🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nicolas Sandman

Love how the media and progressives lied, then don't like it when it's pointed out they lied about it.

And "it's pointed out" ---------------------------------------------------------------- WHERE?

See what I mean? Bankrupt.

AKA: the MAGA hat kid. A perfect example of how the media lies by omission. Or like George Floyd, lie by exaggeration.

Aaaaand here we go YET AGAIN. What is it now, three years? Four?

I put out a general challenge at that time, for ANYONE ANYWHERE to show ANY example of where "the media lied" about that. To show anywhere they "libeled" the kid. To this moment no one has ever come up with anything at all.

So don't sit here and post mythologies that you can't back up.

The court disagreed with you awarded Sandmann a huge judgement against CNN.

uh huh.

This is way too easy and I hate to beat up on the retarded but umma do it anyway, watch.

-------------------------------------------------------- link?

You aint got the guts to watch and DISCUSS the video media shitfest and their errors I just posted.

Watch me.

Behold the White Knight, festooned in his pom-poms, running in frothing at the mouth to take the burden off the ass-erter who can't do it. Whelp, I just ran the whole thing start to finish. Sadly, all you've got there is some wanker's YouTube upload featuring carefully-edited clips completely devoid of context, no clue who pronouns refer to, dangling sentence fragments, personal opinions of multiple figures, and a narrator making setups for his own snippet-edits.

"The media cited this as evidence..." ---- with no screenshot or evidence at all that "the media" --- which isn't even a thing but with no screenshot of any part of the media --- actually citing that as evidence. Just narrator ipse dixit. Case in point: 5m57s reads on screen "Dangerous angry racists" yet AGAIN there is no print saying that, no video quote. Just a chyron attributed to nobody. Ipse dixit. Followed by "Phillips and the media called them racists" ... followed by a piece of media not making that assertion, not even Phillips in an actuality.

I'm afraid saying so, doesn't make it so.

AGAIN (number one) ---- some YouTube wanker making his own selective edits peppered with his own ipse dixits that he never footnotes, does not make a point, does not show any evidence that "the media" (again whatever that is), actually asserted what he asserts they asserted. And oh yes, "suggestions". His main gripe seems to be with Nathan Phillips, but that's not "the media", whatever that is, that's one person's opinions. If the media reports that "Nathan Phillips said the sky is green" and shows a video of Phillips actually saying that, then the story is TRUE, since the verb is "SAID".

Finally, again "the media" is not a thing. It's a plural. To assert that "the media" somehow "said" ANYTHING is an automatic blanket generalization fallacy, because which media? ABC? The WaPo? Democracy Now? Channel 52 in Port Fart Idaho?

Once AGAIN what I asked for 27 months ago is ACTUAL DOCUMENTATION of whatever "the media" is purported to mean, or whatever slice thereof, printing or uttering a declarative and COMPLETE SVO sentence, not chopped-up unreferenced context-free snippets set up with ipse dixits. Keeping in mind of course that Twatter buzz is NOT a slice of that "the media". Twatter is a water cooler, not a news source.

In short, the venerable credible source of a YouTube uploader (all hail domini domini) is doing exactly what he accuses "the media"* of doing --- setting up a narrative with implications and disconnected carefully-lined-up snippets.

*whatever the fuck that is

Replace his "Lie number X" with "Strawman number X". And kindly refrain from insulting everybody's intelligence, K?

Next in line please.

Let's allow the OP to speak. She made the ass-ertion in the first place, let's see what she's got.

Love how the media and progressives lied, then don't like it when it's pointed out they lied about it.

Hate how hacks come waddling in here making ipse dixit strawmen, get invited to solidify them there strawmen, can't do it, and can't see how they just lost the internets.

Let's start with this. Real simple.

Who is "the media"? Hm?
When you make an assertion your subject has to be defined, else you have nothing. So who is this "the media"?

AKA: the MAGA hat kid. A perfect example of how the media lies by omission. Or like George Floyd, lie by exaggeration.

