Nice ladies are leaving the Democratic Party...

Nice ladies are leaving the Democratic Party..

really?, and going where, to the republicans to get their pussy grabbed by cheating husbands?

What does posting a video prove?

I challenge any one of you to show us how this has affected the numbers of registered dems and how it has given repubs any edge at all in the midterms.

There is no way to show that and you know it...it's not like we have a control group of voters. but they do have a site where you can watch thousands of these videos.

Nice ladies are leaving the Democratic Party..

really?, and going where, to the republicans to get their pussy grabbed by cheating husbands?
Nah, seems all the grabbers are in the democrat party. Weinstein, Spacy, Franken, ect

I have to say I'm PROUD to see all these people, but especially the very intelligent black people walking away from the Democrat Plantation.
The Democrats entire platform is based in destroying America. But look how many black millionaires there are in America. NOWHERE else BUT America do blacks have the grand opportunities they have here under the American system. FACT!

And yet here come the Dumbasscrats wanting to completely take that opportunity away.

If only the hard core racist black dummies posting their misguided nonsense here everyday could see the truth and wise up.

Prolly too much to ask <sigh>

Considering the Blue Wave coming, I’d say this conservative day dream is very humorous.
Blue wave.....hilarious.....we'll see

I have to say I'm PROUD to see all these people, but especially the very intelligent black people walking away from the Democrat Plantation.
The Democrats entire platform is based in destroying America. But look how many black millionaires there are in America. NOWHERE else BUT America do blacks have the grand opportunities they have here under the American system. FACT!

And yet here come the Dumbasscrats wanting to completely take that opportunity away.

If only the hard core racist black dummies posting their misguided nonsense here everyday could see the truth and wise up.

Considering the Blue Wave coming, I’d say this conservative day dream is very humorous.
There isn’t one coming.

And after 2020 it will be literally impossible for a “blue wave” to ever happen again.

2018 House Forecast

What’s not coming....red
The same idiot who thought Hillary would win in a landslide.

There is absolutely no basis for these numbers. And come October Democrats won’t have a prayer.

There are not enough idiots in this country to keep Democrats in power anymore.

Can you prove that stupid assertion?
yeah their reliance on brining in poor uneducated illegals. they need a constant flow of those types of people......easy to manipulate.

Decent human beings just can't stomach what it has become.

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

Nice Ladies Leaving the Democratic Party - American Greatness
The site that steals photos from the internet & makes up stories. I would expect thatg a dumbass Trumpette would fall for that.
they have one on youtube as well.....nice try killing the source, and I agree Facebook is shit.....if you went there or the youtube one, you'd see real people with real stories.....people are getting woke, but not the way you think.

There isn’t one coming.

And after 2020 it will be literally impossible for a “blue wave” to ever happen again.

2018 House Forecast

What’s not coming....red
The same idiot who thought Hillary would win in a landslide.

There is absolutely no basis for these numbers. And come October Democrats won’t have a prayer.

There are not enough idiots in this country to keep Democrats in power anymore.

Can you prove that stupid assertion?
yeah their reliance on brining in poor uneducated illegals. they need a constant flow of those types of people......easy to manipulate.

Trumpeters are easy to manipulate, immigrants not so much.

Yes we will.

Be man enough to post that night.

Decent human beings just can't stomach what it has become.

"Democrats are leaving their party more in sorrow than in anger, but leaving it they are, sickened by the Democratic Party’s hard left turn. Tens of thousands are telling their stories on the #walkawaymovement’s public Facebook page. Their YouTube videos are a fascinating window into the innermost thoughts of kind, thoughtful people across America—all former Democrats."

Nice Ladies Leaving the Democratic Party - American Greatness
The site that steals photos from the internet & makes up stories. I would expect thatg a dumbass Trumpette would fall for that.
they have one on youtube as well.....nice try killing the source, and I agree Facebook is shit.....if you went there or the youtube one, you'd see real people with real stories.....people are getting woke, but not the way you think.

Is your education just red state level?

Yes we will.

Be man enough to post that night.
No you won’t.

Your party has gone full blown lunatic and you have lost the entire middle of the country, as well as a good chunk of your own party.

I don't know... (massively catholic) Hispanic voters don't like the anti-traditional marriage and boys in girls' bathroom stuff. Seems if they're easy to manipulate, the right could glean quite a red wave out of this demographic by emphasizing their passage to Hell for supporting an evil agenda on the left.

Forum List

Back