent for the July-to-September period, according to an update posted Wednesday.

If the forecast is accurate, it will come on top of a strong 4.1 percent second quarter…” Atlanta Fed predicts 5% jump in economic growth for third quarter

OldLady said:
So you are going to continue to push that agenda, turning everyone left of center in a queer or a militant activist?
Go for it.
I'm Not Pushing Anything
Your Own Side Is
And Unless Your Side Denounces It
Then Your Side Endorses It

Link Me To Some Generally Accepted Major News Sources
That Agree:
Women/Girls Should Not Be Forced To Share Public Restrooms With Men/Boys
No Cake/Pizza Parlor Should Be Sued For Not Baking Anything Specifically Identifiable As 'Gay'
No One Should Get Taxpayer Funded Sex Changes
Illegal Aliens Cost Billions More Than They Contribute
Illegal Aliens Are Illegal Aliens No Matter Their National Origin
Illegal Aliens Take Millions Of Jobs Any American Will Do
Illegal Aliens Have Suppressed American Wages
Gay Pride Parades Do Not Generally Display What Gays Contribute To Society At Large

If You Can't Do This
Then You Have Justified The OP Of This Thread
You Do Remember The Point Of This Thread, Right ??
Because It Seems None Of You Do
All I can say is, I am a nice lady. I still have my pearls and I know how to behave in church as well as at a baked bean supper. The fact that I don't have any issue with gays or sharing my space with a transsexual in the next booth, or that while I want the people here to come legally, I don't go out of my way to hate on immigrants or Hispanics or Muslims or Somalis .....that doesn't mean I'm not a nice lady.
The way you have twisted the issue of homosexuality and the problems with illegal immigration does not, in my opinion, sound very "nice."

Decent human beings just can't stomach what it has become.

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

Nice Ladies Leaving the Democratic Party - American Greatness
That’s fine. I don’t mind more women choosing to be totally subservient to me. If enough “walk away” maybe we’ll get to start slapping asses and honking titties in public again.

wouldn't they have to be subservient to you to begin with?

All I can say is, I am a nice lady. I still have my pearls and I know how to behave in church as well as at a baked bean supper. The fact that I don't have any issue with gays or sharing my space with a transsexual in the next booth, or that while I want the people here to come legally, I don't go out of my way to hate on immigrants or Hispanics or Muslims or Somalis .....that doesn't mean I'm not a nice lady.
The way you have twisted the issue of homosexuality and the problems with illegal immigration does not, in my opinion, sound very "nice."

Dollars to donuts you are neither old, nor a lady. I picture you male, gay, In no way Christian or churchgoing, about early 30s, sitting in one of Soros' blogging dens on payroll officiating as an entire swath of the middle voting demographic, hoping that others will follow your piper's call "as just another old lady church going gal"...

No, none, as in ZERO of the type of old women you describe would be comfortable with a male sharing the powder room, much less the shower at the public pool where she takes her exercise class in water aerobics for seniors. So, you are a sock puppet for sure, a fraud and in no way an "old churchgoing lady" of the middle-type demographic.

They pulled you out of the moth balls just for this thread, I'm sure. Are you a woolen sock? :popcorn:

There are nice ladies in the US? Who knew? :dunno:

Got any examples?
Just wait for the examples after November as the far left keeps pitching more and more perversion and fascism. 2016 was just a primer.
So, so far, you have no "nice ladies" in the US. It's what I thought. :lol:
Let's just say they were led astray and are now setting their heels on what even feminists consider just bizarre requirements of "progressivism". They went too far. There is a sleeping giant of nice ladies rumbling to their senses.

Decent human beings just can't stomach what it has become.

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

Nice Ladies Leaving the Democratic Party - American Greatness
The site that steals photos from the internet & makes up stories. I would expect thatg a dumbass Trumpette would fall for that.

OldLady said:
All I can say is, I am a nice lady.
You Said I'm Pushing An Agenda
I Said I Have No Agenda To Push
Nor Do I Care About Your Personal Spin

Now Go Get Those Links !!
Chop-Chop !!

There are nice ladies in the US? Who knew? :dunno:

Got any examples?
Just wait for the examples after November as the far left keeps pitching more and more perversion and fascism. 2016 was just a primer.
So, so far, you have no "nice ladies" in the US. It's what I thought. :lol:
Let's just say they were led astray and are now setting their heels on what even feminists consider just bizarre requirements of "progressivism". They went too far. There is a sleeping giant of nice ladies rumbling to their senses.
"sleeping giant of nice ladies rumbling", you mean heffers?

Dollars to donuts you are neither old, nor a lady. I picture you male, gay, In no way Christian or churchgoing, about early 30s, sitting in one of Soros' blogging dens on payroll officiating as an entire swath of the middle voting demographic, hoping that others will follow your piper's call "as just another old lady church going gal"...

No, none, as in ZERO of the type of old women you describe would be comfortable with a male sharing the powder room, much less the shower at the public pool where she takes her exercise class in water aerobics for seniors. So, you are a sock puppet for sure, a fraud and in no way an "old churchgoing lady" of the middle-type demographic.

They pulled you out of the moth balls just for this thread, I'm sure. Are you a woolen sock? :popcorn:
I thought she was bones' sock.

Forum List

Back