Nick sandman looks happy I guess 200 million will do that haha

Remember, kids, supporting less government control over individual lives is "fascism".

According to retards, at least. Good Gaea, but Commies are fucked in the head.

Trump doesn't support "Less Government".

Trump wants the government to lock people in concentration camps if they try to claim refugee status (their right under our laws.)
Trump wants to force women to have babies they can't take care of, even if a rapist put it there.
Trump wants to force me to pay extra money if I want to buy Chinese-made products.

The list could go on, but you get the point.

Trump is no libertarian...

Trump wants the government to lock people in concentration camps if they try to claim refugee status

Voluntary concentration camps are literally the worst!!

Trump wants the government to lock people in concentration camps if they try to claim refugee status (their right under our laws.)
Trump wants to force women to have babies they can't take care of, even if a rapist put it there.
Trump wants to force me to pay extra money if I want to buy Chinese-made products.

It would appear that you do not understand a very important point. The shiny side has to go outward.

I don't think anyone has claimed that he is a libertarian, much less an anarchist.

Defending this nation against foreign invaders is a necessary duty of the federal government.

Defending innocent children from those who wish to murder them is certainly a legitimate duty of government.

And so is managing our trade with foreign nations.

I hope Nick Sandman invests wisely and can use the money to fund his causes for the rest of his life.

Remember, kids, supporting less government control over individual lives is "fascism".

They have to claim refugee status in the first country they come to little lying prick.

Does your opinion that he looks like a spoiled creep have any bearing on the events in D.C. in January 2019?

Yup. He was a Little Entitled Catholic Bastard who was all upset that a person of color confronted his bigotry and outed him on National TV.

"MOMMY they made me look bad."

"There, there, dear. We'll get some lawyers and publicity people and make you look less like a douche. Start by taking off that stupid had and getting rid of that stupid grin and look really hurt on the Today Show."

And you're an entitled commie bastard. You suck more than him.

Does your opinion that he looks like a spoiled creep have any bearing on the events in D.C. in January 2019?

Yup. He was a Little Entitled Catholic Bastard who was all upset that a person of color confronted his bigotry and outed him on National TV.

"MOMMY they made me look bad."

"There, there, dear. We'll get some lawyers and publicity people and make you look less like a douche. Start by taking off that stupid had and getting rid of that stupid grin and look really hurt on the Today Show."

No one asked you.

I didn't say he was, you Commie retard.

Meanwhile, you project your own personal incompetence on everyone and insist the government make all life decisions for everyone.

I've never met a Communist who wasn't also a big fat baby. If you haven't grown up by now, you're not going to.

I don't think anyone has claimed that he is a libertarian, much less an anarchist.

Defending this nation against foreign invaders is a necessary duty of the federal government.

again, a mexican moving in next door to you is not a national crisis...

Defending innocent children from those who wish to murder them is certainly a legitimate duty of government.

Fetuses aren't babies...

And so is managing our trade with foreign nations.

Okay... Um, how does making consumers pay more for products "manage" our trade exactly, Mormon Bob? He gives tax cuts to the rich, slaps tariffs on the working class and dumb-asses like you cheer.

Any way you look at him, Sandmann still looks creepy

Mormons haven't killed millions of people, you fucking Commie retard.

Neither have "Communists". Russians, Chinese and Cambodians killed millions of people, usually for reasons that had little to do with economic system.

Mass Murder is kind of like Mulattos on the plantation. The nice Southern Ladies always knew who fathered the Mulattos on the the neighbor's plantation but never their own. You whine about the Russian civil war, but get all offended if we talk about slavery or the genocide of Native Americans....

Mormons haven't killed millions of people, you fucking Commie retard.

Neither have "Communists". Russians, Chinese and Cambodians killed millions of people, usually for reasons that had little to do with economic system.

Mass Murder is kind of like Mulattos on the plantation. The nice Southern Ladies always knew who fathered the Mulattos on the the neighbor's plantation but never their own. You whine about the Russian civil war, but get all offended if we talk about slavery or the genocide of Native Americans....
Oh, the poor misunderstood Communists.

Eat shit, retard.

Well, they could have tried "not provoking a group of minorities by wearing MAGA Hats". But I'm guessing their swastika Armbands and Klan hoods were at the cleaners.
"They made me do it" because they wore red ball caps. That's the rationale of a third grader.
Really sharp stuff there.

Well, let's be honest why they were there. They were their because their misogynistic church which has been sued thousands of times for child molestation used them as props for an event to protest a woman's constitutional right to control her own body. That's why they were there.
They were there because they have the right to be there and an interest in the issue. Fuck off if you can't stand some people doing what they want.

And being thugs and hooligans, they picked a fight with the first group of minorities they encountered.
What fight was that? You are just so filled with vile hate you can't help lying every other word. Get help.

"They made me do it" because they wore red ball caps. That's the rationale of a third grader.
Really sharp stuff there.

They wore Racist baseball caps and taunted people of color. You need to look up the concept of "Fighting Words"

They were there because they have the right to be there and an interest in the issue. Fuck off if you can't stand some people doing what they want.

Okay, but if you go out and pick a fight with someone, don't whine when you find yourself getting confronted, which is what the Whiny Little Entitled Catholic Bastards did.

$6000 a year, and they couldn't learn good manners.

What fight was that? You are just so filled with vile hate you can't help lying every other word. Get help.

Going up to a group of people of color and chanting "Build the Wall"... Um, yeah, they were picking a fight.

Translation: the kid made more in one afternoon than you could make in 2000 lifetimes.

Just think, this kid's chauffeur may be screaming at you thru the drive-thru window someday "I SAID MAYO NOT MUSTARD YOU DUMB FUCK!!!"

Well, gee, that would be a good time to poison a burger, then?

You are defective.

Please stop breathing.

Forum List

Back