Nick Sandman Wins $275 Million From MSNBC

WAPO, CNN, and MS-LSD were sued to the tune of around 750 Million.....All settled. I figure he got around half that and walked away with around 250 million tax free after lawyer's fees.

Just wait till Rittenhouse's blood sucking lawyers are done with them....Including Tater....Kyle will be getting the "big man's" 10%.

Doubtful, it is no different than when the family of Seth Rich sued Fox over false and defamatory reporting. These companies have more than enough to cover it and keep going.
Seth died and was robbed. His wallet, car keys, and everything else was on his dead person

Typical robbery and nothing to see here

There is no way NBC paid Sandman 275 million dollars. They, or their insurance company, would have taken it trial before dishing out that kind of money. All the OP has is speculation. He could have written a billion or a trillion dollars.

Doubtful, it is no different than when the family of Seth Rich sued Fox over false and defamatory reporting. These companies have more than enough to cover it and keep going.
They don't give their money in a lawsuit. Media companies have liability insurance that covers them for Defamation lawsuits. Sometimes, if an insurance company gets hit with a big judgement, they will cancel out the policyholder, I wanna see that.

Really? Have you actually seen MSNBC's audited financial statements?

Nope.

Smirky McBitchslap got "Go away money". or his lawyers did.
Both he and his lawyers got go away money. The question is how much go away money. Probably no where near 275 million, but probably enough that Sandman live comfortably for the rest of his life.

WAPO, CNN, and MS-LSD were sued to the tune of around 750 Million.....All settled. I figure he got around half that and walked away with around 250 million tax free after lawyer's fees.

Just wait till Rittenhouse's blood sucking lawyers are done with them....Including Tater....Kyle will be getting the "big man's" 10%.
I doubt he got anything close to that much. His case would need to go to court with him winning to get that much.

Sandmann should give the Indian a few bucks.Not much.Maybe a couple hundred dollars.

That's a fuckload of go away money.
Except there's no indication he got that much.

When Faux News settled with Seth Rich's family (who did a lot worse than showing pictures of him smirking like a little punk on TV) the amount was disclosed. The only concession Fox won was to delay annoucement until after the 2020 election.

Real settlements get announced. Go away money doesn't.

Nope, all they have to do is show the Civil Jury footage of Shooty McFlopsweat gunning people down in the street and he's done.

Kyle should be more worried about civil suits from the people he killed and maimed.

Except there's no evidence he did. Both sides signed an NDA. If Smirky McBitchslap got any real money, he'd be bragging about how much he got.
And that injun is still poor lol.
1640967528005.jpeg

Nope, all they have to do is show the Civil Jury footage of Shooty McFlopsweat gunning people down in the street and he's done.

Kyle should be more worried about civil suits from the people he killed and maimed.
LOL....Yeah, like the first Kenosha seated jury worked out for you so well.

Let's face it, you want to see all right-leaning people in the DC Gitmo lock-up, and all the leftists getting paid.

I bet it galls your ass no end to see Sandman getting paid.....Good, get used to disappointment as I suspect you have not seen anything yet.

You and your leftist ilk are going to have a lot more to whine about by this time next year. We are going to live by the feud and go in dry on you. ;)

LOL....Yeah, like the first Kenosha seated jury worked out for you so well.
Different problem... Civil Juries have a much lower burden... all they have to prove in negligence.

The problem they have is that Kenosha itself will be a co-defendant because it didn't take him off the streets when he was out with a gun in violation of curfew.

Let's face it, you want to see all right-leaning people in the DC Gitmo lock-up, and all the leftists getting paid.
Given the damage you've done to this country in the last 20 years, that would be fitting.

I bet it galls your ass no end to see Sandman getting paid.....Good, get used to disappointment as I suspect you have not seen anything yet.

Well, since we know he wasn't really paid anything, not so much.

Except there's no evidence he did. Both sides signed an NDA. If Smirky McBitchslap got any real money, he'd be bragging about how much he got.

You've never gotten over the fact that the fake Indian Vietnam vet was a liar. I would have knocked him on his ass, you too.

Different problem... Civil Juries have a much lower burden... all they have to prove in negligence.

The problem they have is that Kenosha itself will be a co-defendant because it didn't take him off the streets when he was out with a gun in violation of curfew.

Given the damage you've done to this country in the last 20 years, that would be fitting.

Well, since we know he wasn't really paid anything, not so much.
LOL....Given that you are about to have your shit pushed-in politically your time is short to do anything about it. ;)

R.faea47bbc24bf8890e0ee6a0141777ad

Forum List

Back