Nick Fuentes Hold Rally Outside CPAC

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Known anti-Semite, Nick Fuentes, held his own rally outside of CPAC and had a large number of MAGA supporters in his audience cheering him on. I very sparingly use the NAZI term to describe something or someone because it's overused and generally misappropriated, but this is one of the closest comparisons to 1930s Germany I've ever seen in my life. It's frightening how easily people are brainwashed.

Known anti-Semite, Nick Fuentes, held his own rally outside of CPAC and had a large number of MAGA supporters in his audience cheering him on. I very sparingly use the NAZI term to describe something or someone because it's overused and generally misappropriated, but this is one of the closest comparisons to 1930s Germany I've ever seen in my life. It's frightening how easily people are brainwashed.

I could see my 21 year old nephew in that crowd. Junior at MSU. College is paid for. Going to Law School after. Right now he's at Spring Break. Dad bought a cheap condo in Ft Lauderdale 2 miles from the ocean. He's with 3 buddies god I'm so jealous. He doesn't realize this is the best time of his life. Maybe he does we tell him all the time.

And his dad is a former VP of HR. He doesn't want to be the VP anymore and the company wants a diversity candidate. So a black guy runs HR now. He's actually a very talented smart guy but he's all about diversity. So I can see how white people don't like diversity but if you listen to this guy speaking to a group of employees, the crowd is 100% white. And mostly men. At the top of every department at every company it's almost all white men.

White men want to argue that it's not bias, racism, sexism, etc. and they make a lot of good arguments but honestly, it's also racism, sexism, bias, prejudice, etc.

handsome men, shameless rhetoric
Are white men scared? We used to think only white QB's could win Superbowls.

I used to think whites were the toughest guys in MMA but Jon Jones is the GOAT.

Us white guys aren't going to like the solution to diversifying corporations. It means going out of our way to hire blacks, women and other ethnic people in leadership positions. Too many white hiring managers hurting women and minorities at every level of the company. From new hires to promotions. Diversity is needed because whites can't recognize and admit bias and fix it naturally.

Known anti-Semite, Nick Fuentes

Known perhaps to you. But thanks for the video of a guy calling for a return to christian values and putting Christ back in your life as a moral solution to today's immoral woes--- principles my parents taught and their parents and their parents all the way back to the Founders of this country, then labeling him as a Nazi, racist and hate-monger. Speaks volumes about you. By the way, Hitler didn't believe in God neither and was in that regard a lot more like you. It was YOUR kind of beliefs that gave Hitler the justification to slaughter millions of people.

Try to do something good for once and get your head right.

I could see my 21 year old nephew in that crowd. Junior at MSU. College is paid for. Going to Law School after. Right now he's at Spring Break. Dad bought a cheap condo in Ft Lauderdale 2 miles from the ocean. He's with 3 buddies god I'm so jealous. He doesn't realize this is the best time of his life. Maybe he does we tell him all the time.

And his dad is a former VP of HR. He doesn't want to be the VP anymore and the company wants a diversity candidate. So a black guy runs HR now. He's actually a very talented smart guy but he's all about diversity. So I can see how white people don't like diversity but if you listen to this guy speaking to a group of employees, the crowd is 100% white. And mostly men. At the top of every department at every company it's almost all white men.

White men want to argue that it's not bias, racism, sexism, etc. and they make a lot of good arguments but honestly, it's also racism, sexism, bias, prejudice, etc.

Are white men scared? We used to think only white QB's could win Superbowls.

I used to think whites were the toughest guys in MMA but Jon Jones is the GOAT.

Us white guys aren't going to like the solution to diversifying corporations. It means going out of our way to hire blacks, women and other ethnic people in leadership positions. Too many white hiring managers hurting women and minorities at every level of the company. From new hires to promotions. Diversity is needed because whites can't recognize and admit bias and fix it naturally.
sealybobo can be found at left in the image below.
025ACB9D-27D2-4209-890C-DEAA02287909.jpeg

At this point isn’t a racist segregated America better for all? Lets do this shit already.

At this point isn’t a racist segregated America better for all? Lets do this shit already.

That's the ticket. No longer will the darkies have to worry about "white supremers", and we'll never have to worry about them stealing shit from our garage.

They can have Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, and New Orleans, and we'll get the rest of the country.

sealybobo can be found at left in the image below.
View attachment 763241
I'm sorry but I believe if we let the rich white men continue to treat the middle class like shit, that includes us white middle class people too. They treat us all like n8R8Rs. So I'm not going to let the rich play the white card and get me to go against fairness for all. To me, fairness for all is more important than white men first. Protect your own. This country is way to diverse to have so many white men in the executive board rooms.

So you could say you're a retard to go along with Reagan and Bush after what they did to labor. Fuck Republicans. Trump sounded different but too bad he was so corrupt.

What is that saying about the jews? At first they went after the jews and I said nothing because I wasn't jewish. Then they went after the gays and I wasn't gay. Eventually they came for me but there was no one left to complain to.

Pick any red state and move to it. Oh there are no jobs in those states?

1200px-Red_state%2C_blue_state.svg.png
With all the jobs in the dirty, dangerous, diverse and disgusting blue shitholes do you find it odd that ‘red’ voters out-earn you filth even with Bezos, Zuckerberg, the google faggots and all of Hollywoods trash voting blue and included in your average?
982EE2EE-4A11-4477-A33C-989B68955701.png

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I believe if we let the rich white men continue to treat the middle class like shit, that includes us white middle class people too. They treat us all like n8R8Rs. So I'm not going to let the rich play the white card and get me to go against fairness for all. To me, fairness for all is more important than white men first. Protect your own. This country is way to diverse to have so many white men in the executive board rooms.

So you could say you're a retard to go along with Reagan and Bush after what they did to labor. Fuck Republicans. Trump sounded different but too bad he was so corrupt.

What is that saying about the jews? At first they went after the jews and I said nothing because I wasn't jewish. Then they went after the gays and I wasn't gay. Eventually they came for me but there was no one left to complain to.
No balls to let your true racist show?

Last edited:

In a nation founded, built, funded and run be white people who do you think you should see in executive board rooms? Face it bud….like the Japanese in Japan, whitey is supreme in this nation and you should be damn thankful they are.

Forum List

Back