I put out a general challenge at that time, for ANYONE ANYWHERE to show ANY example of where "the media lied" about that. To show anywhere they "libeled" the kid. To this moment no one has ever come up with anything at all.

Yeah... I think you're an idiot if you believe the media told the truth about that. Backing it up is easy... All you got to do is watch the video, then watch what they said about it and the interviews with the people there.

No no no no no no no. The OP made the assertion, the OP has to flesh it out.

She can't do it. And I knew she couldn't do that before I came in here.
Just because someone can't do it, doesn't mean it's not the truth.

Correct. But that's not what I noted, now is it.
What it means, to leave it in its original form without morphing it into what you wish I had writ, is that the asserter made and assertion and has no evidence to back it up.

I'm not here to prove a negative. I'm here to demonstrate that the OP's assertion might not have any basis. Unless she shows that she does, that has to stand. She took on the burden of proof, I didn't.

uh huh.

This is way too easy and I hate to beat up on the retarded but umma do it anyway, watch.

I see my "How to keep a moron busy" machine is still going like the Energizer Bunny. Maybe go see if Hop Sing has a clue.

uh huh.

I see my "How to keep a moron busy" machine is still going like the Energizer Bunny. Maybe go see if Hop Sing has a clue.
I appreciate the way you quote yourself along with the statement that you love to keep a moron busy.

How fortunate for you that you are always guaranteed entertainment.

uh huh.

I appreciate the way you quote yourself along with the statement that you love to keep a moron busy.

Thanks. Yeah I'm sadistic that way.

Think of it as a bat flip.

source.gif

uh huh.

source.gif

Except in this case, you hit yourself in the head with the bat, then lie unconscious in a pool of your own shit while the rest of us laugh and take pictures.

uh huh.

source.gif

Except in this case, you hit yourself in the head with the bat, then lie unconscious in a pool of your own shit while the rest of us laugh and take pictures.

Here in fact is a picture of the link you posted in response to yesterday's demand for it.

Wanna see it again?

You lose.

uh huh.

source.gif

Here in fact is a picture of the link you posted in response to yesterday's demand for it.

Wanna see it again?

You lose.

"Demand". LOL!

uh huh.

source.gif

Wanna see it again?

You lose.

"Demand". LOL!

"Still no link" :laugh2:

:dig:

My work is done. Time for lunch.

Apparently the courts found the media libel, and the MAGA kid is millions richer for it.

Apparently the courts found the media libel, and the MAGA kid is millions richer for it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go again, same as yesterday.

----------------------------- Link?

uh huh.

source.gif

Wanna see it again?

You lose.

"Demand". LOL!

"Still no link" :laugh2:

:dig:

My work is done. Time for lunch.

Yeah, dig yourself a nice hole you twat. Sandman is a multi millionaire, and YOU AREN'T!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Oh
Right

You haven't got a pot to piss in.

Figures.

Ask the judge ?

Yeah... I think you're an idiot if you believe the media told the truth about that. Backing it up is easy... All you got to do is watch the video, then watch what they said about it and the interviews with the people there.

That's all there is to it.

Are we clear now on what "mythology" means?
Next we'll define the word "idiot".
Not this bullshit again. Actually, the onus is on the media that clearly misrepresented the situation, not on us plebes that caught them & call them out for it. Do your your homework, kids. The internet is weird, cant get a unedited full length video of the incident. The media either is inept and deliberately ignored all the facts and played Chinese whispers, or they knew the facts and just lied anyway.

That's all there is to it.

Are we clear now on what "mythology" means?
Next we'll define the word "idiot".
Not this bullshit again. Actually, the onus is on the media that clearly misrepresented the situation, not on us plebes that caught them & call them out for it. Do your your homework, kids. The internet is weird, cant get a unedited full length video of the incident. The media either is inept and deliberately ignored all the facts and played Chinese whispers, or they knew the facts and just lied anyway.

BULLSHIT.
YOU made the claim, YOU back it up. That's how the world works. If you don't like it, then don't make the claim in the first place.

AND you still haven't explained who "the media" is.

Forum List

Back