Nice Way To Say We are Being Had

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
1640719001875.png

The reaction to Covid is ridiculous. It has been since the beginning. This is not Ebola.

Trump advises that Americans get vaccinated because he maintains that the vaccines are safe and effective. The issue has become a dead issue with both sides in agreement.

That is, unless one maintains along with Alex Jones that Trump is a dirty liar. I would suggest that it is Alex that is wrong and those who side with him are on the same fringe as him!

"We’ve never seen this level of martial law and paternalism to prevent mild infection in 300 million Americans.”

Same source as OP. That sums it up. Wake up.

"We’ve never seen this level of martial law and paternalism to prevent mild infection in 300 million Americans.”

Same source as OP. That sums it up. Wake up.
Trump advises that people get vaccinated with the safe and effective vaccines.
Alex Jones calls Trump a dirty liar, presumed to be on the question of safety and effectiveness.

Unless you agree with Alex, this is a dead issue with everyone agreeing on the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines.

Trump advises that Americans get vaccinated because he maintains that the vaccines are safe and effective. The issue has become a dead issue with both sides in agreement.

That is, unless one maintains along with Alex Jones that Trump is a dirty liar. I would suggest that it is Alex that is wrong and those who side with him are on the same fringe as him!
I saw what you did there.

Or tried unsuccessfully to do.

Trump advises that people get vaccinated with the safe and effective vaccines.
Alex Jones calls Trump a dirty liar, presumed to be on the question of safety and effectiveness.

Unless you agree with Alex, this is a dead issue with everyone agreeing on the safety and effectiveness of the vaccines.
I do not have to agree with everything Trump says. Alex Jones tells me nothing. We can disagree with our leaders, you can't.

Forum List

Back