🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nicolas Sandman

AKA: the MAGA hat kid. A perfect example of how the media lies by omission. Or like George Floyd, lie by exaggeration.

Aaaaand here we go YET AGAIN. What is it now, three years? Four?

I put out a general challenge at that time, for ANYONE ANYWHERE to show ANY example of where "the media lied" about that. To show anywhere they "libeled" the kid. To this moment no one has ever come up with anything at all.

So don't sit here and post mythologies that you can't back up.
Yeah... I think you're an idiot if you believe the media told the truth about that. Backing it up is easy... All you got to do is watch the video, then watch what they said about it and the interviews with the people there.

No no no no no no no. The OP made the assertion, the OP has to flesh it out.

She can't do it. And I knew she couldn't do that before I came in here.

That's all there is to it.

Are we clear now on what "mythology" means?
Next we'll define the word "idiot".
Not this bullshit again. Actually, the onus is on the media that clearly misrepresented the situation, not on us plebes that caught them & call them out for it. Do your your homework, kids. The internet is weird, cant get a unedited full length video of the incident. The media either is inept and deliberately ignored all the facts and played Chinese whispers, or they knew the facts and just lied anyway.

BULLSHIT.
YOU made the claim, YOU back it up. That's how the world works. If you don't like it, then don't make the claim in the first place.

AND you still haven't explained who "the media" is.
Are you just playing stupid and being the devils advocate? You can stop playing stupid.

(Fox is the source because none of the other assholes in the media dare mention it). Just like the MSM doesn't mention that 37% of crime is committed by blacks that are 13% of the population.

Last edited:
Yet ANOTHER outrage: BHI (Black Hebrew Israelites)
HELLO! These idiots belonged to the same anti white hate cult that was verbally assailing Nicolas Sandman in 2019 and yet they get no focus...happy, POGO?

Last edited:
AKA: the MAGA hat kid. A perfect example of how the media lies by omission. Or like George Floyd, lie by exaggeration.

I put out a general challenge at that time, for ANYONE ANYWHERE to show ANY example of where "the media lied" about that. To show anywhere they "libeled" the kid. To this moment no one has ever come up with anything at all.

Yeah... I think you're an idiot if you believe the media told the truth about that. Backing it up is easy... All you got to do is watch the video, then watch what they said about it and the interviews with the people there.

Not this bullshit again. Actually, the onus is on the media that clearly misrepresented the situation, not on us plebes that caught them & call them out for it. Do your your homework, kids. The internet is weird, cant get a unedited full length video of the incident. The media either is inept and deliberately ignored all the facts and played Chinese whispers, or they knew the facts and just lied anyway.

BULLSHIT.
YOU made the claim, YOU back it up. That's how the world works. If you don't like it, then don't make the claim in the first place.

BULLSHIT.

No. That isn't the topic here, either.

Meanwhile Nick's bank account is overflowing and CNN's not continuing to print inflammatory bullshit about him. You sir, are full of shit on this one and your defense is lame. Toodle pip...

The court disagreed with you awarded Sandmann a huge judgement against CNN.

uh huh.

This is way too easy and I hate to beat up on the retarded but umma do it anyway, watch.

-------------------------------------------------------- link?

You aint got the guts to watch and DISCUSS the video media shitfest and their errors I just posted.
I had the courage to bring it up, facts aren't something liberals want to hear. AOC said its about being morally right, not factually. Facts are "racist" if it contradicts the liberal narrative...What can I say to contradict that?

Last edited:
You lose this argument with a 12 minute video.. The media MADE IT a smirking white kids" story when it was nothing of that...

Tell me how the media got this A-OK -- ALL RIGHT.. There's no excuse for the media CREATING A STORY that never happened. That's why they are fake news...

Is it somehow possible to ignore a mod within the code? If you can, I suggest ya'll fix that. Because that shouldn't be possible.

uh huh.

This is way too easy and I hate to beat up on the retarded but umma do it anyway, watch.

You aint got the guts to watch and DISCUSS the video media shitfest and their errors I just posted.

Watch me.

Behold the White Knight, festooned in his pom-poms, running in frothing at the mouth to take the burden off the ass-erter who can't do it. Whelp, I just ran the whole thing start to finish. Sadly, all you've got there is some wanker's YouTube upload featuring carefully-edited clips completely devoid of context, no clue who pronouns refer to, dangling sentence fragments, personal opinions of multiple figures, and a narrator making setups for his own snippet-edits.

