Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

Says the guy who belongs to a cult where women are second class citizens..

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Again, none of us are interested in your projections of your own sick sexual fantasies; and they are certainly not on topic in any of the discussions in which you persist in forcing them.

Guy, you are the ones who have swapped a middle class to indulge your homophobia.

Ever wonder why Gay Marriage is legal now, but the rich always get their tax cuts?

Don't think about it too hard.

So you honor his service by embracing Communism?

Shithead.

Yawn, guy... He wasn't fighting "Communism" in World War II. He was fighting Fascism.

You know, the kind of fascism you guys embrace when you suck Trump's dick.

And yet you're so stupid you can't figure out that you're the fascist.

Figures

So you honor his service by embracing Communism?

Shithead.

Yawn, guy... He wasn't fighting "Communism" in World War II. He was fighting Fascism.

You know, the kind of fascism you guys embrace when you suck Trump's dick.
Remember, kids, supporting less government control over individual lives is "fascism".

According to retards, at least. Good Gaea, but Commies are fucked in the head.

I have to disagree.

A douche gets to come into contact with a woman's intimate areas; a privilege which I doubt any woman is willing to allow incel JoeB131 to enjoy. At least not voluntarily. That's probably one of the reasons that he's so bitter and hateful.

Says the guy who belongs to a cult where women are second class citizens..
Bob's a Muslim?

Actually the boy has more class in his finger nail than any liberal. He didn't do anything when a grown man beat a drum in his face. So he is silent n becoming a multi millionare.

Actually, he's kind of a whiny little bitch. If I had disrespected a veteran, my Dad (A veteran of Normandy and the Bulge) would have slapped my ass into a new zip code. Instead, this Little Entitled Catholic Bastard's parents ran out and got him image consultants, took off his MAGA Nazi hate and put him on TV and got him to emote about how his feelings were hurt that everyone hates him.
Bless your tiny little heart. Trump derangement system has made you insane. You should really seek help.

Actually the boy has more class in his finger nail than any liberal. He didn't do anything when a grown man beat a drum in his face. So he is silent n becoming a multi millionare.

Actually, he's kind of a whiny little bitch. If I had disrespected a veteran, my Dad (A veteran of Normandy and the Bulge) would have slapped my ass into a new zip code. Instead, this Little Entitled Catholic Bastard's parents ran out and got him image consultants, took off his MAGA Nazi hate and put him on TV and got him to emote about how his feelings were hurt that everyone hates him.
Bless your tiny little heart. Trump derangement system has made you insane. You should really seek help.

Let’s not forget all the whiny little bitches who got on social media, the news and talk shows to emote about how their feelings were hurt that Sandmann hates everyone.

Remember, kids, supporting less government control over individual lives is "fascism".

According to retards, at least. Good Gaea, but Commies are fucked in the head.

Trump doesn't support "Less Government".

Trump wants the government to lock people in concentration camps if they try to claim refugee status (their right under our laws.)
Trump wants to force women to have babies they can't take care of, even if a rapist put it there.
Trump wants to force me to pay extra money if I want to buy Chinese-made products.

The list could go on, but you get the point.

Trump is no libertarian...

Does your opinion that he looks like a spoiled creep have any bearing on the events in D.C. in January 2019?

Yup. He was a Little Entitled Catholic Bastard who was all upset that a person of color confronted his bigotry and outed him on National TV.

"MOMMY they made me look bad."

"There, there, dear. We'll get some lawyers and publicity people and make you look less like a douche. Start by taking off that stupid had and getting rid of that stupid grin and look really hurt on the Today Show."

Does your opinion that he looks like a spoiled creep have any bearing on the events in D.C. in January 2019?

Yup. He was a Little Entitled Catholic Bastard who was all upset that a person of color confronted his bigotry and outed him on National TV.

"MOMMY they made me look bad."

"There, there, dear. We'll get some lawyers and publicity people and make you look less like a douche. Start by taking off that stupid had and getting rid of that stupid grin and look really hurt on the Today Show."
That kid really triggered you huh lol

Forum List

Back