"The media cited this as evidence..." ---- with no screenshot or evidence at all that "the media" --- which isn't even a thing but with no screenshot of any part of the media --- actually citing that as evidence. Just narrator ipse dixit. Case in point: 5m57s reads on screen "Dangerous angry racists" yet AGAIN there is no print saying that, no video quote. Just a chyron attributed to nobody. Ipse dixit. Followed by "Phillips and the media called them racists" ... followed by a piece of media not making that assertion, not even Phillips in an actuality.

I'm afraid saying so, doesn't make it so.

AGAIN (number one) ---- some YouTube wanker making his own selective edits peppered with his own ipse dixits that he never footnotes, does not make a point, does not show any evidence that "the media" (again whatever that is), actually asserted what he asserts they asserted. And oh yes, "suggestions". His main gripe seems to be with Nathan Phillips, but that's not "the media", whatever that is, that's one person's opinions. If the media reports that "Nathan Phillips said the sky is green" and shows a video of Phillips actually saying that, then the story is TRUE, since the verb is "SAID".

Finally, again "the media" is not a thing. It's a plural. To assert that "the media" somehow "said" ANYTHING is an automatic blanket generalization fallacy, because which media? ABC? The WaPo? Democracy Now? Channel 52 in Port Fart Idaho?

Once AGAIN what I asked for 27 months ago is ACTUAL DOCUMENTATION of whatever "the media" is purported to mean, or whatever slice thereof, printing or uttering a declarative and COMPLETE SVO sentence, not chopped-up unreferenced context-free snippets set up with ipse dixits. Keeping in mind of course that Twatter buzz is NOT a slice of that "the media". Twatter is a water cooler, not a news source.

In short, the venerable credible source of a YouTube uploader (all hail domini domini) is doing exactly what he accuses "the media"* of doing --- setting up a narrative with implications and disconnected carefully-lined-up snippets.

*whatever the fuck that is

Replace his "Lie number X" with "Strawman number X". And kindly refrain from insulting everybody's intelligence, K?

Next in line please.

Let's allow the OP to speak. She made the ass-ertion in the first place, let's see what she's got.

I can give you 300 hours of depositions that Sandman's lawyers obtained from all the media guilty of doing THEIR selective editing to fit their PRECONCEIVED story about a bunch of privileged white boy snots.. Which dissolved like a Speedy Alka Seltzer within days of constant scrutiny..

Did ya miss the retraction from CBS news that "upon further review" they had NO VIDEO evidence of ANY of the Covington kids taunting either those righteous and moral Black Hebrew Israelites or the Indian scouts??? It's all there.. The story was as FAKE and Queer as a $2 Billy Jeff Clinton bill..

How about you come off defending the indefensible and actually show ME and the world even TWO MINUTES of any of those kids doing ANYTHING wrong or being the AGGRESSORS?? I'd gladly give you the win because I know I wont have to pay up...

Did ya see all media name-calling that was never deserved? And with at least TWO HUGE COURT WINS against CNN and the WashPo - you're just pissing in the wind here.

uh huh.

I see my "How to keep a moron busy" machine is still going like the Energizer Bunny. Maybe go see if Hop Sing has a clue.
I appreciate the way you quote yourself along with the statement that you love to keep a moron busy.

How fortunate for you that you are always guaranteed entertainment.

Thanks. Yeah I'm sadistic that way.

Think of it as a bat flip.

source.gif

Except in this case, you hit yourself in the head with the bat, then lie unconscious in a pool of your own shit while the rest of us laugh and take pictures.

Here in fact is a picture of the link you posted in response to yesterday's demand for it.

Wanna see it again?

You lose.

"Demand". LOL!

Yes. In the French sense.

The fact remains, way back here in post 7 you said:

--- whereupon I called for a Link. "Called for" LOL

And you had nothing

It ain't my job to do YOUR homework FOR YOU Princess. Make no mistake it **IS** your job. You took it on when you first made the assertion. I seriously don't know what the fuck planet y'all knuckeldraggers come from where you can just plop out anything and expect SOMEBODY ELSE to research it for you.

"I have 156 Maseratis idling in my driveway. Prove I don't".

That ain't how reality works. What you do is ,FIRST you establish some fact from some credible source, preferably multiple ones, THEN you can present a fact which, if asked, you can prove by citing your evidence, i.e. where you got that fact. Absent that, you don't have a fact. It may be a notion, it may be a myth, it may be total bullshit, but it's not a fact.

"Everybody knows" is not a fact. "Because I say so" is not a fact.

Not only have you not shown any evidence... you still haven't even defined your subject. Who is "the media"? Is it the NY Times? Is it the Chicago Tribune? Is it both of them but not the Seattle Post Intelligencer? Is it some TV channel you designate to the exclusion of others? Is it a demented street preacher wandering around in St. Louis? That's undefined.

If you can't follow something that simple, then this conversation is literally too stupid do continue.

Yet ANOTHER outrage: BHI (Black Hebrew Israelites)
HELLO! These idiots belonged to the same anti white hate cult that was verbally assailing Nicolas Sandman in 2019 and yet they get no focus...happy, POGO?

:dig:

uh huh.

Watch me.

Behold the White Knight, festooned in his pom-poms, running in frothing at the mouth to take the burden off the ass-erter who can't do it. Whelp, I just ran the whole thing start to finish. Sadly, all you've got there is some wanker's YouTube upload featuring carefully-edited clips completely devoid of context, no clue who pronouns refer to, dangling sentence fragments, personal opinions of multiple figures, and a narrator making setups for his own snippet-edits.

"The media cited this as evidence..." ---- with no screenshot or evidence at all that "the media" --- which isn't even a thing but with no screenshot of any part of the media --- actually citing that as evidence. Just narrator ipse dixit. Case in point: 5m57s reads on screen "Dangerous angry racists" yet AGAIN there is no print saying that, no video quote. Just a chyron attributed to nobody. Ipse dixit. Followed by "Phillips and the media called them racists" ... followed by a piece of media not making that assertion, not even Phillips in an actuality.

I'm afraid saying so, doesn't make it so.

AGAIN (number one) ---- some YouTube wanker making his own selective edits peppered with his own ipse dixits that he never footnotes, does not make a point, does not show any evidence that "the media" (again whatever that is), actually asserted what he asserts they asserted. And oh yes, "suggestions". His main gripe seems to be with Nathan Phillips, but that's not "the media", whatever that is, that's one person's opinions. If the media reports that "Nathan Phillips said the sky is green" and shows a video of Phillips actually saying that, then the story is TRUE, since the verb is "SAID".

Finally, again "the media" is not a thing. It's a plural. To assert that "the media" somehow "said" ANYTHING is an automatic blanket generalization fallacy, because which media? ABC? The WaPo? Democracy Now? Channel 52 in Port Fart Idaho?

Once AGAIN what I asked for 27 months ago is ACTUAL DOCUMENTATION of whatever "the media" is purported to mean, or whatever slice thereof, printing or uttering a declarative and COMPLETE SVO sentence, not chopped-up unreferenced context-free snippets set up with ipse dixits. Keeping in mind of course that Twatter buzz is NOT a slice of that "the media". Twatter is a water cooler, not a news source.

In short, the venerable credible source of a YouTube uploader (all hail domini domini) is doing exactly what he accuses "the media"* of doing --- setting up a narrative with implications and disconnected carefully-lined-up snippets.

*whatever the fuck that is

Replace his "Lie number X" with "Strawman number X". And kindly refrain from insulting everybody's intelligence, K?

Next in line please.

Let's allow the OP to speak. She made the ass-ertion in the first place, let's see what she's got.

I can give you 300 hours of depositions that Sandman's lawyers obtained from all the media guilty of doing THEIR selective editing to fit their PRECONCEIVED story about a bunch of privileged white boy snots.. Which dissolved like a Speedy Alka Seltzer within days of constant scrutiny..

Cool. And yet, in two-plus years, nobody here has been able to cite any of it here.

Again, looking for a declarative statement. I'm sure you know what that is. "Subject X took Y action". Not "it appears Subject X took Y action", not "Person Z said Subject X took Y action", not "Subject X is alleged to have taken Y action". When those wordings appear they are so constructed deliberately, specifically to avoid the declarative statement, "Subject X took Y action". If Person Z said that Subject X is a three-eyed monster, then the story is that Person Z said that. It is NOT that "Subject X is a three-eyed monster". The verb is SAID, not IS. This is called attribution and it's essential to journalism (and Law). That's also why I ask for an SVO (subject-verb-object) declarative statement; when a video editor deliberately cuts in at mid-sentence with a pronoun --- "he also said that..." --- that editor is hiding something, because we have no way to know who "he" is without the context. A narrator providing the context is intentionally obfuscating. If the subject ("he") were not inconvenient to his agenda, the editor could simply let THEM say it. When I see that all manner of red flags go up.

And by the way how do you get access to 300 hours of depositions? Do you work for Mitch McConnell's lawyers?

For the purposes of this question I don't give a shit what Twatter buzz was, what "most people" believe, what anybody's "general consensus" is. When the statement is "the media lied", there must by definition exist a lie somewhere. Maybe it's in print, maybe it's uttered in broadcast, but it's quantifiable. And it has yet to show up on this board.

Did ya miss the retraction from CBS news that "upon further review" they had NO VIDEO evidence of ANY of the Covington kids taunting either those righteous and moral Black Hebrew Israelites or the Indian scouts??? It's all there.. The story was as FAKE and Queer as a $2 Billy Jeff Clinton bill..

Yeah I did miss that, and again I'm not seeing it linked here, so again talk is cheap. The suggestion above is that there must exist somewhere some prior declarative statement to the effect that "the Covington kids WERE tauntinig... whoever". I put WERE in all caps because it's the operative verb. Not "appeared to be", not "were said to be", not "people are questioning whether", but WERE. Direct and declarative. We'll need to know whether CBS News was clarifying what they'd said, or what the general buzz was. Could be a YUGE difference.

By the way, still in search of a subject, are we then defining "the media" as "CBS News"? Again, "the media" is a plural and woefully nonspecific.

How about you come off defending the indefensible and actually show ME and the world even TWO MINUTES of any of those kids doing ANYTHING wrong or being the AGGRESSORS?? I'd gladly give you the win because I know I wont have to pay up...
Wow, megaphone much? Billboards-R-us. I'm afraid I don't need to show you anything, as I didn't make an assertion here. I've actually never asserted that anybody was "doing anything wrong" or "being the aggressors", since I wasn't there. Don't put words in my mouth.

I posed the question. The OP (which is not you) made an assertion, I then asked 'based on what', and I got no answer. Just a lot of humma humma. If I had that many hummas I'd open a middle eastern restaurant.

Maybe I need to boil this down to its elements ---- this isn't a question about who were the aggressors or who did what wrong. It's a question of on what basis the OP made her assertion. And her assertion wasn't about kids or Black Israelites or Indians --- it was about "the media". That is, in fact, the very forum we're sitting in, and correctly so.

Did ya see all media name-calling that was never deserved? And with at least TWO HUGE COURT WINS against CNN and the WashPo - you're just pissing in the wind here.

Two other posters claimed "court wins" too, describing it as in the millions. I'm not aware of any such award, and it would actually be illegal to reveal, so I asked them too, and they too had in response a great big steaming pile of Bupkis. Which I knew they would before I even popped the question. But since you bring it up, by all means go ahead and show us, if not in specific "millions", where the "win" is for any side.

Last edited:
I am amazed at the gullibility of some of you. I don't argue with "stupid". If you want

YES YES YES YES. How about you DISPROVE it, Einstein? I know, the onus is on me, yadda yadda. And then all you do is then back track and contradict and... I present an issue, its up to YOU to weigh and measure the facts for yourself. I don't argue with stupid gullible people anymore, gave it up for lent.

I am amazed at the gullibility of some of you. I don't argue with "stupid". If you want

YES YES YES YES. How about you DISPROVE it, Einstein? I know, the onus is on me, yadda yadda. And then all you do is then back track and contradict and... I present an issue, its up to YOU to weigh and measure the facts for yourself. I don't argue with stupid gullible people anymore, gave it up for lent.

It's "Lent" actually. Proper noun.

Again, if you're going for some kind of world retard record I think you have it locked. The idea that you can just blurt anything you want AND THEN SOMEBODY ELSE HAS TO PROVE IT FOR YOU is goddam fucking retarded and WAY too stupid to entertain. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go shut down those 156 Maseratis in my driveway.

SMGDMFH

y

Again, if you're going for some kind of world retard record I think you have it locked. The idea that you can just blurt anything you want AND THEN SOMEBODY ELSE HAS TO PROVE IT FOR YOU is goddam fucking retarded and WAY too stupid to entertain. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go shut down those 156 Maseratis in my driveway.

SMGDMFH
I am outa here after this post. I don't argue with deluded contrarian idiots.

y

SMGDMFH
I am outa here after this post. I don't argue with deluded contrarian idiots.

You should have been out after post 2 with this sort of intelligence insulting.

And... Lets get back to the point of the thread, as a final thought to the thread... Or maybe to just get it back to the whole point so it's not lost.

Forum List

Back